The Immigration Happening

>california's economy will collapse
>massive riots
>social security will go bankrupt
>economy will go into a recession due to too many job openings and not enough labor (about 13 million job openings)
>welfare costs will stay the same or increase because millions of anchor babies will be put in orphanages or foster homes where they will receive food stamps, medicaid, etc
>crops go unpicked which leads to skyrocketing food prices (see what happened when alabama kicked out illegals)
>real estate bubble pops when rent prices and home values drop and people who bought massively inflated real estate in CA and NY can't pay their mortgages
>america will have the lowest labor force participation rate in history (will go down 5%)

who else can't wait til america destroys itself

And then... finally... California will go red again.

>>california's economy will collapse
and hopefully will slide itself off into the pacific

fuck what a glorious happening day that would be

Stoked about home prices getting cheaper in Nor Cal. Right now it's minimum 500,000 for a piece of shit 2 bed 1 bath with a tiny yard.

Remove illegals, the liberals and earthquakes and it would be a nice place.

its almost like the entire state is a terrible fucking place to live

916 master race reporting in. When does it begin? I can't fucking wait...

Worth it.

Remove illegals and an enormous amount of California businesses will go under in weeks. The amount of illegals working under the table at small and medium size construction, lawn care, automotive, restaurant, cleaning/building maintenance and so on is insane.

The left loves to grandstand on diversity and POC bullshit but they use these illegals just as much as slave owners for cheap under the table labor.

I hope Trump and the cucks in congress can get the illegal immigration deportations moving asap and put the libs stuck with their high taxes, Obamacare, and full cost American labor. Slain by their own sword!

>too many job openings and not enough labor

>people from around the country are not looking for jobs any longer

See
You think there are corporations in the other 49 states that wont move their HQs and offer moving bonuses?

This is the perfect storm for a lot of people. Those people just dont hapoen to live in CA and rely on illegal workers

you're complete dumbasses.

>muh free market

lolbertarians are fucking retards. you think everything will go according to your axiomatic free market theories well guess what? they never have and they never will. there are currently 5.6 million job openings and it's been that way for almost two years. get rid of the 8.6 million illegal workers and now you have almost 14 million job openings people won't be able to fill either due to a skill gap or pay gap.

We'll import the fruit and vegetables from Mexico, where farm workers won't be able to claim US welfare benefits. In winter all Canada's fresh fruit and veg is imported. Life goes on.

If north Americans truly won't do manual farm labour, fine, export those jobs to Mexico. It's the good-paying jobs in mining, manufacturing and construction I want kept for white north Americans.

What do you think happens when an industry has a shortage of skilled laborers?

Do you feel the companies decide to shut down and throw in the towel? I would take a long look at trucking and logistics industries and how they have handled it specifically.

>lolbertarian strikes again!

you mean how terrible a job they've done at recruiting people to be truckers? there are thousands of trucking jobs that are open that cannot be filled and it's been like that for years.

Americans don't eat vegetables anyway.

>Black people think white people do this only to black people
>It's just our equivalent of their head bob

I just want Federal funding cut.

>crops go unpicked which leads to skyrocketing food prices (see what happened when alabama kicked out illegals)

Fuck that, pay a living wage, grow less, and stop bitching about the harvest not being picked and pick it yourself.

>purging LA and other places of hispanic (((gangsters)))

how is that bad for business?

They've done a great job, and the industry is growing so of course there will always be unfilled job openings being created while others take time to be filled, as with every industry.

If you can point to an industry that doesn't have any job openings currently, it's not a healthy industry.

There is a commercial about 40% of fruit and veges bought go to waste, I see it three or four times a day.

Other research shows about a quarter to a third of crops waste in the field or aren't aesthetic enough to sell.

>harsh new law
>law has been on the books for ages
lol

you know most gangsters are 2nd and 3rd generation spics right?
>If you can point to an industry that doesn't have any job openings currently, it's not a healthy industry.

wow fucking wow.

i believe we should offer the illegals the chance to join the US military, if they serve dutifully, we grant citizenship.

like starship troopers - service guarantees citizenship.

You're so right you can't even explain yourself eh?

That is an 'are you kidding me' tier response.

good luck when the bubble pops and you can't buy a home without putting down a 30% down payment first.

Then you end up with the same situation we are in now, only with having a stronger military.

Get enough of them in here and eventually they'll vote to change that law too.

