Alex Jones turns 43 today

Happy 43rd birthday to Alex Jones who really turned 43 today.

Jesus, what is he putting in those water filters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM
mackquigley.wordpress.com/alex-jones-is-bill-hicks/
sacredcow.com/index.php?pg=artists
youtube.com/watch?v=cU0cplwlOZU
youtube.com/watch?v=_MNdfiBIuCc
youtube.com/watch?v=UVyrIVcW3OM
youtube.com/watch?v=tyTicw-kNME
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

happy birthday, Alex Jones

Happy Birthday!!

Does he live in California?

Happy Birthday you freedom loving linchpin

keep fighting you glorious King of New Media

t. David Knight

That's a big cake.

Happy birthday, globalist destroyer

>43
Shit age. 23 is interesting. 13 is interesting. 45 is interesting. 43 is just the sort of age you reach because you gotta.

Also he looks like a youthful 55 year old.

really? he looks 53

Happy Birthday Alex

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM
congrats on making Joe Rogan have his most viewed show to date with 2.7m+ views. Alex Jones smokes a joint about an hour in or so and drinks whisky throughout. Alex Lets spill about his dimensions theory which I happen to enjoy quite a considerable amount. If any of you missed it you gotta check it out.

For you

43?

Jesus he looks at least 50.

digits confirms he deserves it

> this is the man who got Trump into office

GOD BLESS INFOWARS

Remember to by super female vitality for your gf on valentines day

Won't make it to 50. Hypertension, massive heart attack. Cap it.

Happy birthday.

redpill overdose causes skin issues

And so the water filter merchant celebrates another year unassassinated

Here's a Pepe to a long life of truth and happiness

>43
Yeah right. More like 56, the same age Bill Hicks would be, because he IS BILL HICKS. Seriously guys.

mackquigley.wordpress.com/alex-jones-is-bill-hicks/

You'd look old for your age if you had too much data

hes not around 56?

Happy birthday bro. May the next 1776 birthdays be as great as the lasts.

Thanks for fighting the good fight

>actually believing he's only 43

Dude is 55-56.

His real name is Bill Hicks.

Austin, TX

Is there really that big of a difference between 43 and 53? Both are considered middle aged. Alex just aged faster.

Yikes, he's aged like milk.

A big cake for a big guy

Because he is 56. Because he literally is BILL HICKS.

you may not like it but that's what peak testosterone and male vitality looks like

also he's got too much data

This.

He hasn't been using enough SuperMaleVitality™

>buy super female vitality for your gf on valentines day
>for your gf
user, hate to say it but liking dicks in your ass is pretty gay even if it wasn't there before.

You mean too many enchiladas?

>too much data
is this a hip new meme I missed out on

Happy birthday Bill!

>brad pitt at 43

Shill.

Margaret Sanger never said kill black babies.

Why do you think he changed his identity? CIA? or?

Alex just deals with an amazing amount of stress

he is the ultimate redpiller, craziness aside

HBDAJ!!!!!!
Long live your enterprise!

>Jerry O'Connel born February 17, 1974

For comparison here's someone born in the same month of the same year

happy birthday

In 2000 I personally watched a video of Alex's own mother accidentally calling him Bill when he did an impromptu video shoot while walking through the front door of his house. His mother said "Hey Bill" to him as he walked in.

Too bad there was no way to download or upload videos back then, no Youtube etc. He erased it. No known backups exist now.

It's so obvious that he is Bill Hicks and is really 55-56 years old. Bill Hicks was born in DEC/1961 so..

how is it possible that this man is 2 years older than alex jones?

see

happy birthday based water filter salesman

(((unfortunate)))

>fuck off Bill is much better at stand up
>fuck off Alex is much better at informing

too many big enchiladas

anyone tried super male vitality its expensive as fuck for placebo shit

Russian shill needs to die

plastic surgery?

Hey guys, remember that part of the Alex Jones-Joe Rogan podcast where they pulled up the clip of the dude at comet ping pong dressed in drag (At night presumably?) Doing some weird preformance and some audience members yell out they like little boys and the guy says "We all have our preferences" What in the fuck is the context of this?

Let me stop right there actually, i just wanna point out im not a conspiracy nut in any way, i hate 9/11 truthers and i first started watching alex jones only because i thought he was crazy.

But i was watching the podcast and holy shit joe pulled it out right there in front of my two eyes. And the emails about the kids in the hot tub? What the hell? And John Podesta is friends with a known pedophile? What?

I never believed this pizzagate shit for a second but how fucking weird is that! what is going on with that?

Alex and Bill work for the same company. Soon as Bill died Alex was made co owner of the same company Bill was:
sacredcow.com/index.php?pg=artists

His bio there drops hints that they are the same person. Pic related.

Basically "Alex" is a character Bill created to discredit what he hates: Republican redneck conservatives etc. So he made a parody character (Alex) that he uses to discredit them and shill disinfo.

youtube.com/watch?v=cU0cplwlOZU

how crazy are you?

get some gumption

But also CIA yes.

happy birthday!

disgusting

Wait, is this a joke? Sup Forums now takes Alex Jones seriously? Alex fucking Jones? I don't care who you supported during this election but this has to be a meme.

