Why are American people afraid of immigrants so much

Why are American people afraid of immigrants so much
despite no evidence of their high crime rate?
They are an element what brings not chaos but prosperity
such as the rise of Germany, aren't they?

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/12/08/immigrants-commit-less-crime-than-natives-but-mexican-immigrants-commit-more/
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/08/08/illegal-alien-crime-accounts-for-over-30-of-murders-in-some-states/
youtube.com/watch?v=eRVRb6yv0Eg&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What happens when you take out legal immigrants? You also have to consider the possibility of unreported crimes.

>asians, indians and white immigrants are put together with black, hispanic, south asian and arab immigrants
OP committ sepuku

Illegal immigrants have commited a crime by definition, and spit in the face of Europeans who come to this country legally.

Even one illegal in prison is an increase in crime and the fact is that 1/3 of all prisoners are illegals.

Don't even get me started on Germany's economic situation.

>New York times

Nigga please.

>Illegal immigrants have commited a crime by definition

Fucking THIS.
Why don't lefties understand the different between illegal immigrants and legal immigrants?

Need a scape goat. It happens.

because we are racist.

how are they still at it after being BTFO so hard post election?

>commit less crime than blacks
Fixed that for them.

this. libcucks should stick to autistic screeching. whenever they try to use mathematics/statistics it just looks pathetic

>legal immigrants
>cherry picking the best people

Illegals and refugees

I'de expect this from a leaf, not from grorious nippon. That's mad dishonahburu.

Europeans are trash that deserve to be spat on.
America doesn't need to import any more warm bodies, full stop.

>Japan let 27 migrants into its country this month.
>Half a dozen have already been arrested on counts of robbery or assault and two were charged with gang raping a Japanese woman.
>"Immigrants are less likely to commit crimes"

Statistic is Skewed by the Negroid.

It's some dipshit marine on base in Japan.

You niggers always fall for it.

>less likely to commit crimes

and of course that's per capita, I assume? it's not like any studies or the articles reporting on them would mislead us by presenting statistics not adjusted per capita, right?

100% of illegal immigrants have committed a crime.

100% of U.S. citizens haven't committed a crime.

The article is literal Fake News.

What were afraid of is the people trying to give the keys of the kingdom to them. Because anyone of them could give it to the wrong person if they aren't that person already. Libshits don't care about the future beyond they're lifetime.

If immigrants bring such prosperity, then why are they leaving their shitty country? Shouldn't they stay and make their own country more prosperous?

Nips don't post here. 2ch is huge and mainstream in Japan, there's no reason for them to come here. You are either speaking to an english teacher or a marine

Because while immigrants in America don't have an extremely high crime rate, the immigrants in Europe prove that once they increase in an absurd quantity and group up in ghettos, they'll inevitably chimp out.

The fact that some commit serious crimes and that the process is used for smuggling is part of the problem. The core issue for me is we should be in charge of who lives in the country and who does not. The liberal approach of thinking it's okay for people to just wander into the country and take up permanent residence completely undermines the whole process of legal immigration and any standards we choose to impose on that process.

>skilled worker spends years trying to become a citizen of the greatest country
>some sub-100 IQ family wanders in and pops out a baby so they can enjoy our standard of living while not respecting our country at all, and sometimes the government just decides fuck it and makes them citizens

People who want open borders don't care for distinguishing between legal and illegal immigrants. That is why they always conflate the two.

>What happens when you take out legal immigrants? You also have to consider the possibility of unreported crimes.

It's per capta. They tweak the stats by comparing legal immigrants to ghetto dwellers.

Crime rate is literally irrelevant.

Every single crime committed by an illegal immigrant is one that never should have happened to begin with. Period.

A clever and entrepreneurial man stuck around those who can only afford to buy a cantaloupe may at best aspire to be a cantaloupe salesman. The same man in a land of abundance may aim for the stars.

>Study
>No stats given
>No clear delineation between legal and illegal immigrants

sounds legit

>be paco
>illegally come to United States (1)
>illegally work washing dishes (2)
>use a fake SSN (3)
>get my wife consuela pregant with the first of our 18 children, have baby in American hospital and use it as an anchor (4)
>apply for Medicare (5)
>bring consuela's previous 9 children over, enroll them in school (6)
>get them Medicare (7)
>get EBT for all these mouths I have to feed (8)
>vote using a gas bill in commiefornia (9)
>routinely lie to IRS about taxes, or don't pay taxes (10)
>consuela's 9 kids go to college, all claiming to be citizens (19)
>my 18 kids go on to be gangbanging hyperspics (37)

I'm onto you, nyt

Misleading information. Immigrants in total yes but Mexican and Latin American immigrants commit much more crime than the average population.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/12/08/immigrants-commit-less-crime-than-natives-but-mexican-immigrants-commit-more/

You can't have open borders and a welfare state at the same time. Retards want both and expect nothing bad to happen.

