Why does Sup Forums think comedians like Jeffries, Stanhope...

Why does Sup Forums think comedians like Jeffries, Stanhope, Carlin etc are "based" when they are basically edgy leftists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Q7auV2bEbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FVqwKXgCJ3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Carlin
>leftist
ahahahahahahahahahahaha
fucking leaf
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Talk shit about Carlin again and i'll stab you leafy KEK.

>thought nationalism was dumb
>though religion was dumb
>thinks women are smarter than men
>generally just mad at any sort of traditionalism

True, he wasn't quite an SJW since he hated political correctness, but he definitely isn't /ourguy/.

Can I get a rundown of this recent think on (((Maher's))) show with Jeffries and Piers? I don't want to give the video going viral a view.

>Maher says Trump's policy was a "Muslim ban".
>Piers(rightfully) states it isn't a Muslim ban since most of the world's Muslims are unaffected by it
>Jeffries tells Piers to "fuck off"
>JeffrIes compares Trump to Hitler
>Jeffries flips off Piers

>Jeffries spends the whole time saying 'fuck off' and makes no arguments
>Piers stammers like a beta retard who can't finish a sentence

Carlin was a classical liberal. Today that's moderate or right leaning. He was:
-calling PC a modern day fascism
-calling environmentalists self important posers (virute signalers)
-true he was criticizing Christianity but not the values, but the church institution.

Jeffries is a regressive. He would be funny if he didn't push regressive ideology in his bits, it just kills any humor.

>thought religion was dumb

so you think Islam is good?

religion isn't fucking political, stop shoehorning it into the dichotomy. only old neocons give a shit about it.

Islam is literally a theocratic system. It is both a religion and a system of government. It was intentionally designed that way.

Carlin hated everything. That sounds more like /ourguy/ than anyone else.

You should at least be able to admit they're still funny.

Who said Jeffries was based? He's a druggy cuck from (((Perth))).

reminder to report en masse all bogdaniggers

I dont consider any of those guys "based". I can tolerate Carlin but the other 2 just come off as miserable pricks.

I thought Jim Jeffries was an Aussie bloke but he's actually just a libshit faggot impersonating one.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Q7auV2bEbQ

Meant to post this
youtube.com/watch?v=FVqwKXgCJ3g

Stop trying to peddle this '/ourguy/ faggotry,everytime a retard like you opens their digital mouth they look at the flag and assume the rest of us are autistic cucks like you.

George wasn't a Lefty,listen to his shows before you type,Jim doesn't give a shit either way but hates how selectively PC people are about words,i.e;the more you say you can't make sexist,racist jokes the more he'll do it.

Nice bait OP

>"hurrr i'm a drunk and say silly things" Jefferies
>"hurrr i'm a drunk and say silly things" Stanhope

Carlin hated everything and EXPLAINED in detail why he, and indeed we, should hate those things that we just accept. To even mention those other 2 unfunny cunts in the same sentence is a.... joke.

my autism is just functional enough that I don't blacklist everyone and everything from my brain that sits even slightly outside what I am comfortable with or believe to be true.

they changed when they got more famous, sponsors and t.v. shows. most comedians best comedy comes around the middle of their career, right before they become huge.

a lot of it is just protecting themselves. a lot of these guys do podcasts that most normies don't listen to and explain a lot of why they are they way they are and the current state of political correctness. most of them FUCKING DESPISE social justice warriors but they have to watch out for the torches and pitchforks.

louis ck is an anomaly and produces and writes most of his shit and has a lot of control over his career so someone can't really pull a character assassination on him so easily. though i'm still surprised people haven't gone after him. he's said so much fucked up shit on opie and anthony in the past.

>Hi! Now I'm gonna spew liberal bullshit thinly veiled as jokes
(((comedians)))

He used to be an opera singer.

you must struggle to carry all that
>implying
around senpai

Louis used to be based bc he would embrace his racism as well as misogyny, and Patrice was right in pointing out that he's a sneaky Spic who loves to play the guilty white-man, that is now coming to fruition.

I don't blame Louis, he is still a great comedian but in order to make it in the (((business))) you have to submit to the various agendas or end up burning bridges.

Honestly Burr has mastered the most honest viewpoint bc he falls back on "I'm a comedian don't take my advice on politics" and it works

bill burr rules. he's always been neutral on everything. never fucked with people or shit on anyone or fucked with things. i'm actually kind of surprised he isn't a completely clean comic like brian regan or jim gaffigan

>Why does Sup Forums think comedians like Jeffries, Stanhope, Carlin etc are "based" when they are basically edgy leftists?

Because anti-authoritarianism isn't a clear ideological dividing line.

The left used to be braver too, today you have milquetoast yawns like Seinfeld saying his comedy is too edgy for college students. That's when you know you fucked up.

Watch him on Bill Mahers' old show. He's a straight commie don't let the man hold you down type.

Sup Forums is mostly bandwagoning faggots who think anything popular is "redpilled" because they don't want to admit to being plebs.

Religion is part of identity and culture, you leafy chink.

So close minded.

That faggot Jeffries is totally authoritarian, though. He wants muh guns.