Pitbulls are the niggers of do-

>pitbulls are the niggers of do-

Sup Forums wrong YET again

That's a rottweiler.

Sleep well, doggo

thats a rottweiler you idiot

>h0LjtCP.gif

hurrr iim just pretending to be retarted durrrrr

his mask that covers his jewish reptilian face looks like it's about to fall here

This post doesn't make sense for so many reasons. What a stupid, pointless gif

pitbull killed that dog

>gif

>14 pic that will make you say fuck borders n shit
And again, pitbull cucks use the same argument as when defending subhumans.

IT'S GENETIC, YOU FUCKING JEWNIGGER
BEHAVIOUR IS 100% GENETIC

Not politics

it hurts watching this.

Literally this.

>OP is a faggot
Sup Forums right YET again

Dang wasn't expecting feels. I love dogs. Pitbulls are shit terrier though

Damnit I came here to shitpost about politics not experience those doggo feels ;_;

Before anyone says anything, yes, I know that was a rotty

it's supposed to. that means you aren't a psychopath.

I don't understand what's happening in the gif. Mr. Rottweiler is mad at dead doggo? Or mad at the guy for trying to touch the dead doggo? Or did the Rottweiler fucking kill it?

That's Ruff. She's just gonna sit there and Rot while her poor friend suffers.

>tfw dog is getting old

Honestly it's better to for a dog to see one of it's companion doggos after they die. They smell em and figure it out.
They'll still grieve but not nearly as hard as if you don't let them.
Like lets say you have to take one and have it put down.
Gog A knows that dog B has left with you. It's happened and it knows dog B always comes back with you. Dog B doesn't come back. Dog A goes through a process of being worries about dog B returning. And expecting it. Then a hard grief phase kicks in piled on top of expectation.
So if any of you Sup Forumspals are ever in this situation then do as the guy in OP's webm did.
I have no reaction pic for this. So here's Vegita.
You dimb shit can you not see the hole?
Those doggos lived together. Rotties trying to get other doggo to wake the fuck up and it knows whats up.

>not getting the point of this meme
>pointing out that its not true
welcome reddit

we discovered it guys
its the gene that makes niggers steal tvs
the DNA says here
"steal tvs"
see? niggers were just born to steal white peoples stuff

No, I couldn't see the hole. Thanks for the information, Jamal.

>Jamal
Good one,. Coming from a leaf who's too fucking stupid to interpret extremely obvious animal behavior and body language.
If the dog was mad at dead doggo enough to attack it trust me it would.
I've had rotties. Far from nigger tier. Niggers don't deserve rotties.
It's hovering over it's corpse and not wanting anyone messing with it.
See how it moves back to it when it's master pulls it away?

you're a fucking retard leaf holy shit

I just fucking cried for the first time in 15 fuckin years because of that.. I didn't cry at my grandpa's funeral while carrying the Damn coffin to the grave site.. Maybe a rogue tear would escape at the particularly sad parts, like when the army honor guard played taps, but didn't actually full on cry. We were close, so i was definitely sad, but held it together... But the second I realized what was going on in this video I just completely broke down.... Am i fucked in the head?

That's a rottweiler. A pure and majestic breed. Jesus fucking kill yourself you disgusting leaf fuck.

Had to put down the family doggo a few weeks ago. My advice is prepare yourself man, and give doggo a good ending.

>tfw have had dog since 2005 since it was a puppy
>dog was really hyperactive as a puppy and would pee everywhere
>brother with OCD developed a phobia of the dog's "germs" and stuff
>dog has to be kept in the backyard since then
>the backyard had a fence where it could see another doggo and bark at each other so it wasn't that lonely
>they walled the fence like 5 years ago
>doggo spends like 23 hours of the day in what is basically a prison
>feel bad as fuck for doggo
>cant give it away because it requires too many special needs to take care so nobody can care for it

I feel really bad about it desu

dog pls ;-;

Lol faggot dog got what it deserves.

I've never grieved for a pet. I've got sad about having to put them down, but after it was over I just moved on pretty much immediately. Never grieved for a person either. I've really loved my doggos though.

>brother? brother?! no! we still have so many toddlers to kill!

take it for a walk you retard

rest in peace doggo

I do, every day, but it still doesn't seem enough

I thought Muslims hated dogs.

get rid of your retarded bro then

I miss my girl. She was pregnant with 15 puppies and the vet killed her with anesthesia while removing the pups from the womb, and then all the pups died over a period of a week or so.

Vet was very incompetent and didn't really give us much advice to deal with the pups either. We had formula, and tried to find a surrogate mother but they just got very bloated and just started dying off one by one.

She was smart dog, but a very spiteful girl at times.

bro as long as you try to play for like 45 minutes to an hour a day and pet it and shit it's fine I wouldn't call it cruelty

Heartily keked

Fuck man. Sounds like it all could of been avoided. :(

FFFFF
F
FFFF
F
F

Just let that poor doge inside, user. Stop getting cucked by your retarded brother.

Well no, your physiologically equipped to deal with the death of a human, especially an older one.

Humans have such a powerful sense of empathy that we can translate that doggos emotions into human emotions while understanding the reality of the situation. Their lack of comprehension is innocence and we are wired to protect innocence.

Expressing empathy is about the most human thing you can do.

tfw the years go by and you forget most memories of your dead doggos ;_;

>claiming niggers aren't the niggers of dogs
Umm... No sweety.

fpbp.

Rottweiler's are one of the 10 smartest breeds of dog. Not some nigger breed like Pitbulls.

Fuck, I hate leafposters.

Empathy is particularly strong between humans and dogs because we've bred them for thousands of years to be companion animals

Dogs are the only animals able to understand human expression of emotion from the eyes.

Doggos are best animal

>tfw you have no doggo because you don't live somewhere that it would be possible to have one

>tfw no cozy Sup Forums bf to move to a country farm with and have cool doggos to go hunting with

>inb4 faggot
yeah i know