How much does a handgun cost in your country?

How much does a handgun cost in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/thousands-mourn-slain-connecticut-family/
youtube.com/watch?v=C9_YWNo1f-o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never seen a gun shop soooooo.

Anywhere from 200 to 3000 aud depending on what it is, something like a Ruger Mk1 you could get for a couple hundred, a Gold Match Tanfoglio around 3k

cbsnews.com/news/thousands-mourn-slain-connecticut-family/
try harder leaf

>$249 for that Beretta.
That thing must be used more then a 40 year old whore, new Beretta costs around $800 or so American. At least, that model, which is what I own.

4 years in prison

move to America faggot

Well, it is an Italian police trade-in and it's a fucking heel release because

>Europeans

America is 60% white and falling, UK is still 80%, usually 90%+ outside of our big name cities. I'd honestly rather take my chances here without weapons.

Guns are quite expensive here if you decide to get them legally

depends on the handgun
Hi-point= $129.00
glock 17= $539.00
all said and done, pretty good

You realize you're going to hit 50% white right around the same time America does, right? Mid-century we're going to be in the same boat, at least America have 180 million + whites who all speech English and are well assimilated.

It's like you want your teeth knocked out by a broken slide. If you're that much of a poorfag, get a surplus cz or hi power.

Well it is button release unlike a true traditional heel release. The thinking was that you'd have your hand that presses the button cupped and ready to grab the old mag. Not ideal for speed reloads but good for a range gun or if you don't like to drop your mags.

i can't tell if the guns or prices are more disgusting

Would you utilize both the frame, and magazine lanyards?

>almost 700 euros for a Taurus
Jesus.

what a retarded post, gun prices change drastically depending on too many factors.

>You realize you're going to hit 50% white right around the same time America does, right?
Nope. The US can sustain more migrants than UK we've been at breaking point for half a decade because the Tories want public services to collapse so they can scrap them and have them privatised. Once that happens there'll be no more gibs to get.

Starts at $150

dios mios its annudda Malvinas

Good lord Walthers are uglier than hi-points

This nonsense. Our 60% is quadruple the amount of whites in your country moron. While still terrible you using this retarded "stat" to feel better is just sad. You are the caliphate, future Muhammed....the sad sad fact is that in 50 years the US will descend into civil war to preserve its traditions and racial values, you will have already forgotten what your history is.

just bought a 92FS brigadier for $500 that I'm going to customize. did I do good?

About $900 goes to 1k with the licenses

back in the day could just order one from comic book ads.

I audibly kek'd. I am sorry your country is so sad.

On the subject of guns, did HmG ever get their shit together in regards to the stg44 remake? last I heard they were having some issues and it wasn't available yet.

I'm hoping they put military surplus M9s on the market.

>28 dollarydoos
>every grill in a 200 mile radius get wet af when i whip it out

whats your excuse?

Are there gun ranges that'll rent out guns to shoot? I always thought that sounded fun to try but I don't feel the need to buy or own a gun right now.

>jim rustle
Please tell me this isn't fake.

As much as the seller feels like charging, just like God intended.

I understand the reasoning behind heel releases, that's totally aside from the point of my reply to .

Let me be clear: the reason that that particular gun in the OP is so low is because it is an Italian police-trade in and it has the heel release and Americans do not like heel releases.

Yes, in free states where using a firearm isn't considered a transfer of ownership.

>white nation rapidly approaching being only half white
>I-i-it's fine because by sheer numbers there's more white people than your country
Also means there's more non-whites by sheer numbers dumbass.
You could have a billion whites, it wouldn't matter if there were a billion nonwhites too. My country outnumbers it's foreigners and will for the next couple decades at least.

The Beretta is a pretty frustrating pistol to own. I mean I sort of like it because it is mechanically a very orgasmic firearm but it's hard to maintain and most other pistols do everything better and are more simplistic.

I know people are going to take this like I dislike it (despite the fact I would never trade or sell mine) but that is the fact of the matter.

>Italian police trade-in

Probably pretty mint except for holster wear.

>An abused woman is 6 times more likely to be murdered if there is a gun in the home

Isn't an abused woman 6 times more likely to be murdered period?

now do a version of that cartoon with Black males.

>The US can sustain more migrants than UK we've been at breaking point for half a decad
that doesn't mean were going to take that many

>your cuckold government
>vs
>Trump

youre fucked
also anglos have never been white

They were all sent to a Beretta facility for function testing. Worn and out of spec parts were replaced.

>filename isnt "The Reaganator"
it's literally the only reason to own a rohm

In fairness, it's specifically handguns. You can get a gun licence for rifles and shotguns, for sports and hunting, but there was some school shooting in Scotland years ago (Dunblain?) and the shooter used a handgun, so they decided no one could possibly need a handgun for anything other than shooting a person and they're also easier to conceal, so civilians basically can't get them anymore.
MetPol police and police in parts of Wales carry handguns though.

those rgs are not as bad as they are made out to be.

