Biological Sex is a Social Construct

The left has now taken to arguing that Biological Sex (not gender, biological sex) is a social construct. What sort of policy implications could this have if the Democrats ever get back into power and push this bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eWVRzGMVXbM
everydayfeminism.com/2017/02/trans-women-not-biologically-male/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>no link

kys faggot

>Democrats ever get back into power

This why we can only pray they never do again.

One that sways the popular opinion to our benefit

Isn't there some dickhead out there that gets mad that people don't want to fuck him because he says he's a chick now?

Link or it didn't happen.

This guy has a gf.
He wants us to date anything and everything.
But he's with a biological girl.

Got the link OP missed

If biological sex is a social construct then my dick is a social construct and you shouldn't scream when I shove it down your throat.

youtube.com/watch?v=eWVRzGMVXbM

Their mental gymnastics piss me off. A lot of issues are up for debate but that entire argument can be debunked with this one image.

Just hit em mup with the good ol truth about chromosomes.

Kek
Heads a tranny ropes itself tails it lives a long disgusting life as an amorphous self hating blob kebab

>TFW your wife gets prostate cancer.
Really activates my Almonds.

this.

I will fuck that slaaneshii with some fine lingerie

BREAKING NEWS: WATER ISN'T WET.

They would force people to have sex with all 52 (thousand) made up genders to prove they aren't phobic

everydayfeminism.com/2017/02/trans-women-not-biologically-male/

Sex for anything other than breeding purposes is degenerate

Yes is No
Good is Evil
True is False

When this fucking nonsense of cultural marxism will end?
We are literally living in the border of a Dystopia

Can't wait to get my pap smear. I mean I could just shove a Q-tip up my ass right now, but if they're buying, I'll be patient.

You can change all these things with outside input.
>therefore Social Construct.

wewlad

There's so many contradictions in that video it got over 6X more dislikes than likes and several response videos by normies.

I need to watch the response videos to regain some faith in humanity.

Wet is only what we define to be wet and is basically outdated

Jesus Christ these people are clearly mentally ill. How will we look back on history 20-50 years from now and see that we let mentally unstable people mutilate themselves.

This is a good thing.
Let them self-terminate their gene line.
In fact, pay them to do it.

Human rights are a social construct.

Hope they enjoy their helicopter rides.

Not all of this is mental illness, some of it is conditioning, which not even the best parents can always control depending on where they live.

This whole 'biological sex is a social construct' argument that most progressives make these days completely disqualifies them from making any claims about so-called "post-truth" politics.

The nerve progressives thinking they have the right to speak on truth (the very idea of which they actually claim to "deconstruct" itself, and only trot out when they're trying to wage false criticisms)...

So this is the inspiration for the guy that SyeTen uses in his videos. Never knew what he was from until now. Thanks Sup Forums anons.

Must be nice to throw science out the window when they disagree

Same fagging here but the response videos are hilarious. Even other trannies are calling him a fucking retard.

If biology mattered more than political correctness crazy fags who think they're girls would be medically diagnosed as hypoandrogenic.

What if you're doing it to increase the bond between you and your loving wife, Christcuck?

Anybody telling me this is legit mentally ill, gets told so and gets any of their opinions discarded.

You do not qualify.

If gender is a social construct then male privilege and wage gap is a myth

Liberals are insane.i agree gender is a social construct but sex isnt.

Sex=xy not xx
gender=female

If biology mattered more than political correctness, I'd be living in a 99% white country and have a wife and child right now.

>gender is a set of behaviours
>behaviour is not heavily influenced by genetic sex

Suuuuure

A fat ugly gf*
These are really the only type of girls that date trans. Guys are actually a lot more degenerate then girls in this aspect.

You know its amazing how much progress they made, by saying transgender instead of saying transexual. Now that they got some people on their side, they are going back to their original tactics, saying they are naturally women and its bigoted not to think so.

Gender and sex are synonymous.

"Identity" is a social construct. You are what sex/gender you are biologically no matter what you "identify" as.

Correct. Identity is as tangible as being culturally German or having a thing for redheads. It's a construct in your mind, a set of rules and preferences that you hold yourself to either by choice or because it's all you know. A person can become gay or trans and what do they have to do when they realize it? Study up on what makes a person a good gay or a good trans or a good German.

And if you grew up on an isolated island? You don't know shit about identifying as any of those things. You reproduce and you work for your people's survival.

I feel like everyone forgot tomboys used to be a thing over the past 5 years or so

Well looks like the world has successfully gone full retard now.

It was a nice run you guys. But at this rate air planes are going to be raining down from the sky before I wake up.

I'm completely fine with calling a transwoman a woman, but you're still biologically male. Why is it wrong to say that? You are the opposite gender because you do not feel like you are the appropriate gender.

>>>If you don't believe transgender women are women, this videos not for you
Thanks for saving me some time.

Yeah, it used to be that if your daughter liked boy things you would buy her boy things.

Now if she likes boy things you poison her with hormone treatments until she starts growing thick facial hair and then mutilate her genitals.

I feel like the old way was better.

everything a social construct !!!! Time is a social construct,science is a social construct.

>biological
>social construct
Wat

This is what happens when people take all that Disney 'if you believe you can do it, you can' shit a bit too seriously.

I love tomboys. Probably why I'm so militant about the trans thing.

>user, why do all your gf's look like boys?
>IT DOESNT MATTER HOW THEY LOOK OR ACT! THEYRE GIRLS! IM NOT A FAGGOT! REEEEE!

