Trump opens borders for christian refugees persecuted by islam, left ignores

infowars.com/trump-opens-border-for-christian-refugees-but-left-ignores/

The left only seems to care about muslims, even the ones doing the beheadings apparently are also the victims.

Even if they cut the head off of leftists they are still pretending they are victims..

They don't care about the muslims who don't want to live that way, it seems they care more about the muslims that DO want to live that way.

OOOH BUT MENTION CHRISTIAN REFUGEES.. Those evil bigoted christians how dare they not be beheaded. Who needs them?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2017/01/06/christians-most-persecuted-group-in-world-for-second-year-study.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU
biblehub.com/1_thessalonians/5-3.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw&list=PL4C29D87AA600650F&index=1
politico.com/story/2017/02/house-staff-criminal-investigation-234714
youtube.com/watch?v=CR7U42wf7zY#t=36m22s
almasdarnews.com/article/aleppo-rebels-behead-a-child/
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-killers-of-the-palestinian-child-put-it-clearly-we-are-even-worse-than-isis/
youtube.com/watch?v=CR7U42wf7zY#t=37m45s
youtube.com/watch?v=TbIc1LZqIAw
biblehub.com/romans/8-29.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ahyvWheMRkg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>infowars.
CNN-tier

Post saged AND hided

God damn Alex Jones fans are so fucking retarded and gullible

The left isn't ignoring this. They're using it as their primary argument why this is a racially motivated (because liberals think Islam is a race or all Arabs are Muslim) immigration ban.

Kill every journalist.

First time i think i linked to an infowar article on this board. Get over it pablo not trying to slide. You would think mexicans with the lady of the guadalupe would be interested in the plight of christians in the middle east, who are the most persecuted faith in the world there. But i guess not?

And they are wrong as usual you dumb clown, christians are the most persecuted faith globally. Their main persecutor are muslims.

Just look at yourself and realize that the moment someone mentions christians being persecuted, people get angry and lose their minds telling people to shut up about it, even when its true.

Explain to me how it is "racial", are middle east christians somehow white europeans? you stupid faggot!

Because people like Alex Jones poison the well by claiming fucking everything is an attack on Christians or caused by satanists.

Christians are obviously just being crybabies.

You sure sound butthurt, cuckold.

>christians are obviously just crybabies
I wish i could drop you over raqqa right now you monumental faggot. Christianity is for the first time in over a thousand years almost extinct in iraq.

Just pay attention to this pol, this is the message whenever christians are persecuted, they're the most persecuted religious group in the world and friendly anons like this fellow wants people to shut up about it!

the christians in the middle east are even scared to go to the refugee camps because the muslims trying to flood the west are beating them up and many other things. So many of them elect to stay even if it means that many of them are being beheaded and tortured and many other things. AND NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THEM BARELY POLITICALLY. It's always "oh muh oppressed muslims".

Who is the most crybaby?!

>they're the most persecuted religious group in the world
You actually have to substantiate claims like this, you fucking Alex Jones cuck.

Christina shave been claiming they're the most persecuted for as long as there has been Christians. It's part of the religion to feel persecuted

Lol 2 replies again? Admit you came here for a circlejerk, fag.

Muslims persecute each other. How do you think Shia are getting along with the Sunni in these regions? Because Christians are the only ones being killed for their religion in the middle east. Go buy some more filters and pray to your divine cuckold

More Islam hate images plz.

foxnews.com/world/2017/01/06/christians-most-persecuted-group-in-world-for-second-year-study.html

That muslims make war with eachother and someone else can't come as a fucking surprise to you. They've been doing that for ages. Notice i'm not even saying we shouldn't take care of people from those nations who don't want to live that way, and i am not saying either that we should try to help them.

But you illustrate the point so well and took the bait so easily, geez user why don't you tell me how you really feel! Everytime someone even dares mention christian persecution, people like you rage and tell to shut up, pay no attention to that, look over here to the muslims!

The Australlian behind every shit post.

Christianity has been on top, until now... The Islam are still in medieval jihad mode, but the christians have gotten docile, or rather were made docile by (((outside forces))). and an atheist pope.

