Alright I've had enough of this country

Alright I've had enough of this country.

>Brother dating nigger
>Mother is crazed feminazi SJW
>Father dating a chink
>Aunts and Uncles all race traitors at some point
>Nieces, Nephews, Cousins all race traitors at some point

It's game over for my entire bloodline unless I move out of this shithole (or have some babies before I go on a rampage). Where can I go? No trolls please.

Anywhere other than urban southern Ontario or Vancouver. The country is pretty red-pilled otherwise.

I'm in south Ontario and I can't take it anymore. Where do I go fellow canuck?

Sounds like everyone is getting laid but you...

Rural Saskatchewan is the promised land.

see

Do you mean within Canada? There was a thread like this once and apparently There's literally no place in the country that isn't a frozen tundra 6 months of the year, or completely unlivable due to chinks laundering money driving up prices.

Come to U.S.

Any city/town in particular? Is 60k enough to move there and start a new life?

North ontario senpai

I'm starting to think that's true. I'm looking at the US more and more these days.

If you go north to Orillia it's jesus country

Marry into Iceland.

Sup GuY

Are there women in the 25-30 range there? I need to make some white babies in my new town.

Hmm never thought of that, something to look into.

Things get cheaper the more north you go. I live in an apartment that's 780/MO and it's quite spacious. Kitchen/dining room + living room space + master bedroom.

I mean probably. The majority of my white extended family lives there and the only degenerate race mixer in my family is my no life gamer welfare cousin

Lots of churches and travelling the 400 the first sign into orillia is a passage from the bible.

There are large swaths of Quebec that are 98% Caucasian Francophones.

Though unless you're "pure laine", you'll just be denigrated there yourself.

Heh im kind of in a similar situation
>sister dating a Muslim refugee

Shes been using the common apologist talking points when ive expressed my concern and ive caught her wearing a piece of cloth like a hijab. I think that should be enough to beat you in this contest of who is more fucked.

Thank you.

Oh man, that is brutal.

I'm gay and my brother is mgtow.
My eldest cousin Is dating a nigger, has a kid with her +1 kid she already had +the white kid he had with his jewish ex gf living on welfare and plays video game all day.

You're a dumb fucking faggot, probably underage to boot. Do something with your life instead of fucking crying about how everyone else is doing shit you don't like. Newsflash: people are always going to do things you don't approve of, you might as well get used to it now instead of fucking crying and pissing and moaning and pretending you're some kind of hard killer. You're fucking scum, living at home and you still manage to find a reason to look down on everyone else around you. Pathetic.

Was that hard to type with a nigger cock in your throat?

Oh man. Where did it all go wrong?

For my little brother, the true face of women
For me; yaoi and cute boys

It's very hard to get into Iceland because they work very hard to preserve their culture. There is a list of approved Icelandic names that people are allowed to have. You can only really become a citizen if you marry in or have work there. There are very few ways. Makes it really hard for the dindus and sandniggers.

northeast Texas

Tennessee

North Dakota

Montana

Low degeneracy, low taxes, lots of guns.

What about wisconsin, is it easy for a chink snowmonkey to live there?

And holy shit digits

yeah but won't you still be in the U.S, under the current government and in this current political climate? Where the left is ironically becoming the fascists through identity politics despite calling everyone who disagrees with them Nazis?

Looks like a civil war is brewing Ameribros.

So long as it's not Madison or Milwaukee you'll be good. Tons of towns are 95%+ white. Just about every county outside of those cities leans conservative too.

There's some real nice landscapes in the northern part of Wisconsin too. Beautiful scenery.