That Adam's apple... I actually kind of feel bad for him. I would not be too keen about getting any of my internal organs "shaved" but he'll never pass until he does

Fucking neo-Marxists

Social construct is a social construct.

And best of all, we had accepted it was a phase. I wouldn't be able to count every female I knew growing up that had a tomboy phase at some point. And now 10+ years later they're all 100% girly.

Except one bird but I'm pretty certain she's a dyke.

I know that feel user. Avril Lavigne made me yearn for tomboys something fierce growing up. And now look at her.

This is your standard white guy. A sissy faggot crazy to be fucked hard. What a pathetic race. That's why your women are wishing everyday our dark rods more and more

Also

>And if you're neither a man, nor a woman, you're neither a male, nor a female

>Quick, Doctor, ask the patient what their sex is, we need to determine how to medically intervene to save their life
>Are you a male or a female?
>Neither!
>Okay, okay that's fine but we need to know how to treat you or you may die
>I'm non binary, there's no such thing as male or female! I can't answer that question! REEEE
>...
>Dies

Why'd they have to go and make things so complicated?

If genes determined behavior i wouldnt be able to be a trap

ALSO

>Taking a genetics class in college
>Learning about ZZ and ZW in roosters/chickens
>UM EXCUSE ME, THAT IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT
>Get's an F

>Biological Sex is a Social Construct

Of course it is. Pic related.

You are all immature fucking kids. In the good old days that video of fags fisting and shitting would be considered a major win if it stuck for weeks in normy's interwebs and user would be happy and eager to spread the link to all the interested parties (inb4 muh virus marketing, dont get jewed) and it would prove far more damaging to faggots than whinning about it to youtube support. Arguing that sex is made up and we all should be fucking each other butts asap would also be found funny. What the fuck happened. Is this place filled with edgy christian 15 year old or what.

The confusing separation of "gender" from sex is an example of academia's efforts to assert authority. The busybodies of the dead-end academic fields resent the disparity between their self-importance and their actual importance. Thus, they conjure bullshit concepts so they can make a big deal about gender studies while there's nothing of importance to be found.

"Gender" has been shoved down our throats our whole lives. Who says you can declare your "gender"? What are they declaring, exactly? Shouldn't the fact that it pairs-up perfectly with sex clue people into its existence as a pointless neologism?

That's like all trannies, there have been a lot of articles about it.

holy fucking shit

i wasnt even able to watch more than 3 seconds

as soon as i heard his voice i had to close that shit

im seriously disgusted

They know this shit, they just choose to ignore it. They are willfully full of shit.

Even if that were true itd be impossible for a trans person to use their sex pronoun because people wouldnt know their sex unless they saw their genitals

Degeneracy is mainstream now.

Prepare to see more females getting beaten to death by 'trans' male UFC fighters etc.

Nothing good can come of this.

I get to watch a sanctioned murder, that's pretty cool.

People still watch UFC?

>implying that's a bad thing

At this point it seems like the only thing that will put the brakes on the "stronk womyn are just as good as men" train is dead cunts en masse.

Not even Karl Marx himself could dream of this fagotry.

>that feel when you'll never be Juanzito who doesn't care to UFC because all he have to do is go outside to see a real slaughter

first thing I see when I visit the page
>cancer

I love how one of his arguments are that some men have vaginoplasty and therefore have "vaginas". Vaginoplasty "vaginas" are so goddamn ugly and obvious, not to mention the insane amounts of scarring.

Gender is originally just a linguistic term related to how certain words in a language indicate the biological sex of the person (and for inanimate objects, it serves to differentiate similar sounding words by pretending they were male or female or neuter).

It was always BS, right from the start.

iman gona need sauce on that gif

Also phalloplasty is the saddest thing on earth. Literally looks like someone stitched human skin onto a toiler paper roll.

Is it just a piece of skin? What's the fucking point?

Why can't they just wear a strap-on or something.

>What sort of policy implications could this have

Biological age is a social construct.

No, your offspring are NOT "mentally children," goyim

People mutilating their bodies aren't sane and we shouldn't expect them to follow basic logic.

She's kinda cute

>she

>Maybe instead of leaving an angry comment you could go do some research and look up what it means to be transgender
>you could go do some research and look up what it means to be transgender
>do some research

This is the matrix

you will never get up to 88mph

bitcoin will never be allowed to succeed.

A

>Your chromosomes aren't tested at birth
>You can't tell someone's chromosomes by looking at them
Yes, you can. If you have XY chromosomes you are a male - You have a penis. If you have XX chromosomes you are a female - You have a vagina. Biological sex is not a social construct, it is scientific fact.
What's next, the ability to have children is a social construct?

>MEN ARE WOMEN

But you would need to be ignorant of basic biology to think that.

>IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

We live in the time of doublethink

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

>The left has now taken to arguing that Biological Sex (not gender, biological sex) is a social construct.

if have no clue what this means

>XX and XY chromosomes determine if you are male or female and determine what you are
>"Chromosomes don't determine your hormones, secondary sex characteristics, genitals, or gonads because I can take pills and chop off my dick! Take THAT science!"

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

does this mean I can go get treated at a women's hospital?

can homeless men go to a women's shelter and demand a bed?

does this mean high school boys can get access to scholarships for women?

does this mean that from now on, in order to "diversify" corporations, white men can just claim to be women until bam: 50/50 male/female split on the board of directors?