You know what to do

1/4

2/2

That doesn't apply to me though.

3/4

4/4

This was the original post

You realise that Sup Forums is pro Trump/Republican right?

>"Chad"

Has the concept of Chad been appropriated by normies now?

Those girls are pretty cute desu. Liberals just mad they're fat degenerates.

you should strongly consider falling in a well

>pro-Republican
Fuck off you Abo

they use cuck now

What were the actual reasons they gave?

Wrong board.
Also saged.

I fixed the first one :)

>can't even shoop words on a whiteboard
god why are libshits so bad at this? it takes like 5-10 minutes in anything better than MS Paint to make something like this half convincing and infinitely better.

I applaud the rise of Hoppe as a meme.

fuckin soros shills, always posting their shitty memes

>Female minority is a republican because she's a dumb sheep blindly obeying her parents
>WHITE MALE is a republican because he's a cold, jaded FUCKING WHITE MALE! He's not a minority!!!

What did OP mean by this?

>original post
>crude edits
uhhh bro?

Because the kikes don't gas themselves

Did you lose your way from Plebbit?

Here you go.

Whoops

>pro Trump/Republican
cuckservatives was started here b, this board is pro-trump and even he gets some dissent here and there

Would Marry

Wow those are all bullshit. Then again I wouldn't expect more from people who think it's a good idea to sort everyone into Republican or Democrat.

ni hao

bottom left is okay, but that's not a really "republican" thing. you can be liberal and think the "The strength of the nation can come from the individual" really a fedora statement

At least we have democracy

Now fuck off to leafistan chink

the girl in the blue is really hot and appears based, would impregnate

THIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCC
MUH DIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKK

Are you one of those people who follows Trump's Twitter and Instagram accounts just so you can post angry replies?

He probably still thinks the Republican Party is full of cuckservatives and that it's not now a nationalist worker's party.

pretty based

>being this blue pilled

I'm an Ethnic Nationalist because Legitimate Governance in pursuit of Self-Determinations of Peoples

>I'm a republican because we triumph
>I'm a republican because they won
Nice.

Bluefield about what? The fact there are a lot of Asians in Canada or the government in China?

Ching Chong please

that democracy is good

I'm a Republican because [unrelated nonsense]
Nice.

I'm a Republican because [something democrats would say too]
Nice.

I'm a Republican because [something democrats would say too]
NICE

I'm an american, fuck these cucks.

fucking kek

The girl in the OP is hot.

Those big boobs, them hips... she could get it.

...assuming she's reached the age of consent where she lives.

I feel that focusing power into the hands of the few is how you get countries in Africa, military juntas led by complete megalomaniacs. Democracy is by no means the best, and works better without parties, but it's a preferable alternative to total authoritarianism imo.

It's just yet another attempt to Correct The Record. Ignore this shit.

Agreed, we're more of a Statist board

>so ching-ching triggered you reply to the same post three times

>but it's a preferable alternative to total authoritarianism imo.
Tbh I would prefer absolute monarchy to liberal democracy that genocides my people, replacing us with beaners/arabs.

Well more like I was too lazy to put all my thoughts into one post but yeah. Max triggered.

Why are there three threads about this sick epic burn tweet?

That's what I meant by no parties. A democracy literally means the people's rule in Greek, so the government should represent them. George Washington warned of the dangers of political parties, and months later we had the Federalists and the Democratic-Republicans. It would be great if the people were allowed to go to the congress to put influence debate and show what AMERICANS want, not the jews and liberal lobbyists.

>pro-republican

Sup Forums is pro-trump, not pro-republican. anyone who subscribes to ideologies with any particularly strong leanings is usually either an idiot or sociopathic.

>dude centrism lmao

Make fun of attractive redpilled women more, you hambeast

Didn't the greeks get raped by literally everyone after like 400BC though? And switzerland is only left alone because they provide a nice buffer between the powers which surround them and they're not really worth taking, anyway.

How did you even discover this place?

Isn't your "internet" already heavily controlled?
Or are you on the edge of China and you are not actually Chinese.

Doesn't it usually work the other way?

My family was republican and I swallowed the lib bait hook line and sinker and was determined to "enlighten" my family.

I can never be forgiven.

[spoiler]I'm American[/spoiler]

Oops hit submit too fast again, Sup Forums isn't banned anywhere in China, as far as I've seen. The only barrier is requiring a Sup Forums pass because Sup Forums itself treats China as land of spammers.

I think China has its own Sup Forums, but I forgot what it's called.

These are great, make sure to circulate them on Twitter. Normies gettin woke to leftists

Huh I was trying to find something like that, but with no success.

huh really made me think

what did he mean by this

>family is conservative
>go full ancom as a young teenager
>head back right as I get older
>end up as a nationalist
>get disowned by like three relatives after the election
Yeah, fuck people who actually want to fix the problem h-haha

How will Sup Forums ever recover

was he autistic

Now -there- is someone getting triggered.

Sup Forums btfo

The Greeks really just raped each other in the Peloponnesian war, then got raped by Alexander, then the Romans. Greek democracy and glory really died after the Peloponnesian war, and it was never the same. Switzerland is also based because they defeated Habsburg Austria and maintained their independence. They had to be neutral always because of that I think though.

Either way, the motives behind a democratic government are far preferable to other governments, because it focuses power into enough hands to represent the people. An American direct democracy wouldn't work due to population, and a dictator is too easy to depose, since there's only one of him. So, a republic is often the best way to represent the people. However, in America we see just how easily the government becomes decadent and corrupted, which is why congressmen and senators can go indefinitely and earn so much.

Learn to meme, faggot

Reminder that Nazis are bad and stuff, give me free stuff

Omg
Did they died? They're going to be okay, right?

Backstory please

Just a note on what I said about dictators, when deposed they are almost always replaced with another equally bad or worse dictator, unless democracy is forced like after WW II.

Replace "Republican" with "progressive" and "parents" with "professors."

>we are reaching triggered levels previously thought impossible

>From communist country with >100 million dead
>US political reasoning Bullshit

Ok, desu. Want a free helicopter ride?

I hope she's okay

But OP, I really don't give a shit about what it's like to be a minority.

Not an argument.

Is it wrong to not be disturbed by gore?

>liberal humor

>helping the meme-illiterate left make memes
why?

Sharejew can't learn to meme.

Very much more an argument than your objections. Still offering.

>cucks questioning shit

el o el

What's it like living as an American in China?

>cuckservative
>an ideology with strong leanings
Pick one.

>zero is more than [a little]
Nice logic.

For me? It's nice and laid back. Other Americans have a very hard time dealing swallowing the bad habits of locals / never bother to learn Chinese and so they're stuck pointing at food and grunting / eating from goddamn supermarkets.

In a sense. but you shouldn't feel personally guilty about it. If you enjoy it that is different.

me too