That's actually demonstratibly false by simply looking at DOJ statistics where Mexican immigrants are 2.5 times more likely to commit violent crime than whites, and tens of times more likely to commit non-violent crime.

It's some loser english teacher the nips should just deport him for this slander. Having visited Japan several times it's very clear why they tell most immigrants to fuck off their culture would not survive it.

Use a knifeu to take your lifeu

because it was supposed to be (((her turn)))

Open borders for Japan.

>no evidence of their high crime rate
This is so obviously retarded that there's no need to address it with evidence. It's sufficient to consider what the countries these people come from look like in terms of criminality. Do you think they cease being criminal the moment they set foot on the right kind of soil, or do you think only the good people want to live off of first world gibs?

>Mexican and Latin American immigrants commit much more crime than the average population.
And how, exactly, is this not a racist statement?

>how, exactly, is this not a racist statement?
You're trying to reverse the burden of proof. How is it a racist statement? It's a simple statement of statistical facts.

scapegoat for porkie. open boarders are shit though.

I hate that this whole issue is boiled down to crime. It's about nation states vs globalism.

Trump also banned harmless immigrants and caused chaos.
An attempt to make immigrants look evil is worse than so-called "the evil of immigrants", isn't it?

He's shitposting, user

>illegal immigrants don't pay taxes, which is a crime
>but they also don't commit crimes

I don't understand your analogy.

How are new things ever invented and placed for sale on the market?

>How is it a racist statement?
Are you kidding me? Wow.

Hahaha, Sup Forums sure is a board of intellectuals, huh? No racism here, no sir. /s

Would that argument work if it were used about the Nazis?

Surely all lies told about them in an attempt to make them look evil is worse than anything they could do right?

The fact is that Hispanic immigrants don't need to be painted in a bad light. The crime stats speak for them. The most evil thing that could be done is to paint a dangerous group like that in a positive light and feed it to an unsuspecting public.

leave japan
no one likes you

>trump is responsible for the likes of you chimping out about a nation asserting its sovereignity
Nope.

>pointing out that third world immigration is a cancer is as bad as raping, stealing, murdering etc.
Nope. Try again, please.

Immigrants don't report crimes either. They are afraid of the police just like they are back in their home country. Not a value we need here.

I managed to skip school for two straight months by successfully controlling the information flow between parent and school. my parents were normies who were "good parents" and yet never caught this.

It's not hard to hide evidence from average people. Not hard at all.

Why did I do it? It seemed like a more entertaining use of my time considering I can just get welfare and owe nothing this shitty country which is responsible for the events that changed my outlook on life.

Guilt or shame me all you want, I'm way past the point where those things work. If this story gives you a self esteem boost then great, glad to help a fellow scum on this cambodian finger puppet exchange.

>i'm so right that i literally can't explain why i'm right

(((several studies)))

That's legal immigrants, dumb gook

This.

30% of murders in Texas are committed by illegals.
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/08/08/illegal-alien-crime-accounts-for-over-30-of-murders-in-some-states/

A wide-open border makes it easier to smuggle.

Many ranchers and regular home owners near the border have to deal with beaners squatting on their land.
link: youtube.com/watch?v=eRVRb6yv0Eg&t=2s

The main reason the wall keeps getting delayed is because of leftists who live 2,000 miles north of the border states; and either don't give a shit about our safety, and/or want more brown retards (Democrat voters) to flood-in and give them more political power.

Now go commit sudoku, you fucking English teacher and/or fat neckbeard with a VPN.

>(((several studies)))
As if they can somehow reverse the fact that latinos are grossly over-represented in the prison population, and that's despite the tendency of filing them as "white".

>government is total surveillance of all citizens
>all of human life under the hood of supercomputers
>can not identify the millions of illegal immigrants

America, what are you doing?

Those studies are bullshit

they compare illegal aliens to Americans "already in prison" which basically just means black criminals.

In other words the only way Illegal immigrants look good is if they are compared to blacks already in jail.

That's how fucked up our country is, Marxist academics make up bullshit studies and then leftists retards eat it up without a second thought.

I'd like to hear an explanation on pic related then.

Have a (You)
Also, I want immigrants gone because they're not white. To me, they are nothing but animals.

