Why do people turn into liberal cucks?

A lot of them seem like normal people desu, but they turn into liberal cucks.
Why does this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mS7Au_y0eww
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Their parents

Brainwashing, the desire to be included in the "progressive" group, and low testosterone.

It happens when you grow up and realize conservativism is the platform of regressives and toxic oppressive nationalism.

Eat shit.

A lot of them seem to have normal level of testosterone though.

The desire for security without accountability and the futile quest for pussy.

what's the story behind this cunt?

Then what about the married ones?

Are they both Jewish?

two ideas:

1. masochism. they enjoy self-loathing, humiliation, and

2. virtue signaling/sanctimony. social media exacerbates this, with everybody trying to one-up each other on displaying how much of a great person they are.

They're goyim I think?

Complacency. They stop paying attention on the world around them and live inside their own bubbles.

Until, of course, reality comes crashing in. I have a couple of ex-lib friends who had their political awakening after traumatic experiences that challenged their rosy view of the world.

Most people grow up to be conservative.

Gen X was as liberal as millennial are now, and yet currently it is skewing towards conservative majority.

It should also be mentioned that the white college educated actually vote majority conservative and have done so for over 6 decades. Which is pretty impressive considering the progressive brainwashing going on in universities today.

"white college educated are conservative"

Alright well you are retarded so there's no need to keep this going Cletus.

empathic ability does not set in until adolescence and it overwhelms teens' common sense. Only with life experience do they become aware of the world.

You seem very closed minded.

Even Nate Silver can admit that the stats show that white college graduates have always voted Republican.

And why wouldn't they? Democrats talk about eating the rich and increasing taxes all the time.

By the way, Trump won the white college educated vote as well this election.

Do you actually have fun baiting people for (you)'s? Are you fucking 15?

Their friends are like that and they want to fit in... Thats why 98% of liberals are the way they are.

White liberal cucks are the most puzzling to me.

They have conversations with women.
They want to fuck women.
They believe women need to like them to fuck them.

So they believe woman logic.

caving from pressure via white guilt; needing to fit in

Easy. Cucked by their liberal wives. People change if it helps their relations with their spouse

How do you save them?

>Gen X was as liberal as millennial are now
I was definitely more liberal/libertarian as a Gen X'er up until 2000-2008. Ron Paul was the final straw that pushed me in 08' towards the right even more. It will be interesting to see what happens to Gen Z. I will say my own children are far right as are their friends. The oldest kiddos are in high school and all their friends are far right. The spics are even far right in their school. They pass around Jeb Bush memes and talk about the Jewish Question. The only thing they know about me is that I voted Trump. I hear them talk and they make fun of the teachers who are manlets or sjw's. Ostracize the Bernie fags. It's fucking scary because I think my kids are more based than I am.

Social Engineers hired by the illuminati especially Soros and the Rothschilds. Liberals are too brain washed to really realize that now.

They're weak and stupid

There's a reason why young people are liberal and older people are conservative

It takes a while to learn how the world really works

Social pressure to be "the good guys, on the right side of history" and all that horsehit. These people are useless individuals with no morals, or ideals.

This is the second time you've posted this cunt regarding cucking. Give me a quick rundown, now!

Generation Z is off to a good start as far as I can tell. I saw a news story once where the middle school kids were chanting build the wall in the cafeteria and the mexican kids looked nervous in the corner.

>my kids are more based than I am

That's the entire point or parenting.

University.

You can't speak up about anything right of centre there lest you feel like arguing with the entire class and your professor and everyone is expected to attend college now.

Please end all non-whites. Please bring back the camps.

>tfw 32 and seemingly relate more to a younger generation than my own

Strange feeling desu

Can't help but wonder if this is what Germany felt like a little bit while it was going through it's nationalist wave.

youtube.com/watch?v=mS7Au_y0eww

I honestly think it's either an undiscovered parasite that changes human behaviour for self preservation

also xenoestorgens in literally everything from beer to pesticides to shampoo

I believe it. I've seen and heard some shit out and about while shopping. Group of teens told this spic to control her crotch fruit. They were running around and knocking around shit. My sides.

True, I can't help thinking about how I might've fucked them in the head though.

If that guy is looking for a bull, I'll gladly enjoy those plush tits. They won't get a niglet out of the deal though.

>mfw I'll never get to fuck her for the sole purpose of making her tits slap about for my viewing pleasure

Maybe they were disenfranchised from society and found that SJW was basically a form of criticizing the society that rejected them.

Maybe some people are just born that way. They are beta people with an emotional brain that is easily swayed by emotional arguments.

Maybe some people just don't look after their bodies and decide that all men or all women are evil because they are not getting any attention from them. Lots of those types of people in here.

Maybe they are just beta males that think they are the nice guys and all the other men are evil monsters so they start to take up feminism and try to be a white knight and hope they get a girl that way.

Maybe it is a lack of sunlight, exercise, and meat.

Maybe it is just a form of political manipulation to control the alpha humans. Betas use it for their own benefit.

Maybe people are just brainwashed from a young age to believe it.

Maybe it is the allure of the victim mentality. It is easier to play the victim then to try to make your life better.