I bought a film prop 9mm on ebay years ago.

it's pretty much real for the exception of the barrel being stuffed or something. cost me $50.

Holy shit can leafs even into correlation vs causality.

No idea probably 2 grand from a shady lebo

It's my understanding that Northern Ireland allows for the civilian ownership of pistols that aren't revolvers or semi-automatics that have long barrels and those awful wrist extensions.

Yeah and Italian police aren't shooting anybody, what's your point?

It costs around 800$ and you need to sacrifice your first born to get a license, getting a rifle or shotgun is easier and cheaper

Whats the sleakest looking handgun? Im looking for something that looks luxury. Something like the guns in sci fi movies.

I kind of view it as a required fun to possess, like an AR15, 870/500, and a 1911.

>he thinks Trump will save him
If he's not impeached, he'll be assassinated. Either way he won't be reelected. You scraped a win this time, if a legitimate fuck up can be pinned on him at any point in his 4 years it will hit his numbers far worse than any previous president purely because of everyone in the establishment working against him. Not to mention that in 4 years plenty of his voters will have died off because his hugely unpopular with younger voters. I'm sure you've seen the map where if only voters under 30 voted almost every state went to Hillary, that's your future and it's completely unavoidable.

Get blackpilled newfag.

A white Beretta px4 with gold controls

If I'm not mistaken there's some loophole about a pistol needing a short barrel and no stock, so if you fit a pistol with a longer barrel and a stock it's magically considered a rifle

divide by 1.39 for US price

Have fun losing one of your hands.

>buying a hammer that will jam on you
Kys

its about the double than in the US

a glock 17 costs about usd$1100 legally

Around 2000 USD for a legal one assuming you can obtain the draconian permit. Oh and there's only national brands, no imports.

I'm sorry, but an old ass 92S from the 70's or 80's, with holster wear, and a button heel release is not going to sell for anywhere near the price of a brand-new 92FS. I don't care how much it's been shot; it's just not going to sell for very much.

>$340 for a Tokarev

You also can't own military cartridges, hence. 380?

Was gonna say that shit is dirt cheap for a 92(f)s

If I wanted to build a copy of the gun from Resident Evil is OPs image the best deal going for the base gun?

Check it

£1100 for a .45 sig

hmmmmm really makes you think

There was no pistol section, other than revolver. They are just under restricted firearms on this website.

i was thinking of getting a glock 17

>taurus
youtube.com/watch?v=C9_YWNo1f-o

I bought a Tokarev for 129 dollars a few years back...

There's a glock in this pic.

>tfw can't buy any guns in Yurrop

>Armalite M15's are well over a grand

Holy shit

Check this out. Sold out.

380 is the most a civilian can acquire, you have to be in law enforcement to get anything over 300 ft·lbf or 400J energy IIRC.

Jesus, I knew Canuck prices were awful, but I didn't realize it was THAT awful. You can thank regulations for that.

what do u think of us military new pistol replacing m9?

The wonders of a monopoly.

Where the hell are you? I can find a 92fs for $670

Makes sense to have a modular design with easy parts replacement.

Save us. These prices are unreal.

>Daniel Defense cheaper than the Bushmaster and Armalite

At least we get a .50 BMG

What are you installing?

Around $1400 for a Beretta 92, small variance between models.

You can get decent handguns for around $700.

We're not allowed to have fun mode, and most guns are modified so you have to manually chamber every round even on guns that are normally semi/full-auto.

Also you may need to move to a different county to get the police chief to sign your submission for a firearms license since they review every submission and allow the police chief to make the final call regardless of your past. Some might not want another armed citizen, and will simply decline the majority of submissions.

On steam? A little bit of "The Forest" auto downloaded when it shouldn't have.

several years in prison

>At least we get a .50 BMG
M8, even fucking britons can own .50 BMG's

I was just surprised regulations didn't say we didn't need it.

Just get this.

>semi-automatic pistols can only be.22LR
poor britons

Suburbia outside of major cities is pretty much a white utopia. Dont kid yourself out of some misguided sense of superiority

It doubles as a dildo though.

Hahaha stay mad Britfag. America is leagues better than you, and you know it.

I'll enjoy my high-paying job, Christian neighbors and cheap guns (with soon to be cheaper ammo). I live in one of the most cucked states in the entire nation, and nobody wanted Hillary.

I actually work in a public school in Long Beach, CA, and everybody there was a proud Trump supporter. Hillary was so massively unpopular except with noisy wiggers and spics (niggers despise her).