>christianity has been on the top, untill now.
Only in the west my friend. That's the only reason people have that idea, go to middle east or elsewhere, you will quickly discover differently.

you disgust me

They are gonna lose regardless. Worst case scenario is that democracy has to be totally suspended. It really is in the hands of the press. When they decide to stop shilling for and defending these assholes that are obviously in the wrong, then this can get sorted out once and for all. Because of this they are directly responsible for how many people that will have to pay the ultimate price. Don't ever forget it.

Good points.

So the real reason you hate alex jones that nobody here trusts completely but that covers many things.. The main reason you dislike him has just been revealed.. he dares to now and again say positive things about christianity and dare to air articles about christian persecution in the middle east and elsewhere. This is why you hate him.

thou doeth protest too much!

People are so used to apathy in dealing with this that they object to anything but more apathy. It's a sad state of affairs and him calling you a cuck is peak irony.

Solid points again norgebro. And i agree. But it is aussie shitposting at its darkest, and i hope for his sake that he is not being sincere whoever he is or where he really comes from.

Even another aussie oi oi oi chimed in because how diabolical it was/was disgusted by it.

Doesn't smell like usual ausposting. Probably an actual mooslem or a relativist numale cuck. It's basically the same team at this point.

>Doesn't smell like usual ausposting. Probably an actual mooslem or a relativist numale cuck. It's basically the same team at this point.
666, digits confirm. fucking hell.. 1122 6 3 (3 score 6)

Remember the last part. It might save your life some day.

You have a good nose for smelling norgebro, greatest ally! We are blessed to have you hopefully we can get sweden to see where they messed up in the nick of time!

>Trump opens borders for christian refugees persecuted by islam, left ignores

Have you watched the liberals in the US (((MSM)))? They are pissed that Trump is allowing the Christians, Jews, and minority Muslims in and not "all Muslims".

Go to Youtube and look up the coverage of the "muslim ban" and look at (((CNN))) and (((MSNBC))) coverage.

The left and their (((puppet masters))) have and continue to expose themselves to how much they support ISIS and radicalization of Islam.

Thank you for pointing it out, yes it is become very clear that once you go against the far leftists grain the rats come out in full force and say exactly what they meant which they were keeping to themselves all this time!

It's terrifying to see what was lurking under the covers all this time as they didn't object when things were going according to their way!

They have blood on their hands, no doubt. I wonder if CNN are playing the heel with Trump to regain some of their notoriety though. It will be interesting to see how they react when the next inevitable attack comes around.

How are things in norway, this video was disturbing to me youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU He's essentially laughing saying what is norway going to do can't deport us islam will dominate.. And then doing the takbir. And they wonder why people of muslim background have a hard time integrating when these groups make it living hell for them when they get here. We have our own problems here aswell as moques behind the veil documentary revealed how the muslim community in koran schools taught the muslims not be friend with danes because the kuffar is like feces/unclean.

And to think that these are minor problems in that regard compared to what is going on all over the west. We really have been asleep at the wheel for a long time letting bad leftists drive us around thinking they wanted good things.

>mexican

Build wall

That haven't ignored it. They've used that to emphasise it's a Muslim ban.

>They've used that to emphasise it's a Muslim ban.
Ofcourse it is, because radical islam is the problem trying to be tackled, and obama instituted the exact same ban previously for a short period. But the left didn't mind this back then.

They tell us don't say all muslims are the same, whilst they are making it almost impossible for a person from a muslim background to try to be secular because they allow muslim enclaves and local sharia law in the west. Which then when they figure out that they are dealing with an apostate muslim/someone who wants to live more secular, hunt them and make their life a living hell till they get back into the fold! Is part of why integration and assimilation is not happening!

>are you christan, sir?
>yes, Jesus Christ akbar, let me in

>yfw the left sues to ban Christian refugees and the 9th Circuit agrees

If I am correct one of his advisor is a Maronite from Lebanon who once fought Assad.

>we can't let Muslim refugees into the country because they might be terrorists who are lying about being refugees
>because we can let Christian Arab refugees into the country because a terrorist would NEVER lie about being Christian
Republitard logic, folks. Get it while it's hot and fresh.

