youtube.com/watch?v=IPfZHRfCRCw

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/s21fzss
youtube.com/watch?v=2z2koMdul2w
newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2017/02/national-finally-finds-its-gay-pride.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off Muldoonboo.

Why are IDs even back?

Fuck Muldoon. He raped what would have been the best super scheme in history and now we have to import a fuck tonne of immigrants to even come close to building a tax base to cover retiring boomers.

Fuck Muldoon

you faggots see this muslims-gets-attacked-in-huntly shit?

someone post in the thread last night before the herald got it

This is the number one reason why history won't be kind to this man.

Scrapping the compulsory super scheme when it had just started. We would've had a sovereign fund that Norway would be envious of.

At least Winnie's been trying to put it back in place. Pity his 1998 referendum didn't take.

Nah mate. If I ever see any of the following words in our nations media, either singularly or a combination of...
> racist
> islamophobia
> maori
> Huntly
....I will pay no attention. Getting all four in the same headline, thats a double hat trick I can pass on thank you very much.

One thing I can guarantee you, it'll be all over breakfast TV shows tomorrow. And all the anchors will be "saddened by this shocking display" that can be blamed on Trump and Brexit.
Another thing I'll guarantee you. A western chick walking down a street in Oman wearing a singlet and wrap around skirt- how do you think she would fare?

Liking my ID. Giving me some thoughts for later tonight when I've gone to bed.

No one has proven the abuser wasnt a muslim too

i bet it was a maori m8

it was if you watch the video she looks like it

That was some really dumb shit.
They both should have been fined for disturbing the peace other than that its a fucking joke.
I get sworn at every other week by some drunk or crazy driver but I don't get all upset about it.

I would have told the rag head to fuck off as well filming me without my permission. Luvvies in the media don't have a clue what Most kiwis think.

this, not even newsworthy and they are only giving it attention because she's a muzzie

this. shit happens every day but as soon as its a dunecoon lmao....

What the FUCK makes you think you're important enough for your own general?

Get the fuck outta here

Was a maori. Which is kinda cool and to be expected. Cool because it means sjws and the media won't know how to handle this. If it was a whitey then they've got free reign to sperg out against 'raaaaaycist' whites for the next fucking week. Susan Devoy would go all out assault against white New Zealanders. But all liberals know that maoris can't be racist, so this story will mess with their narrative. And Devoy will actually think about her words for once before she comments on this. That is, if she even touches the story

What the FUCK makes you think you're important enough for your own state?

Get the fuck outta here Iowa

Who else is jumping on the winnie wagon?

Who's that?

the thing is this muslim doesn't understand that poverty stricken maoris in a area that is the waikato equivalent of otara don't give a damn about her

the most based man who will never be prime minister

You should watch the vids in the OP

Looks nice but wiki says NZ First only has 8% of the vote? That's not good

Thats the thing about Brexit and trump. I'm sure people would be keen on immigration if they got a real say in where people come from, and the number.

whats wrong with 8% he only needs the balance of power

most of the vote is for the national party who are basically cuckservatives

I expect winston to get more than usual this election (max 15%) but he will never win thanks to the cucks and chinese

whomst ouchea fascist revolutionizing?

Hoe much do you know about our system?

It's not a matter of him getting a majority and winning, all he has to do is get s decent enough chunk to become kingmaker

He's fucking right. I had job interviews in 2 government departments and they're all filled with indians and asians. There were about 2 pacific islanders and no european new zealanders.

>NZ would rather hire people from other countries than it's own citizens to run the country

>Hoe much do you know about our system?

Nothing desu I just thought 8% is pretty low

yeah but if both other blocs get in the 40% range each then he can choose who wins

what government departments were those?

it would be negligable in your type of system but in ours with so many parties the leading group usually has to form a coalition and parties like winstons can sometimes decides who ends up with a parliamentary majority

Government departments are full of Chang, Poo and Coconut you are right about that. Speaks volumes about the people coming to this country that they can't find jobs unless it is robbing the taxpayer.

someone come help continuing this geenral too

Justice and MBIE/Immigration

That sounds like a good system. Too many choices for me though.

strawpoll.com/s21fzss

There's two main blocs of parties - Labour/Greens on one side, and National/Act/Maori/United Future on the other. If neither bloc gets 50% or more of the vote, NZ First basically gets to decide who the government is, and dictate what terms they'll work under.

maori might leave and go with lab next time thoug

Muldoon was a nigger loving JEW

>tfw the probable labour candidate for my electorate is a cool guy, went to my school a few years above me
voted for him in local elections, but sorry m8 ron mark for me cause i dont want labour to get another seat

was muldoon a jew? vogel was a practicing jew and john key was crypto, francis bell was apparently also jewy

no he's just baiting. Muldoon was a Baptist whose family was from Ulster

Is this party a joke? Someone on Facebook was trying to shill me into voting for them but it seems like one big embarrassment.

>cuck flag
joke party m8

Thread Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=2z2koMdul2w

>tfw nobody will ever look at you the way muldoon looked at the queen

Remember the Kiwi Party and the Family Party?

lol

Can we meme Winston Peters in? Is it possible guys?

