Japan and US putting North Korea on notice

youtube.com/watch?v=ntlqA33SL-k

Abe: "North Korea's most recent missile launch is absolutely intolerable. North Korea must fully comply with the relevant UN Security Council resolutions."

Trump: "I just want everybody to understand and fully know that the United States of America stands behind Japan, its great ally, 100%."

Conflict with North Korea soon?

No responses from this thread. How shameful! You anons lack dishonor.

i'll bump.

I really hope trump talks to kim. kim sounded like he wanted to give trump a chance.

This is the most low energy press conference evar.

So when best korea launches its nukes are the nips just gonna send a stern letter?? SAD

I am %100 ready to fight behind my nip brothers

American Sup Forums-hours are the worst

Just imagine denying warcrimes with your fellow samurai

no one seems to take Trump seriously! so much for the strongest person in the world

>I swear un official, we found him with his rifle shoved up his ass and a cigar in his windpipe

I don't want to war with North Korea, but if they could just tone it down a little and follow the rules then people wouldn't be flipping the fuck out every time they test a missile.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN WORLD WAR 3:RETURN OF THE SAMURAI

Here comes an article from CNN asking why Trump didn't speak first, asking why he was standing on the Japanese flag side, asking why Trump had the audacity to move the mic because he's taller.

>HURR it really shows his inexperience as a leader, he doesn't know how to stand, Obama knew how to stand

Isn't your PM about to be indicted for corruption?

There is honestly nothing to be done about N.Korea without assistance from China, Russia, S.Korea, and Russia in a consolidated effort for immediate regime flipping.

Anything and everything else is useless bluster.

Can't be helped.
Abe got emotionally scarred by Trump's handshake.

Thank you Trump-san!

LETS BLOW UP SOME GOOKS!

Destroy North Korea and send the starving peasants into china to cause societal conflict. Move DMZ up

Lol, can't wait to see how CNN spins this.

I bet on something like "Trump is against Japanese pacifism".

The scary thing about NK is that even if the country's leadership and military infrastructure was destroyed in a Gulf1 style blitz, you can't save the people. They're all zombies. They're all fucking infected.

Or maybe that's just what (((they))) want us to believe.

At best they are going to have to be considered functionally retarded. What jobs have they done that even remotely apply to the modern world? The lucky few who were favored by the regime will be alright, but what about some mud farmers from Kanggye? They will have to be subsidized for the rest of their lives.

Trump looks mad as hell that he has to put Kim in his place.

Airforce enlistee here.
All I know is that we're being sent to Kadena, Okinawa in bulk to backup South Korea's bases with further fighter support. Maintainers and pilots are being shipped out in bulk. Everyone in the service here thinks shit's about to hit the fan.

thanks for sharing deployment info looselips fuckpenis