Is the death penalty immoral?

is the death penalty immoral?

this guy beheaded and started eating a guy on a greyhound bus and he was found not criminally responsible and now he's free on the street

should he have been let go? should he have been imprisoned for life? should he have been shown the barrel of a gun?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/ambrose-vince-li-concerns-rona-ambrose-1.3978761
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/ambrose-vince-li-concerns-rona-ambrose-1.3978761

what if he stops taking his meds and gets on a bus again? who would be responsible for the next murder?

if I kill someone and do something that seems crazy with the body should i be let go?

if one of the victim's family members decides to kill him should he be charged with murder?

Yeah let em go.
He'll be fine

Nobody wants to jeopardize their comfy lifestyle to be a vigilante.

what about the family members of the beheaded guy?

are you sure?

Also everyone would have been fine if we were allowed to open carry

I guess we'll see

canadians sure lost face on this one

yep

the only people hurt by open carry are authoritarians and criminals

murderers have been let go before and sometimes they just go right back to murdering

Yes, she should be let go but be treated. The guy has a mental illness. If he cannot be treated or cannot be trusted to take his medication, he should be institutionalized, not in prison.

why

I'm from Manitoba and could have been on that very bus, I say lock this asshole up for the rest of his life. I was in the pas for the summer and was about to take the bus down to Winnipeg and flew instead because of this crazy chink.

Don't worry Winnipeg knows who he is, we won't let him offend again.

>mfw I realize how shit Canada's legal system is

god bless

h'wat are you gonna do? bake him cookies to death?

>what about the family members of the beheaded guy?
I change my answer until I'm certain the beheaded guy wasn't a degenerate drug user.

its ok bro just don't let him catch u sleepin on the greyhound

the only thing is what happens in 2 or 5 or 10 years when everyone forgets about it

what if he moves to toronto or vancouver to blend in with the other chinese

Be aware the crime occured 8 years ago you fucking headline autists

and he just got released now

i dont want him living next door to me or my family

Don't you guys have a law where dangerous people like this can be put into a mental asylum indefinitely after being released from prison?

idk

he wasn't

Cucknada

The Chinese buy and exploit you land, and you don't do nuffin.

The Chinese eat your face in public and you don't do nuffin to stop them; then you let them out of prison early.

Why do you think Wilhelm II called them the "Yellow Peril"?

>"Beheading and eating people shouldn't be called barbaric."

The guy was clearly a loon so punitive justice was immoral.

Blame him getting out on the tiny ass budget for prison Conservatives and Liberals have.

That's not very tolerant or progressive of you user. It'd be a shame if someone reported you to Trudeaus anti Internet hate police

he did it

i say give him a couple of pennies worth of lead

No. And most leafs want hanging brought back.

Of course, the Liberals refuse to do anything about it. The Faggot's dad had capital punishment abolished in 1976, just as he was throwing the door open to the scum of the Third World.

>i'm such a beta that I need to kill people who are mentally ill to feel good

Oh God I thought CBC was CBS, and this happened in the US. But Canada - carry on. What the fuck is the matter with you guys?

yes he's mentally ill

he's also a murderer and a cannibal

Not
Criminally
Responsible

Three words you are going to need to learn

what about all the murderers in prison? should we just let them all go if they pretend to be crazy?

Perhaps a spot of tea would do the trick eh Nigel?

I don't think you have ever been to Winnipeg, although the queen is worshipped here.

The difference being the court found him mentally ill. Not you, your opinion doesn't mean shit.

>there are people who are honestly defending this maniac
Man maybe I should go down to Canada and eat some people and get let off because my autism made me do it

Do it faggot I know you won't, fucking pussy

then lock him up

if he feels better and decides to stop his meds and does it again what then?

honestly the only part of this that isn't in touch with the would be criminal sentencing equivalent is the lack of monitoring after release.

Lock him up for what? He isn't criminally responsible for anything.

>Canada

we need God to come down and slap the shit out of leafs. What happened to punishment? Jesus christ man, wtf is going on. Back in the day this nigga would be fed to the wolves, and now we can't even keep this fucker in jail for 10+ years

Satan is alive and well, my friends...ALWAYS have protection on you.

There's a reason I'm saying the real problem is the prison budget.

lock him up in a mental hospital or kill him

for sickos like him a bullet costs 25 cents

if i ever did something like that i would hope to GOD someone would kill me

canada is turning into a shitshow.
>refugees with shady background coming in cause merica no want them.
>crazy guy let go after killing a man
>muslims allowed to take control of high power and cut funding for military

you fucking people are so stupid for thing that the world is sunshine and fucking rainbows. I think maybe you should stop trying to be what america doesn't want to be.