>262626
kek confirms winston will breach 20%

Hadn't heard of them until I looked them up just now, I'm too young.

Praise kek

o shid

if labour collapses before the election winnie will boost

Reporting in lads. NZ has been around for more than a century, Winnie has still not been Prime Minister. Explain yourself.

Labour is imploding already over the Willie Jackson thing

are based Maoris pakibashing in NZ?

is Bill English any better than that piece of shit (((Key))) or are National basically sucking globalist cock no matter who's in charge?

some dumb rich muslim went to one of the poorest poverty stricken towns wearing a hijab and was surprised when maoris yelled at her

no he went to the gay pride event today which is betrayal because key was a urban liberal but bill was supposed to be a catholic farmer and actually stop the fags and the also pardoned all offenses for buggery last week

Liberals like to think Maori dindu nuffin but this proves them wrong.

I had high hopes for English but he's turned out to be a liberal globalist cocksucker, even pandering to the fag movement, really sad. I at least hope he becomes more conservative after the election

newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2017/02/national-finally-finds-its-gay-pride.html

on a personal level i reckon he's better, he's a kiwi farmer not a literal jewish stock broker, he was against gay marriage and seems like he was based, but now he's PM he'll just be another globalist imo

he apparently got on well with trump in their phone call so hopefully the don rubs off on him

thanks bro, yeh I know Huntly

t. Kiwi spouse

Bill English is uncharismatic as fuck

are you the one from last night with the Kiwi gf?

reminder that pic related > where you live

So is Andrew Little, so they're even on that one.

Thanks for your responses, hopefully you still get to avoid some of our horrendous mistakes

Remember goys two wongs don't make a white

Wouldn't have been me, I was shitposting against leafs last night

Robert Muldoon is buried in the grave yard near my house.

I quite often stop by his grave while visiting a friend of mine who is buried there.

Kinda sad state really. No flowers, no ornaments or anything. Just a vacant grave most the year.

What even happens there? I never have a reason to go to that area.

Where is that, somewhere south of Auckland?

have you really never seen a map before

Oh right, never mind. Thankfully the leaf stays away from us

Nah, it's the Coromandel Peninsula I'm pretty sure

there are no traffic lights, growing peas is banned, population is like 45,000 and 90% white, pic related is unironic tallest building in the whole area (only 6 stories), wellington cucks are starting to colonise certain towns

also we are full dont move here

Am I the only one who cant watch TV1 news anymore due to the massive liberal bias?

Watching these 2 cunts night after night go on like Trump is Hitler and how Bill English needs to put pressure on Trump to stop his travel ban.

Its become the most subversive shit iv ever seen. You feel depressed after watching these people.

i can't read the herald or even stuff

Masterton, Palmerston North?

toss up between them and Sweden for the most cucked country imo. We're not far behind mind, BritPol is a depressing place

>i can't read the herald or even stuff

The herald is staffed by SJW's now.

I keep telling my parents to drop their subscription but they have been getting it for like 40 years.

They've stopped trying to hide that they're extremely subjective.

Good luck trying to find any news source in NZ that isn't biased one way or the other. Your best hope is Radio NZ.

Don't start me on Gower or Fag Tame.

Exactly, Sweden and Canada will serve as the canary in the coal mine; we've just gotta make sure we don't follow their example. Here can be a depressing place too sometimes, but I think for both of our countries there is hope

Simon Dallow the ultimate cuck.

His wife left him for another woman.

>They've stopped trying to hide that they're extremely subjective.Good luck trying to find any news source in NZ that isn't biased one way or the other. Your best hope is Radio NZ.

Only right wing, slightly red pilled person I can think of here is Leighton Smith on talkback in the mornings.

he's the only one who backed trump

someone should start an nzpol podcast or something, there are australian ones on trs

Good luck NZ bro, with a bit of luck I'll be emigrating there in the next few years or as soon as the exchange rate gets better. There's still reason to be proud of NZ from what I've seen of my travels

I was thinking about an /nzpol/ discord

NZ TV in general is pretty poz. I can barely stomach more then 5 mins without wanting to jump off a bridge.

>Good luck NZ bro, with a bit of luck I'll be emigrating there in the next few years or as soon as the exchange rate gets better. There's still reason to be proud of NZ from what I've seen of my travels

Get a trade and it will be much easier for you to come here.

So many white guys from UK and Europe have been given residency to build houses here.

this, every white guy with a skill means one less poo the government can import

Has anyone noticed that the news has been pushing the medicinal cannabis thing? At this rate it'll be legalised soon.

True, I actually can't think of any right-wing NZ media right now.

Go to bed Campbell and/or Danny

>Good luck NZ bro
Thanks britbro, I hope Brexit happens soon there

Some users here will say "fuck off we're full" but in my book we need Anglo immigrants to offset the coconuts who breed like rabbits. We've still got based people and I hope they can offset the welly lesbians. Also if Euro and Anglo (like yourself) immigrants are redpilled they might vote for based winnie too