My 94 year old grandfather (greek orthodox) (ww2 veteran) believes 9/11 was an American-Israeli inside job

My 94 year old grandfather (greek orthodox) (ww2 veteran) believes 9/11 was an American-Israeli inside job.

>he doesn't have a TV
>he doesn't have a computer
>he doesn't have a mobile phone let a lone a smart phone
>he has never been exposed to conspiracy theories

How can you explain this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BNw5VIqNCUw
youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g
youtube.com/watch?v=Rml2TL5N8ds&list=PLEA05F393EC843D80&index=7
youtube.com/watch?v=Mg0jS6F4M10
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermite#Civilian_uses
youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I
youtube.com/watch?v=6CHs4x2uqcQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VsLiIYQg2Yk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's old and stupid

Everyone knows Israel is an American ally and any insinuation they helped in 911 is nonsense desu. Your grandfather sounds like a moron.

Antisemitism was popular in the time he lived in?

probably doesnt trust jews and realizes its way too smart of an idea for sand people.

Greeks hate Jews even though they're basically Jews themselves.

He is based.

Bless his Soul.

He saw building state of Israel.

>Israel is an American ally
More like the "friend" that steals from you behind your back, and would leave you to rot in a heartbeat if the opportunity ever presented itself

He's senile?

You mean World War 2? :)

The question you should be asking him is how HE can explain this.

You have been warned.

youtube.com/watch?v=BNw5VIqNCUw

Is he him?

this my friends

Old people have been around, they know shit

It's only this recent generation that thinks just because they have internet access that suddenly they know more than all the thousands of years worth of lessons that came before them, learned by people who were outside actually experiencing life and not just sitting behind a screen playing WoW and liking Facebook pages.

We're in an age of complete decadence

Legit all the old Greeks and especially the Italians at work seem to hate Jews and think 9/11 is a hoax too.

>non-whites hate Jews

Tell me something new

This is pretty true, I'm half Greek and my grandmother flipped it when I dated a Jew a few years back, was not expecting it at all but now I know she's a raging anti-semite as well as an anti-Muslim

feels good man

Greece had one of the largest Jewish populations in ancient history. It's no surprise.

>semites hating other semites

Get off this board

Greeks aren't Semitic you mong.

Lmao eat shit leaf-cuck, get fucked by any Caribou lately you brown cock-receiving disgrace to the white race?

Even if Israel didn't "do" 9/11, I'm 95% certain the Mossad knew about it beforehand.

How did he find out that the attacks happened? I assume somebody in your family told him, but how did he figure it was der juden from just that?

this is such a stupid comment. Middle Easterners have been high jacking planes for the past 50 years. They also bombed the World Trade Center a couple times.

whynotboth.jpg

post proof of based grandpa

Based pappou

Vault-7

>How can you explain this?

Common sense.

t. Jerry Goldstein

These 9/11 threads are for pro-muslim sjw's who favor islamification and sharia law in the west. They'd rather have you believe that a fucking white male (pres. bush) conspired with israel (essentially an apartheid state) to murder 3,000 americans - instead of - the arab muslims jihadists who they want you to think dindu nuffin'.

Absolutely sickening. The common defense is of course to call everyone who doesn't fall for their propaganda a jew. You are among leftists and muslims if you agree with anyone here.

>my grandpa has no access to information!
Either your grandpa did have some access to the details of the case (in which case he probably also had access to other people's interpretation of those details) or he did not have access to the details of the case (in which case he's just making shit up). Pick one.

My grandpa started hating Jews in the last years of his life. My grandma always suspected Hitler was right and when she went senile, she kept trying to redpill her nurses aids but they thought she was just senile.

Both Italian-Americans.

>fought in WW2

That explains it for me. He saw the resettlement of the Jewish population, especially in Palestine. He then heard reports of growing tensions between the two factions. Then after decades passed and that happened it could be logical for him to assume that the Jews made it so that the rest of the world could come crush their opposition and retake lots of land.