This is the same guy who kept spouting off that FEMA was going to round us all up during Obama's command for population control and that every single tragedy was a false flag hoax to take our guns.

You guys aren't serious are you?

Why does he look 60?

Brad pit hasn't been fighting (((GLOBALISTS))) all his life

Alex Jones has been fighting logic all his life. He's nothing but fear propaganda to sell his stupid products.

I love Alex, but he's a fucking ROUGH 43.

Nigger at least looks 55+.

ikr how new are these people. "Alex Jones" is not to be trusted.

And they both do stand up comedy! What a (((coincidence)))!
youtube.com/watch?v=_MNdfiBIuCc

welcome normie faggot, or oldfag flexing his intellectual stratz. Remember, Alex has his heart set to the truth

>by default
youtube.com/watch?v=UVyrIVcW3OM

You don't have to take someone seriously to like them you autismal fuck.

Guys read this pic. If you have even the slightest amount of brain power you'll realize they're telling you in PLAIN ENGLISH that Alex Jones IS Bill Hicks. It says Alex Jones is a character created by Bill Hicks RIGHT THERE.

What do you like about him? I'm genuinely curious

Happy 11-d Dracula day u American hero

that's what happens when you dedicate your life to fighting the globalists

he's the hero we don't deserve

I recognize when someone's an ally in terms of convincing people to vote in what aligned interests we have. I like his intensity and there's overlap in his audience and the less crazy redpilled white nationalists. Unlike liberals we don't disavow at the slightest difference in opinion.

you do know that "Alex Jones is a shill" is just a meme, we all get our core info from this man, he's the ultimate hero in this fight, we are all just following his lead

please lurk moar, we just troll Alex but he's our de facto informer

it's sad you haven't picked up on this

So Alex Jones really a liberal democrat pretending to be a republican and trump supporter?

creepy

Jesus Christ...

I feel sorry for people on this board. I really do. The world must be terrifying to live in through your echo chamber goggles.

The basic gestalt has prematurely aged him. Every year he gets rounder and redder, one day he will become an actual human red pill.

I think it's awesome how someone can fake their own death and become a new person...

Welcome to nu/pol/.

It's not a meme it's the hard truth. Alex is a fraud. He exists to make us look bad, and create wild goose chases against mysterious "globalists", and be a stereotypical angry mentally unhinged redneck republican.

This. I can't believe where alive and still here. We're literally drowning in shills right now, from retarded X is white-tier OPs to thread sliding of any worth while political discussions

age doesn't lie

you can always tell someones age bracket

Yes. He exists to make us look bad. By being a stereotypical angry redneck mentally unhinged gun nut republican and spread disinfo.

>liking Alex Jones

I hope Alex drops over and bursts into flames.

That monologue about pedophile vampires being interdimensional lackeys for Satan on Joe Rogan really changed me

I'm not sure if it's for better or worse, but it changed something

youtube.com/watch?v=tyTicw-kNME

Welcome friend

I guess his plans backfired since Trump was elected.

Dick Spencer is 38.

Obesity ages you hard.

this.

nah, it'll take a while but once you have to encounter the level of evil that Alex has to deal with daily, as I do in my profession, you will see that despite his weaknesses he is revealing the ultimate geopolitical truths.
Whether or not the populace is ready to deal with it, you guys seeming are not......yet

he's just about 5-8 years ahead of you guys

>hes a pioneer
>hes an explorer
>hes a human
>hes coming
>hes animated
>hes alive
>he has a big heart
>it has hot blood going through it
>he likes to fight
>he likes to eat
>he likes to have children
>hes here
>he has a life force

What if Rosie O'Donnell is really Steve Bannon?

No I was an Alex Jones follower for years between about 2003 and 2009. If anything I must be ahead of you on this subject because I now know he is a fraud but you still think he is legit. He is CIA.

so that really happens at comet ping pong?

for what purpose?

AND WHY THE FUCK DOES THAT ONE GUY OWN IT?

Here is a picture of Alex Jones accepting an award on behalf of Bill Hicks. Do you not find that suspicious? According to Alex he never met Bill Hicks. What is he doing accepting an award FOR BILL HICKS from Bill Hick's best friend, who is now coincidentally Alex's best friend?

>It's the hard truth, Trump is a Russian plant designed to let Hillary win. You guys just had to take the joke too far, any other moderate Republican would be destroying her.

Concern trolls thinking we forget your divisive tactics, get out of here.

>being this schizophrenic

It's quite the fucking insult to Bill's family to suggest he's alive.

I wonder who else has died and is now playing a new role....

Enlighten us

This.

After years of listening (years), I have seen enough proof. He's a gatekeeper.

The evidence is right in front of you but you are too bluepilled to see it. I guarantee you haven't even looked into it seriously.

Jonathan Brandis, is now Adam Kokesh. I'm being completely serious, look into it.