Kind of how the westerners deals with islam is like it is surreal to them, they don't really think/can't accept what is happening, they maybe are delusioned and think it's just larping and nothing really is going to happen to the west and it's not going to change. Only when they live in environments when they encounter this do they get redpilled fast! And then subsequently told DONT EVEN SPEAK ABOVE YOUR BREATH OVER IT YOU RACIST or something bad might happen to you!

When people view these things they still are in disbelief, YOU NEED YOUR HEAD SHAKED, IT IS HAPPENING AND THE MORE YOU ARE STAYING ASLEEP THE WORSE IT IS GOING TO GET.

They think no matter what happens, it's something they read about in news happening in middle east.. not anymore if you don't understand this very quickly!

Muslims always say "what gives you the right to be superior to me" If you talk about danger of radical islam and wanting to stop this idea. Whilst themselves teaching eachother that they are superior to us and we are dirty/unclean!

And the left they simply don't understand that they are DECIEVING YOU and what is happening!

biblehub.com/1_thessalonians/5-3.htm
"For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape."

paralleling what islam also wants, so god does to them what islam wants to do to man. God does to islam.. He gives them the exact thing they give to others!

They say peace peace peace islam is peace you fucking racist, whilst telling themselves they are superior and we are inferior and taking us over from inside saying death to you non muslim to themselves.

If things keep going how they have been going in Europe with attacks, there will come a time where authorities will have do put the foot down against them. That is what I fear could lead to major problems. They are just too used to get away with shit because the public sector especially (education mainly) is and has been infested with relativist cucks.
The whole doctrine is basically: Do what you can get away with, and grab the weapons when the resistance deems it a necessity to continue the "progress". What happens when they meet resistance. Not looking to history would be foolish.

It's like we are being asked to suspend all common sense when it comes to this particular group.
Especially with stuff like the punishment for apostasy. If you drafted that today and founded a group with that rule your organization would be banned and labeled as organized crime. Instead you have a situation where you MUST equate it to JESUS. All logic is fully suspended.

That's basically it. Some politicians said the same for 30 years ago here. Guess they just read history. Must be nazis surely...

Even assad argues PRO TRUMP saying some of these people are terrorists you can see them online how they are pictured beheading people and then appearing as "migrants fleeing persecution" later on snapped on candid camera by reporters who didn't notice the correlation right away but was simply trying to depict the migrant flow.

GET RID OF ASSAD WHAT AN EVIL MAN HE AGREES WITH TRUMP!

You're gonna love this one

>It's like we are being asked to suspend all common sense when it comes to this particular group.
I agree. This is exactly what is happening. Pay no attention to what is happening till it's too late and then go "ok you have to live with this situation now, get used to it".

And socially castrating anyone who tries to say wait a minute here.. what the hell are you doing? We are going to lose our peaceful situations in our countries if we do this.. "SHUT UP HITLER" Hitler? Wait a minute? i didn't ev "don't you fucking dare say anything else i'll beat your ass right now motherfucker."

Nice, thank you! Good infographic. I like stephen coughlin, his brief should have over a billion views. But nobody watches and sees these connections. Well some do ofcourse but it's not mainstream at all.. He also details how muslims have infiltrated intelligence agencies under obama and essentially instructed the intelligence agencies to not speak against muslim brotherhood and not use terms like jihad and other things because it's anti muslim and bigoted. Essentially gagging and tying the hands of these agencies.

youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw&list=PL4C29D87AA600650F&index=1 here's the brief but you probably know it.

Let me ask you this
Have you ever talked to the kind of cuck that seems to be gloating about the fact that you would "get in trouble"/beat up if you say something undeniably true that he even agrees with or has no argument against on this issue?
The numale "atheist" defending blasphemy laws?

That was the biggest redpill for me honestly.
Why I said I think democracy might need to get suspended at some point earlier if people don't wise up.

They wouldn't, its against islam.

Either they know or they are willfully wanting it, either way extremely dangerous. And they claim the people who disagree with them are the dangerous ones.

>Have you ever talked to the kind of cuck that seems to be gloating about the fact that you would "get in trouble"/beat up if you say something undeniably true that he even agrees with or has no argument against on this issue?