>so that the rest of the world could come crush their opposition and retake lots of land
Do you think Israel is in Iraq? Have you ever heard of the petrodollar?

JIDF this is not how you get the alt-right to ally with Jews

THIS IS GOD DAMN Sup Forums

Now i appreciate the awful atmosphere, yet this is 3rd world love muslims?

Niggers better rectify before I retire to Sup Forums & make things hard by my absence.

This.

And checked.

This, the israelis have nothing to do with the fall of western civilisation and jews are good citizens.
Anyone that say otherwise is probably a virgin, LOL

The fuck is this?

im change my life today

Well I am fine with Islam, they just appear to have a laissez faire attitude when it comes to getting rid of their extremists. If they had small isolated incidents like any religion would have it would be a trivial matter. But no, they are wide spread epidemics. A ugly mix of barbaric culture mixed with religion that supports it. Until the problems of the few terrorist groups start messing up with plans of the much larger muslims centered countries it will never go away.

I purpose a full travel and economic sanction of all muslim centered countries. Until they get their society and religion on equal ground with the rest of the world.

They (((warned))) us, but Bush was down with it because it gave him an excuse to do daddy's plan.

Probably all planned out by Prescott Bush and some of his Zionist associates decades ago.

show him these:
youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g

Canadians have gotten a bad name by numerous American bantZ.

Shell shocK!!!!!

your grandpa sounds like a wise elder

>Have to deal with Jewry since the Jews existed

Hating Jews is an instinctive trait Greeks have.

Australia would be close on the banter list, but that flag.. to New Zealand.

Australia would be close on the banter list, but that flag.. too New Zealand.

Quality australian bait

I do not understand what the currency of petrol has to do with it and I will not claim to know how much each individual countries economic gains are from the export. And no, I understand that Iraq is not in Israel. But the Jews and the Muslims have been fighting for centuries. They got forced out of their holy land by God and then was told never to have their own city or nation again.

So like I said, it was only natural to assume that a old ww2 veteran with no real access to conspiracy theories or news outlet would think that could be the case. Speaking just from a case of religion vs religion.

The dancing Israelis and the hijinks with the unmarked white van full of mossad agents were covered by Chris Wallace on 9/12 and promptly forgotten about. You can find it on youtube.

no-screens life is the best life

Simple, They did not have hybrid strains in his day.
When he was a kid, the only people smart enough to make a big bomb were Jews or Nazis. He probably thinks the Nazis are all gone. Needs to be updated about JewNazi Soros.

kek ppl thinking aussie bantz are real

holy shit, first time i ever got quads and its a thread about the twin towers! "let the meme magic flow through you..."

>Jews wouldnt want to to start another war to steal oil.

Kek

>I do not understand what the currency of petrol has to do with it
Saddam wasn't being a good puppet anymore. He even threatened to start using the Euro for oil export, so they needed to remove him. Same thing with Gaddafi. Whoever threatens the petrodollar gets rekt, for obvious reasons. If you really want to connect it to the Jews, join the "Jews run the Fed" club. It's a lot more compelling than "America destroyed Iraq because Jews hate Muslims".

Good video on the subject:
youtube.com/watch?v=Rml2TL5N8ds&list=PLEA05F393EC843D80&index=7

It makes you wonder why there has never been anything on a similar scale since.

The kikes or slimes, but not possibly both shtick doesn't work here, schlomo.

Reality:
>kikes cook up a plan
>send lebanese jew mossad agents into sandland
>recruit some sandniggers for a mission
>send sandniggers to US
>other mossad guys in US assist them to set up the attack
>neocons in government allow this to happen
>attack goes down
>Bush ensures we don't respond in time
>while he's safe and sound at a random ass elementary school in case anything goes wrong
>actual planes impact the towers and pentagon, whether or not jet fuel can melt steel beams or the towers fell at "free-fall speed" or thermite charges were planted is entirely irrelevant
>CIA psyop establishes tower durability and not the origin of the terrorist plot as the crux of 9/11 trutherism.

