My dad has gone fascist

My dad has gone fascist

>I don't get how someone is normally so intelligent and becomes so deluded

Also
>youhavetogoback.gif

Maybe you're the one who's deluded.

>lol my dad is such a fucking loser lol even though he raised me and took care of me.

Why are these fucking kids so spoiled and bratty?

Your Jews have ruined them and they're trying to pull this shit worldwide thanks goy

*Jews have a plan to take over the world

second time i've seen this stupid thread

I used to be that retarded brat

>dad makes fun of chinks all the time
>avoids beaners
>"you can't just say things like that"

boy was I wrong.

>I didn't present any arguments in this textwall
n1 redshit

Is that the furry suit that he put real human bones in? What was the story on that?

I feel bad for that father

>How can normal intelligent people become worried for their culture when they see future birthrate projections and have monthly terrorist raids or attacks.
Reddit is so cucked.

As a young boy, I've watched my dad mature in his racism. Growing up in Texas he would show my brothers and I J. Rebel, Nick Cannon's watermelon video, and just general juvenille shit. He was a pretty diehard republican back then. NRA stickers on the fridge, beat up truck, you name it. We attended early tea party rallies in my later middle school days (before the movement was taken over by mccain). Both my parents were unemployed for awhile, and it took some rough times to advance his knowledge. He began distrusting both political parties, and subscribing to a more nationalistic philosophy. My dad now spends his free time trolling stormfront and making jew image macros. Life is a wonderful thing, guys.

They should be allowed to go through with it if they are a diagnosed with G.I.D. it's due to a chemical embalence in the brain. It dosn't really matter if there are two genders or two gorillion. Society benifits and thus, you benifits if you just role with and let them do what ever it is they want to do. Google is your friend use it.

>/r/anarchism

It's made up

So glad your father finally saw through the conquer-and-divide two party system. Although the Jew image macros are more-so just circlejerking for the people already here. He's gonna give soft redpills to others.

My dad brought up George Soros to me last time I saw him. I was like wtf. He mentioned him in the context of needing a bullet or something.

We redpillar men

>fuckthefash9

>Society benifits and thus, you benifits if you just role with and let them do what ever it is they want to do.

What did he mean by this?

i am the smartest guy i know and im a fascist

digits confirm

liberals made it illegal to spank your kids effectively
now they just get spoiled

"spare the rod, spoil the child" - proverbs

My dad likes Donald Trump not because of the America First thing, but because he hates establishment politicians so much that he enjoys seeing them BTFO.

Much like a good portion of Sup Forums.
The establishment tried so hard to not have him elected. Brings a smile to my face every time I think of the past Current Year.

That dad is an idiot. taking over the world through islamisation is the jews plan, not the muslims.

He's on his way to fully understanding. We all have to start somewhere.

It can be both.

>it's due to a chemical imbalance in the brain
>let's allow them to make decisions that they can't undo based off of it rather than just trying to fix the imbalance

>Society benefits when kids who are not old enough to drink are given the choice to irreparably mutilate their genitals in a way they will almost certainly come to regret if they don't kill themselves before they reach that point

Seriously, at least if you buy your kid beer any time he wants he can become sober later even if he's a drunkard in the meantime. Once your junk is gone, it's gone. Can you imagine trying to go through normal life after that? Can you imagine trying to get married and have kids and trying to explain to your would-be wife that you have no penis due to a childhood phase? It's not like you can just grow out of it like a goth phase.

If children were already smart enough to make their own decisions, we wouldn't need to raise them; we'd just kick the little shits out of the house the moment they got too irritating. I love my kids, but it's called "raising" children for a reason; they're too stupid to be adults yet.