Not so much as directly threatening me but many instances of someone peddling anti white propaganda to me and pro islam whilst not being muslim at all, trying to befriend me which was all good till that point we got along fine nice and friendly banter etc for many weeks at a work place i am no longer at thankfully. And when i said well i don't think it's that clear that westerners are evil like that i don't fully disagree with what you are saying, he got disinterested very quickly. And other similar instances.

politico.com/story/2017/02/house-staff-criminal-investigation-234714

Straight out of the playbook.

I didn't really push the envelope far enough because generally i'm very diplomatic live and let live irl but it has been clear that if i did push the envelope in some of these cases, you might easily end up with such a result. And them trying to say then i'm bad person to my social group which i want to avoid ofcourse in general that conflict, i'm not generally conflict seeking but the leftists SURE ARE! and very pushy!

Many such cases!

>Christians are obviously just being crybabies
You do realise that Christians in the Middle East have been persecuted for many years right? And their populations have been decreasing at a fast rate, look at the Assyrians back then and look at them now.

If we have to, we'll deport you to El Salvador, faggot.

A little hilarity youtube.com/watch?v=CR7U42wf7zY#t=36m22s why is stoning wrong if the person wants it? If i committed adultary i like to be stoned haha..

>i have recieved many requests from western women that have committed adultery that if they could find their way to an islamic country, they would want to be stoned to death!
>shouldn't they be in a psychiatric hospital then (hating themselves so much)
>so i ask you if that is freedom of choice/ what they want, why it is a bad thing?

Welcome to islam!

Imagine not wanting your country overrun by these morons lol
Such bigotry!

Best part is they aren't even ISIS. They're the "moderate rebels" we're currently supporting in Syria.

Totally fascists and inhuman to not allow such a thing, where is your kindness and tolerance you hitler jugend?

They are using our values of freedom of choice to destroy freedom of choice, just notice that. Same as they use democracy to erase democracy to institute sharia.

If the left only understood this they would understand so much of what they are generally doing when arguing. Using our tolerance our freedom of expression to argue towards destroying it!

Literally the bloody gem of the west so long it took for us to have freedom of speech freedom of expression, so much struggle to attain it, exists almost nowhere else but is spread from west that others then try to mimic a little bit in that regard..

They want to destroy it, USING THE VERY THING TO DESTROY THE VERY THING. Religious rights.. "dont deny me my religious rights" there is no religious rights for other faiths in islam under sharia! only one religion is acceptable.

This is the disgusting dawah taking effect all over the west.. They live and breathe this thing, this is their primary motivation when they wake up in the morning, whilst others want to go by their day and live their life and live and let live and all these things, wish good things for others, they are busy trying to turn our way into their way!

>28 posts by this id
>57 replies total
Holy shit

Watch as the muslim countries and refugees turn christian

Not even shitposting. These are the so called moderates.

> The victim is seen among a group of fighters from the US and Turkish backed militant group, in the same red pick-up truck that features in their video of his execution. In a chilling exchange the jihadist militants can be seen taunting the child, taking selfies, and threatening him with ‘slaughter’.

almasdarnews.com/article/aleppo-rebels-behead-a-child/

almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-killers-of-the-palestinian-child-put-it-clearly-we-are-even-worse-than-isis/

>dare to comment in a thread i made, oh dear.
>Watch as the muslim countries and refugees turn christian
So what you are saying is that the muslims are willing to lie about being christians that they themselves hate, in order to infiltrate the US and then become muslim in muslim enclaves to turn it islamic?

Ofcourse! you already see that in germany. But it is not a very good notion about muslims that you are peddling. Just so you understand whilst you are being smug about it.

Ofcourse we realize this thing, but you think if you get in, by hook or by crook, by pretending to be christian for a short while and then establishing a muslim enclave you are going to win, very simple minded attitude. You can be deported, you can be profiled for such things, you can be many such things. Right now you think the west is like a sacrificial lamb.. When a lamb becomes a lion and stands up for itself, these leftist policies that let you do whatever you want, is going to evaporate like dew.

But keep being so arrogant!

May you die screaming.