This post & all that flag speaks of me is..youtube.com/watch?v=Mg0jS6F4M10

Drop the non white bullshit, criminal's descendant. Those people lived with jews, had shops near them, way back before pc culture. The jews jewed furiously, because Greeks were their biggest merchant competitors. In 1922, when kemal ataturk drove Greeks out of minor asia, they broke their shops display glasses and threw them on the streets, so greeks would step on them while running from the roach army. And thats only a fraction of the spectrum called jewry.

ok sure

how would that even benefit them

t. Jacques Cohen

Flight of the Concords were the new Mel Brooks.

What happened?

Also they were Ba'ath, from what I understand Saudis despise Ba'aths

It was about the regime moreso than the petrol, and Afghanistan was 95% about the opium.

good watch. definitely made me think. But that made me wonder about human carelessness.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermite#Civilian_uses

now granted this is just from wiki and I haven't done much research, but as we know it is used in construction and mainly for welding things or cutting things. What is the construction crews just got careless and they forgot some things during cleanup or were rushed and forgot about some things?

he got the idea from people that have all those things or he read about it in a conspiracy magazine right next to an article about Bigfoot

Interesting, well money makes the world go round. Would not surprise me in the least.

a 94 yo is like a 20 yo; they will believe anything you tell em' if it's edgy and conspiratorial

I actually love those bastards.

much more so than when my father first got intoxicated to Blazing Saddles.

That HBO seasons was flawless. Fuck you Mel.

My only news sources are 4 chan and drudge and fox

haven't watched TV in 7 years

Living in the country and turning off the media Jews allows you to see and understand what is really going on. It's fucking obvious.

youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I
show him this

>Someone attack USS Liberty
>Blame Muslims
>Turns out it's Jews
>Someone attacks numerous establishments in Egypt
>Blame Muslims
>Turns out it was Jews
>Someone attacks WTC
>Blame Muslims
>Pure coincidence

GEE I WONDER WHO IS BEHIND THIS POST.

youtube.com/watch?v=6CHs4x2uqcQ

He was in his late 70s when 9/11 happened.

When I told him and showed him about it, he didn't even act surprised and instantly said what I posted in OP.

He doesn't like Muslims either, so don't think he is a SJW.

>i am completely brainwashed by right wing media
at last i truly see!

>(ww2 vet)
That explains it.
A lot of ww2 vets started to realize that Germany had a point. Probably subscribed to the spotlight or something

Because you are her only information source? Congratulation you have convinced a dying and demented ols woman.

Because it makes perfect sense.

The only proof anyone needs of it being an inside job is the fact that the building owner took out a massive insurance plan on the building right before the crash then randomly called in sick (along with all the other important people) on the day of the event.

Dementia.

He should be euthanized ASAP, including his offspring, just to be on the safe side.

I've never given him my opinion on politics or history or world affairs. He doesn't even like talking about this shit, he only said this when I showed him 9/11 a little after it happened.

>Congratulation you have convinced a dying and demented

He still lives in his own home with his wife, he doesn't have a care-taker, he still drives, he still goes to the gym everyday.

Fuck off abo. Anyone with a clue hates jews.

Based grandpa, would exchange.

Kys

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VsLiIYQg2Yk
hehehe

It wasn't for benefit, it was spite. Those fucking kikes where less influential and wealthy than the Greeks, and they were not involved in the war. Broken glass was just for being butthurt

By cars. Do u even realise how complex it was? Cheating the whole usa safety system and the mountain radar and all.

Shit bro did he fight in the war? He would've been old enough.

Witnessed!

>hijacking a plane is so complex
It literally happened many dozens of times. What special skills do you think it requires?

>flying a plane into a building is so complex
Why would it be any harder than, say, landing one?

He is smart.