>there will be 13 million job openings
>america will have the lowest labor force participation in history

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i'm not even going to bother with you and your 100-level class understanding of economics.

not really, i believe the military would instill conservative values and they would feel like an important piece of the american fabric

Does it affect your belief at all considering minorities who do serve end up coming out and voting Democrat still?

or they will stage a shillary coup
imagine if that backfired and you ended up with a liberal military

>The day before harsh new laws came into effect, Brian (((Cash))) had 65 Hispanic men picking tomatoes. Now he has none.

Change "Hispanic Men" to "Niggers." Now you have a blurb to put on the back of your new book, a Historical fiction about a plantation owner living through the Civil War.

no pain, no gain.

momentary discomfort is well worth having a country no longer being colonized by Mexicants.

i don't believe that they do, most military members vote republican. and like i said, military instills strong american values in a person, like patriotism and support for gun rights.

that would never happen, most in the military are die hard trump voters.

With all these jobs openings coming up employers will have to pay decent wages to American workers instead of slave wages to illegals.

The two largest economies in the U.S. both happen to border mexico and have a 39% hispanic population

The military are die hard trump voters because military service self selects for them. The second that you make the military non-voluntary then it is prone to demographic changes

but this actually happened. after the civil war the south lost 2/3rds of their wealth. this is the same exact thing that will happen with mass deportations.

No they'll go out of business because they won't be able to sell their products. What will happen is legal migrant families will have the highest access the cheap immigrant labor, and regular white owned businesses will have a hard time getting it, and Migrant business owners will beat white owners in the markets.

How about importing tons of Ukrainians and white south Africans to fill the gap?

>he thinks companies will pay americans more to do less work than mexicans

laughinggirls.jpeg

A lot of kids coming here illegally usually have no one else to turn to or rely on, until gangs help them out. Many are fleeing gangs in their shitholes. You think gangs aren't trying to come to the US either?

That already happens.

This is not true, traditional service families might be, but todays military is a new breed. Most people who join the military know they are just mercenaries risking their lives for a paycheck in order to advance corporate interests

>cali loses 2/3's of it's wealth and voter base

I'm okay with this.

yes, so this should be offered to illegals who love the country and want to be conservative

Yup I've been seeing this happening for a while now

Cali is fucked

If you live in Cali, get out while you can, it's all going to collapse

Wasn't the South already really poor. It hasn't changed.

I think you should go to the military

The military is mostly comprised of poor rural whites who historically vote Republican. It is no surprise that the military is majority conservative.

However the minorities that go into it are rarely conservatives and when they come out they have not been converted to the Republican party. The stats are pretty clear on post-military service political affiliation by race.

i would have liked to but my parents sent me to college

maybe so, but you would need to compare the voting stats of civilian minorities vs military minorities to see if it makes them more conservative.

> Jobs open
> Employers forced to offer higher wages than what they paid illegals
> Young Americans migrate from rust belt for work
> Cali goes red

What good is a strong economy if everyone has to install bars on their windows and doors.

This is Trumps way of creating jobs. $6/hr jobs that is.

they don't, texas is a very safe state and very prosperous.

long term, america will be fine even if whites were a minority, so long as you get minorities on the republican side. texas has done well getting about 40% of hispanics to be republican.

Sacramento fag here :)

50 states and cali creates 13% of the U.S. gdp.
It feeds a shit of ton of red states too. If you the illegals get deported, food prices in the entire u.s. will spike.

>implying 100% of the gang is made of anchor babies

A-are you (((their))) accountant? Nice sources btw

>anchor baby internet defense force

ok...they're like 80%?

The average wage for illegals is actually around 39k

I think the truth about the whole thing is whites are secure status through generational militar success, dark skinned people are better at commerce and trade but have to trade under threat of white millitary aggression. Brown people just solved that problem though and whites won't be inflating the values of their currencies with nukes and guns for much longer

i've never understood the "illegals drive down wages" argument. most illegals get paid minimum wage. farmworkers get paid even more than minimum wage.

>anchor baby internet defense force

Who am i defending? You sound like a spic with a reading comprehension level of a 3rd grader. Sound of the wall you go

ftfy

That does mean more steel production and new security jobs.

DUH POOR FARMA HOW WILL HE SURVIVE WITHOUT PAYING 65 SPICS $20 A DAY TO WORK OUT IN THE SUN FOR 10 HOURS

You're right. Ending Slavery was a mistake.

Glad to see your time on Sup Forums hasn't gone to waste. We told you when you first came here you'd begin to see things our way.