Get out of this country, Chang.

But if you're from NSW, you'll see your shitty egalitarianism, which is a religion, in action soon enough.

The problem is we haven't really incorporated one of the core beliefs from the enlightenment period regarding freedom, that freedom must be preserved above all else.
>Eg: freedom of religion should exist except for concerning religions that threaten freedom of religion.
Anything that threatens a particular freedom must be opposed, violently if necessary, even if doing so contradicts the freedom.

We are lambs because that is the default stance in peaceful situations, live and let live. But we are also lions when we have enough. That is our battle stance. Don't get these things conflicted.

Right now you are seeing the lamb "haha the kuffar is so easy we taking them over". You have not seen the lion yet! And watch the leftist notions dissapear like a fart in the wind when the lamb status is no longer viable.

Very good point.

This is Sup Forums m8
This was known since like 2012.

CNN and all those turds talk about Trump like he was some peoples champ that had all these fanboys since day one, but fact of the matter is him standing up against support of this type of stuff and all the other chaos in the wake of the arab chimpout/spring against turbocucks like Jeb played a huge part in building his status.
Strange how they never applaud him for that.

Same guy who shot that video of his friends beheading the kid in the back of the truck, was also in the videos with this little kid they stuck in the ambulance (webm related). He was wearing the same noisy blue T-shirt and I think his people brought the kid in. They're the "moderate" rebels that the US is giving weapons to.

When they started getting their shit kicked in by Russian jets, they wanted the US to push for a no-fly zone, and so shortly after said bombing started pushing them out of Aleppo, they staged this picture with the kid to shill on all of the globalist/neocon media outlets. Not sure if it was just a coincidence or a "coincidence" but they did exactly what they wanted, shilling on the main news channels for a no fly zone. The US never followed through on that push though.

Well aware.
You wouldn't believe how hard that story was shilled here. It was the main story on all the main evening news on the few big stations. And they presented it like it was some kind of extraordinary event. It was truly bizarre to watch knowing the situation.

People like you poison this well here..
I list to alex jones since years and it was never just about christians or satanist or whatever you made up for that comment..
What is the point about arguing against something you made up in your head even when it is obvious that he is right about this topic right now

In case i don't get to say it before it gets archived. I want to thank you for a good conversation norgebro. I appreciate you and i also think denmark and norway are best friends. Sweden is the little brother that keeps getting in mess. Hopefully we can help the swedes to sort out their mess whilst taking care of our own aswell. I thank you for a very good conversation my friend.

And also thank everyone else for their input. Great to be in in such a climate.

A good way to round this off youtube.com/watch?v=CR7U42wf7zY#t=37m45s must watch timecoded, based iranian apostate from islam has a statement for the sheykh. Allowing muslim enclaves in europe and the west makes it a nightmare for him to live there, and he knows it, and is why integration and assimilation is not happening, because they persecute these people. Listen to the cries of "kuffar" in the background, tells you all you need to know, whilst they appear as peaceful and kind otherwise, but bring in an apostate watch them lose their minds.

these are the people from muslim background that i care about. Living through hell wanting to be secular whilst coming to the west and not push their thing on others here. The left also hates these people and barely even want to mention them.

And this is what they do to iranian apostates, imagine what they think of you in secret! won't admit it or you would throw them out face first ofcourse, but bring in an apostate and islam becomes clear, and that's a former worshipper, not even a total unbeliever.

Reminder that the "migrant crisis" is a manufactured crisis.

Enemy NGO's send their ships to the shores of Libya on fake "rescue patrols" over and over and over. NGO's like Doctors Without Borders are involved in the mass human trafficking operation that constitutes an attack on the people of Europe.

This is unreported by MSM:
youtube.com/watch?v=TbIc1LZqIAw

The left says we hate these people, simply because they come from someone else, poralized debate. You are either with all muslims or you are against all islam, you are either with the left or against all left, there seems to be no middle way, no compromise no live and let live with them.. which is why they hate people like him! People coming from muslim background don't have to hate secularism but islam and salafist/wahabist branch of the sunni islam is totalitarian "i will not tolerate this, do not insult my religion or die" YOU CANNOT COEXIST WITH THIS, BECAUSE IT DOES NOT WANT TO COEXIST WITH YOU, IT WANTS TO DOMINATE YOU, better get your head out of your ass or wherever you hid it..