Oh boi canada is really cucked.

>this leaf is completely fine with an insane, murderous cannibal being free to wander society

Your country is so fucked.

Medical health experts say that he is no longer a threat to the public.

Fucks sake you leafcucks. If you find someone insane when they've killed someone, YOU STILL LOCK THEM UP. They've proven they aren't mentally capable of making rational decisions so it is safer for society that they're somewhere where they can get help and get off the streets so they won't do it again.

Not an argument

Because prison is to rehabilitate or isolate criminals, not the mentally ill.

your country is run by insane, murderous cannibals

oh if THEY said he's fine then i'm sure he is!!!

((((((experts))))))

He has schizophrenia and was unmedicated, he has to live with this his whole life.

I could have been killed by him and I know his story well. He beheaded a guy and cut his fucking dick off and ate it.

He is literally insane and was off his meds. He is not a murderer if he's regulated, I don't make excuses but this person actually needed medical help and no one gave it to him.

There are people who kill and those who are actually insane, he's insane. He needs help and I hope he got it.

there are places other than prison to lock someone up

yes he is

If he could easily kill a man like that then he will do it again if he skips pill day again.The only reason you think this way is cause it doesn't effect you, but if your brother was being killed by him in front of you and you would to scared to help how would you feel.

Show me your medical credentials or shut the fuck up

hopefully he jumps off a bridge his first week out

It should be law that any judge that discharges a mentally ill person should be forced to have the crazy person live next to them for 5 years.

Which is... exactly what I said.

>If he cannot be treated or cannot be trusted to take his medication, he should be institutionalized, not in prison.

>he should be let go but be treated
that's what i was saying why to

how did he do that on a bus? I assume nobody else intervened? Did he have a weapon? Was the guy sedated?

Because, white race is a genuinely superior race with sympathetic, virtuous heart and soul.

Killing people with suffering diseases will make themselves immoral as a murder instead,

So they will treat them with a human rights and a warm hug.

Well it's official.

Canadians now least important people in Canada.

Stop following laws, stop being nice. The country is not designed for you anymore kids.

You can literally be publicly murdered now.

>hurr let's spend $100k+ a year locking a perfectly sane person up

You people are retarded

>medical credentials
i don't need to have this to know when to lock up crazy you muslims loving cuckold. How about show me a sheet saying your mentally stable and go back to your program that teaches you how your racist to muslims that the muslims make you take.

I hope you are both publicly killed.

I'm really do. Then I hope your killers go free.

he's not perfectly sane he murdered and beheaded and ate someone

if you want to make it about money 25 cents solves the problem for good

The guy was asleep when Li started stabbing him repeatedly so he had no chance. Bus driver stopped and got everyone out.

Why is he not somewhere OTHER than society? Y'know, away from people?

Nothing you have to say matters, lol

?

i think he should have gotten the death penalty

I assume anyone here suggests with cruel methods are Chinks, Niggers or Mudslimes

theres no difference. You randomly kill a person like this, especially by cutting their head off, you should be put down or locked up forever

but nah, just give 9 years in jail. Lol

Bible was correct - we are headed toward devastation and complete degeneracy. I can't wait till Jesus comes down again. Shame on you for apologizing for this demon.

But he is

a bullet isn't cruel it's instant death

if he's sane then he should be locked up for being a murderer

Wow, you're right, Japan. That's why you always post about wanting immigrants do badly I bet.

Canadians are so open minded, their brains have fallen out of their heads.

So what? Fuck you.

In the name of the victim I hope you are killed in public for letting this stand.

I hope you die horribly and your killer is set free.

Your system is no longer defendable.

just like nothing you say matters when the muslims cut your military funding, you bitch and the say maybe later right kek

Statistically, you are far more likely to face that fate. You're also being very emotional.

But he isn't a murderer, he was tried and declared not criminally responsible due to mental illness. Said mental illness has been treated and he has received an absolute discharge.

can't argue with that

he killed someone

either he's sane and should be killed or he's insane and should be killed

Biblecuck that does not preach forgiveness.... ????

And you deserve to be killed in public with your killer set free.

I seriously, unironically hope that happens because you are fine with it happening to someone else.

So you actually support it.

So if he's perfectly sane, shouldn't he be charged with murder then? I mean, he was in full control of his actions then, right?

your sins can be forgiven but you must still face the consequences of your actions

Not criminally responsible

Shut up subhuman nigger/spic, You are not supposed to be in America

Open season on Canadians

And they don't even give a fuck either.

says a few bleeding heart liberals who won't ever have to live next door to him

Not an argument

The one who shot him or made the order will became a murder and suffer.

And he has the basic human right, any superior white country agrees with this.

They should be killed publicly.

Not even joking.