These guys will attack anything

twitter.com/CNN/status/830589771000975360

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DkNaHI603zI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well that was awkward as fuck

>What is a photo-op

>I told Abe to shake my hand and he actually did it! The madman!

>tfw you have to give your White House Press pass to the Infowars guy

Meanwhile in another timeline
>President Trump too xenophobic to shake Japanese PM's hand for more than a second

If the cameras were firing which I bet they were, then it's normal.

Also what's up with CNN using gay panic to shit on Trump? Liberal hypocrites.

>photo op
>make sure everybody has opportunity to get photo

BLURMPF PTFU

my thoughts exactly

SNL had a joke about this.
>Lol, wow he shook his hand for 20 seconds. Jeez, you can tell Trump didn't want to be there and wanted to go back to watching Real Housewives
>audience laughs

>President Trump is so xenophobic that he doesn't bow to a Japanese dignitary- for more on this latest racially-insensitive act by Trump, we go to Asian reporter Trisha Takanawa

Next time they should do it for a half an hour, just to fuck with journalists.

Yep. Let them keep digging that grave. You don't double down when you can't afford to lose.

Trump bows to nip president.

>How dare a US president bow to anyone.

Trump doesn't bow

>Trump shows disrespect and racism for failing to bow to jap pm.

He does shake hands like a fucking weirdo. Just look at him pulling at Gorsuch like some autist.

Also, that look on Abe's face at the end is gold. Even he knows Trump is an autist.

>CNN
Fake news.

Reminder that the republicans threw a fit when Obama bowed to a Japanese official.

>yup, leaf.. Every time

It was a photo op. They were posing for the cameras.

It literally says in that article that they couldn't corroborate anything that actually pretended to Trump.

Is this real lmao

Is Trump fatter than Taft?

Trump can't shake a hand without controversy.
He won't last a year.

He bowed to everyone though. In most cases not even a respectful bow but full deep throated, ultimate submissive, fold your body into 90 degrees bows.

>these guys will attack anything
>Trump can't swim - walks on water instead

I think It's some sort of test

Last time I went to a job interview the manager suddenly yanked my arm during a handshake.

How is this not brave journalism? Are CNN expected to ignore obvious dogwhistling just because he's not outright saying what he wants?

This is Trumps way of establishing a pecking order. If you tug and dominate the handshake he feels you're below him. Silly Trump.

What the fuck is wrong with him?

i-is this w-what it takes to be alpha, pol?

We can't let this shakist have the nuclear codes

establish dominance, once you stop being a teenager and enter the workforce you will encounter handshakes like this all the time

By these guys I assume you really mean (((these guys)))...

Well if your candidate your paid good money for and allowed her to host her campaign full of pedo faggots in Brooklyn with the hopes she would continue to enforce your (((agenda)))... yeah (((they))) are mad and will attack anything.

The great news is (((they))) have and continue to completely expose themselves in a... no way back and burn all the bridges... type of way.

>pulling someone's hand like an autist establishes dominance
More like you're so fucking cucked that you can't muster the courage to tell him straight to his face "Stop pulling my arm fuckwit."
If anyone tries that funny shit and you take it like a little bitch, might as well reach over, grab his cock, and put it up your ass.

I'll admit I laughed pretty hard. Trump is best choice for president currently but this is a ridiculous handshaking method.

Also don't see profiles of Trump too much but he's a big guy. Needs to drop a few pounds.

This meme's for you, CNN.

NUCLEAR CODES
U
C
L
E
A
R

C
O
D
E
S

Trump's hands rook so yuge holding Asian man's hand.

How about if he nukes Israel?

>Implying libshits read anything other than headlines

Nah. Taft was 330 pounds, Trump is 250. He's a fat fuck but not as much as Taft.

>TRUMP IS RACIST WHITE SUPREMACIST KKK NAZI HOMOPHOBE FUCK
>OMG WHY IS HE SHAKING THE PRIME MINISTER'S HAND SO LONG IS HE INTERRACIAL GAY LOL xDDDD

It's a fucking photo op. They shake hands until the reporters are done taking pictures.

>Trump is 250
Shit, he really should lose some weight. He isn't all that young, and we need him to last all eight years.

jesus christ what an intimidating handshake, imagine how you would feel walking away after that

A top source at CNN reported that many of the people there are pedophiles who like to wear children's underwear on their heads while masturbating.

The above is an example of the quality of a typical CNN report on Trump lately.

Checked

>big guy
UUUU

But seriously I think it's also his stupidly cut suits making it look fatter than he is in reality. He is a hat and chain away from a fucking zoot suit.

Dropping 20 lbs would be the best thing for his health and appearance.

I can't wait for Putin's reaction when Trump autistically pulls his hand.

Agreed. If he were to looks say 30 lbs, trim the back of his mullet a bit, and buy a better fit suit the man would be a beast for his age.

Are you retarded?

Now we know where Barron gets the autism from

The reason CNN gets away with their constant weak, moronic barrage of bullshit is they feel that they can brainwash more morons than intelligent sources can reach to counter.

How is it Obama can destabilize half a dozen countries with coups creating millions of dead and refugees and you hear nothing while these cunts wine about Trump shaking hands too long. (which they see every time a politician shakes hands for cameras)

The Cuck News Network is Doublethink. They are the natural enemy of working Americans and will seek to obfuscate every issue with trickery.

heh
finally got you drumpf....

*sobs*
FUCK YOU FRUMPF

They'll both pull each other's hands away at the same time- about 30 beats a second- leading to a cancellation of the forces. It's how alpha people shake hands. You obviously wouldn't know.

So brave. Much dog whistling.

It's probably cause most of their traffic is bots and black people.

>only 19 seconds
psssh amateur
youtube.com/watch?v=DkNaHI603zI

>Trump is an autist.

ONE OF US
>ONE OF US
ONE OF US
>ONE OF US
ONE OF US
>ONE OF US
ONE OF US
>ONE OF US

His kids are also all autistic as well if it makes you feel any better.

He won't trim his hair, too iconic and he has enough money to have the very best fitted high quality suits. I can only assume he likes a trim cut but won't acknowledge that he needs to drop some pounds.

It's okay, the presidency will melt some off him. He'll drop some from stress alone but hopefully he just gets his weight to a healthier, more aesthetic level.

true but designed to mislead the mongoloid, headline gobbing drumpf haters. also defensible because "well it's true". typical kike shit.

>He won't trim his hair, too iconic
He probably wouldn't, but he COULD do it without being too drastic as to make him lose his look. I'm talking about a light trim, not a whole new style.

>I can only assume he likes a trim

Oh it's definitely his tastes. Doesn't mean they're good. (still better than obama, though)

>19 American seconds
>14:88 secondo in Japanese time

7-dimensional chess

>177512
making anime great again requires both subjects to troll previous administrations with a handshake.

what a total fucking weirdo

his shake with Gorsuch is even worse

you know in his head he thinks it's some kind of cool power move. instead he just looks like a tool.