Just to ask, Danebro, are you a Christian? From what I understand Denmark is only a minority Christian country, but a lot of Danish Christians that have any presence in the US seem very devout. It's good to know that some Scandinavians are actually sympathetic to the plight of these particular groups of people.

I need monoatomic-gold filters bls

me, very christian, same with my family. It is like the west have been influenced with anti christian notions, not as how it was, but it is very still christian in culture and values, for me, it was last place i looked trying to redpill myself but in that i found what i needed. I am a protestant and i don't agree with catholics, i want to follow jesus not edicts of the pope which there is much pro catholic propaganda against, christians were unified under the pope only to defend itself against islam, protestant reformation was essentially a desire to follow jesus and not some wouldbe papacy and their edicts. Precisely why as we see today what does the pope do.. the catholics are in major ressurection mode because of it. And they want to pretend not to understand why protestants have the attitude they have!

Insurrection mode pardon.

There's one "man" that i trust completely, and a man elected pope is not he.

Why do i trust him let me redpill you of what he represents, the blueprint for the singular race of mankind after the judgement, no more racial division. The final expression to enter the kingdom of heaven.

biblehub.com/romans/8-29.htm
"For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren."

Speaking of the glorious body we shall attain.

That is his purpose, he was not simply a man, and has no human father precisely because of this. Negating the fall of man is his expression.

What will the world look like after this?
(continued)

25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”

27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’[a]; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b]”

28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

29 But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

30 In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. 31 A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. 32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denarii[c] and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’

36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”

37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”

Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”

The ideal of christianity.

Love quantified the meaning there of (continued)

1 cor 13
If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[b] but do not have love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Their directive, and what they come to enforce/protect.

The dems have a scorched earth policy, god does aswell against those who serve wickedness.. youtube.com/watch?v=ahyvWheMRkg

It is said in our legends that during a battle when we had lost all hope, our banner fell from the sky (white cross with blood background) and it was said, under this will you be victorious. And we won the battle.

tl;dr christian very much.

Saved. Thanks for the well written response. It's good to know that my assumption that Christianity is still alive and well in northern Europe was correct. You certainly sound devout and well educated, and I hope Denmark continues to stave off some of the more rabid assaults from the Left.

We will do our best and may god bless america.

We actually also in case you want to know something more, celebrate every year locally in a part of denmark the 4th of july, US independence day for over a century now. Every single year, and have americans and american speakers come to celebrate.

whats stopping the other muslims from just pretending to be christian?

Christianity has a strong hold on South America, large portions of Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe, and is expanding in China. Muslim growth is outpacing it due to high birth rates for now, but we'll see what happens in the next 30 years with climate change, Europe going nationalist, and other countries moving away from their oil.

Does living in bongland count as persecution?

They can't hide it forever once they're here.

Very red pilled graphic

we shall see, we are up against strong forces sabotaging us from within but hopefully we will prevail! Thank you for your response.

I dont care about brown Christian s, who the fuck cares about thier religion.
Brown people ruin the gene pool.

Christians are persecuted all over the middle east by muslims, by far the most persecuted faith in the world, nothing even comes close, contenders would be other religious minorities in muslim majority countries, and there's a reason for that and that reason is the Quran, which both justifies it and encourages it.

Faggots like yourself with nogger tier IQ can't even process reality around you.

See, this is what happens when you let reddit on here, they act like massive faggots. Anyone from reddit needs to fucking neck themselves

You're kidding right, muslims are the weakest people there is, show them a picture of mohammad fucked by a pig and I garuantee you 100% of them will be revealed, or just speak the truth about Islam, like the fact that they despise non-muslims, or that the hijab is a tool of oppression, they will reveal themselves by trying to defend it everytime. Everytime.

God damn this would be delicious. They probably will, citing freedom of religion or some other horse shit and claiming that having compassion and not wanting people to be burned to death is supporting the establishment of a christian church of the state.

>christians

But they're still shitskins. Keep 'em out!