So Brave

instagram.com/p/BQJBpi3ATz6/?taken-by=casa_colibri

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/tech/m/b6946916-0a0f-37fd-b1dc-180d527e06b8/yogi-dressed-in-white.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder the only reason people do this shit and show it off online is because you fucks flip out about it and get them a bunch of free shit.

yahoo.com/tech/m/b6946916-0a0f-37fd-b1dc-180d527e06b8/yogi-dressed-in-white.html

I don't understand, how are women "shamed" about their periods?

That's like saying people should be ashamed about shitting or having diarrhea.

I told you my jizz stains had merit.

Some won't be happy until they can walk around freely leaving drops on the footpath like an unspayed dog and receive thumbs up and messages of encouragement and congratulation.

>100 million women miss work or school
The only thing I read or saw there that I found offensive. Get back to work you literally lazy cunts.

She also shits. Is she going to post a pic of her shitting her pants as well? Stupid bitch.

every nigger page on IG is roasting her

fuck white people man

Oh her stab wound is being stabby

What a dumb bitch. Everyone knows that you shouldn't do vertical inversions during your moon phase.

it's jam

kek

lost

post irony/10

#PeeFree
#PooFree
#CumFree

THEY'RE NORMAL BODILY FUNCTIONS FUCK THIS SHAME CULTURE!

EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW E W EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW

Great. Fantastic. I'm going to pee in my pants in public and anyone who laughs is a filthy peephobe shitlord who should check their peeing privilege.

>normal function
so is taking a shit

If you think about it, it's kinda hot..

dont she realize that's as equivalent as a guy jizzing all over his pants and go out in public declaring its beautiful!!!

GET OUT, you little shit

That's fucking gross. That's not brave, that's attention whoring, unhygienic, and completely unnecessary. Girls are not widely shamed for having periods. Maybe one girl in a super religious house out of several hundred thousand who weren't and that's it. It's fucking gross. That's reality. I don't want to see a photo of you with shit stains on your pants either. JFC can I get a sex change please?

Umm....... Hello? It's LITERALLY 2017....

I'm sh00k

How do you guys not find this the funniest shit known to man like this encapsulates so much I can't wrap my head around it all. This video speaks miles to the degeneracy of women's attempts at remaining pretty roses to be plucked. There is nothing remotely attractive about her bar MAYBE her ass, and even then the whole vid is dominated by that blight between her legs. But boy is she proud. Just laugh guys. Girls find this shit as unflattering/un-empowering as we all should and do.

Ahaha

>be incontinent
>adult diapers exist
>instead of simply using such a tool to stem the uncontrollable flow of bodily fluids, I instead decide to ruin every pair of pants I have and act indignant when people criticize me for shitting in public because WOW HOW DARE YOU SHAME ME FOR SUCH A NORMAL BODILY FUNCTION

I left this comment:
>do u poo n pee in a public place where everyone can see? u dont bleed n let out ur disregarded (by ur biology) insides in public. u do this out of courtesy. in the animal kingdom, even cats hide their poo in the dirt. learn to b moderate. i'm not insulting u
hopefully she'll see it n clean up her act

checked

WE WUZ SAMURAI

oh nice i still have my same ID how the eff do 4chin IDs work I always seem to have a new one :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

kek my thoughts exactly

lol'd hard bless you user

>instagoy

Vapid narcissistic whore? Make money now!

This is the equivalent of shitting yourself.