You're walking home minding your own business when suddenly a group of anarchists confront you...

>You're walking home minding your own business when suddenly a group of anarchists confront you, start yelling and calling you a fascist nazi fuckhead

How you gonna act Sup Forums? You know you would shit your pants you cowards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TZXwJcc1u-I&index=9&list=LLkAZqAoZT4rO8a46uBzIZsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would beat the piss out of any skinny college fuck that dared to look me in the eye

Cool pants faggot

stab the first faggot to approach me

pic related

would walk away if pursued I would shoot them dead then go home and sleep.

I tend to get a bit stabby when i'm outnumbered.But when you drop the loudest of these cunts,the others tend to run away anyway.

Pretty much this. I would see how many I can take out before they overwhelm me. Sounds pretty fun desu.

>that feel when looking asian as fuck and anarkifasistit walk right past me

Explain to them that the state taking taxes and giving them to immigrants is an abuse of power. Surely as anarchists they will see that. And then I imagine we will part amicably.

2 words: Concealed carry

Bash their skulls in like Nicolas and Bart.
>Be Anarchists
>BTFO by UNITED States.
AXE ANARCH
youtube.com/watch?v=TZXwJcc1u-I&index=9&list=LLkAZqAoZT4rO8a46uBzIZsg

>"what?"
>walk away

How big is the group and what is the man to woman ratio?
Fingerbanging an anarchist in self defense would be kinda nice.
It's not like they would go to the police lol.

Most of them are edgy Teenagers or college clowns. From the ones I have met and seen they have basically no willpower and cant do 5 push-ups without looking like their body would fall apart. Ofc they would overman me but it would just be fun to see if I can take some with me.

MFW i'm open carrying praying an ANTIFAg would

>>> also TFW you were trained to execute your enemies by your own government

>a bunch of dudes are confronting me about my beliefs
>i'm going to shoot them
Pathetic

kick them to the underworld like a fingolian

I would give them a lecture on Stirner and Mezrine and if that didn't work I would target one with a severe beating while the others look on terrified .

that's not what antifa does, look up UC berkley

Funny way of spelling based. But then again you are a leaf

>be me
>live in AZ
>everyone is conceal carrying because no permit needed
>black bloc literally does not exist here

Oh no... middle class sociology grad teenagers... what do i dooooooooooooooooooooo?

Is it me or is there a lot of Arizona fags tonight?

Call them nazis.

I pull out my 10milimemer Glock. I always wondered how handloads powerful enough to drop a grizzly would do on commies.

>Teleports Behind them...
>Tips Fedora...
Nothing Personal kiddos...

I always carry a .40 with 15+1 soo I would open fire and run. I've don't it before I just don't give a fuck anymore

I pull out my cz-85 for selfdefense.

>not shooting them
pussy

>cz-85
Noice. So did your gov ever go through and declare that armed citizens are needed to fight terrorism so the EU can't disarm you?

every protest is paid by someone, they use protests for news coverage and for public persuasion

if anything, I'm not a fascist or a nazi, just a realist, I'd say half of the people in the crowd aren't even followers of anarchism and just need something to do cause they are bored, same with everyone on this board.

people are paid to post here, they even know how to ironically shitpost and post like us, if anything a lot of people here pretend to be white fascist nazis and by natural inclination of mob mentality, some of us fall for the fake pretense and join the movement, when deep inside we really don't hold these feelings true to our hearts

Yes, there will be change in our constitution.
We gonna keep our guns. fuck eu

>look for the leader or the bravest one
>knock him the fuck out
>others reveal their true cowardly nature and back down

or put my to his throat and use him as a hostage to escape the commies. Then plan my revenge.

GOOD

it's never 1 anarchist or even 2 because behind the masks and edgy behaviour, they are a bunch of pussies

shoot them? I'm American.

checked

>put my to his throat

I'm assuming you meant your cock

Cock is what they crave but not what they need

>wolfenstine cosplay

I am not a woman, so antifas would not attack me.

I don't think I could take on like 6 of them but I'm pretty good at fighting so maybe I could hammer a guys face in, kick 2 of the other guys hard in the stomach and then get overpowered by the rest, maybe landing a few shots.

I mean, these are all like weak holocaust bones kinda guys right? Shouldn't be that hard.

Tell them that I'm a Jew and that my family died in ovens

Watch them back down and start grovelling

If an Anarchist calls you a Fascist that means he is not an Anarchist. It means he is a Communist just trying to stir up trouble.

But user, such talk would trigger anarchists, because they would feel guilty everytime their monthly government check would arrive.
Do you really want to carry such burden?

This. I'd just go beserk, not saying I'd win against a large crowd, but I hate them so fucking much there's no way I'm backing down.

Here is pic of an antifa confronting a car about its beliefs.

>yell out "Aloha Snackbar" and then shoot all the mother fuckers!

>A leaf is making bait from my beliefs
>I'm going to respond to him
Pathetic

I carry a handgun
So if there's alot of them & they push their tuff Tony talk to pushing me & threatening my my life they're all getting sprayed down.

I've pulled out the chopper b4 & this lil 88Aryan nigger ain't going down to some antifa jew cuckold nigger faggots.

DAY OF ROPE
OUT NOW
DORNER HITLER VONBISMARK