Don't respond to him, he's obviously baiting

Isn't the fact that they're """""""""""""""""undocumented"""""""""""""""""" literally a crime.

An illegal immigrant is already a criminal by default.

Actually illegals are worse than blacks.

They commit just as much crime, but they also skirt prosecution in sanctuary cities.

These sanctuary cities openly harbor people with warrants for murder.
>See

>he's obviously baiting
I thought so, too, but then I saw his flag.

Pic related. Spics are second to nigs in prison population size.

No one cares about illegals because illegals=low wages which is great for billionaires and business owners.

It's not so great if you work for a living.

>because
>America is great country
>attractive
>He makes it more attractive

The number would be higher if spics didn't just hide in sanctuary cities.

In LA County alone, 95% of all warrants for murder, belong to illegal immigrants.

How are illegals good for billionaires?

You know you can go to prison if you can't provide documentation for your employees. It is actually quite risky to hire illegals.

well let's be fair

is there anyone in Socal that ISNT Mexican at this point?

le bait.

>can not identify the millions of illegal immigrants
They could get a full list by tomorrow morning, but why would they sabotage their own plans of white extinction?

>Implying they'll ever enforce these laws.
Illegals are here and supported through tax payer funds.

The companies that hire them make out like thieves. The usual rule of thumb is that 50% of each employee's salary needs be added to cover taxes and other expenditures. Illegals allow companies to skirt these additional funds by over-usage of the welfare system.

>It is actually quite risky to hire illegals.

kek

what bizarro world do you live in? You can literally kill people and not get deported

So which one is it? Are they "hard-working people doing the jobs that Americans won't do", or do they just live off of welfare and organized crime? Fucking libs, I swear.

>I thought so, too, but then I saw his flag.
That's the nice thing about being Swedish. It's like Sup Forums respects you more when they see your flag. Controversial opinions are given a fair shake, instead of immediate dismissal.

Not that my opinions will prevent racists from posting racist statistics. But they might convince a few people to ignore them and open their hearts to diversity.

>Posting all of these wanted white males.
I'm literally shaking.

According to a study published in the (((Journal of Ethnicity in Criminal Justice)))

Sounds legit

>Controversial opinions are given a fair shake
Nobody gives a fuck about your """"opinions"""". Since you can't back them up, they can be freely dismissed.

>racist statistics
Baiting confirmed.

They do both. They work but they get paid so little they supplement their low wages with welfare.

And they're prone to crime as much as the rest of the low rungs of society.

We've effectively imported low skill, welfare bound, criminals because we apparently didn't have enough in the US.

>They do both.
You don't have to tell it to me. Tell it to this guy, since he apparently denies both options and thinks they live off of God's manna.

(((Fake News Times)))

>open their hearts to diversity

Yeah, you guy that lives in a 95% white country on the Arctic Circle, tell me more about the wonders of Mexicans and why I need more of them.

>Obama deports immigrants
>no one gives a fuck
>Trump deports immigrants
>everyone loses their shit

It's because they're free democrat voting cattle and they know it. It also helps that they're brown since the goal is to eliminate white people from the earth.

I find it interesting liberals can't follow that logic despite we have an entire class of Americans that do the exact same thing.

They'll bitch & moan non-stop about how Walmart employees make so little they need EBT & Medicaid to survive... yet illegals, that apparently get paid less, aren't doing the same thing... for reasons?

I think that the promise "to expel illegal immigrants" is the promise of politicians in the elections. In Russia, the promise is "to tackle corruption." But illegal immigrants and corruption going on, no one gives to fuck.

welfare programs cover the costs of people making low wages so that they don't even have to be paid the cost of living, and illegals already aren't subject to minimum wage laws. For wealthy people, hiring illegals is like a double whammy, since the costs are socialized via programs like Medicaid, TANF, SNAP, etc. and wages are severely depressed, allowing extremely heightened profit margins for those in control of capital.

And every immigrant has a colored 2nd gen and 3rd gen who are often worse than the first wave

How about you start taking in immigrants and see why people hate them? It's easy for you to say when Japan is 98.5% Japanese you goddamn moron.

Said the most xenophobic country.

Goddamnit how is it so easy to bait people on here, stop responding to it

Affected? Yes, they may have to mow their own lawn.

Less likely isn't good enough. Any crime commited by an illegal alien is unacceptable. They shouldn't be commiting any crimes here, because the shouln't be here at all.

>use japanese proxy
>post like a jew anyway

The net effect of masses of unskilled labor entering a country is negative, not positive.

Look at the facts.