>Yelling ‘I hate white people’ and punching one isn’t a hate crime, Canadian judge rules

CANADA YES

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/07/canadian-judge-punching-a-caucasian-and-yelling-i-hate-white-people-isnt-a-hate-crime/
parl.gc.ca/Parliamentarians/en/members/Iqra-Khalid(88849)/Motions?sessionId=152&documentId=8661986
youtube.com/watch?v=s0CvSIhF_tA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/07/canadian-judge-punching-a-caucasian-and-yelling-i-hate-white-people-isnt-a-hate-crime/

i dont want to live here anymore

blumpf

Your country legitimately scares me.

Didn't some judge send a guy to prison for rape basically without evidence for feminist reasons?

All they want to do is demoralize us at this point.

but what if a Canadian yelled "I hate Muslims" and punched one. Would that be a hate crime?

and they released a cannibal who murdered a random man on the bus because it was voices in his head to tell him to so he is not dangerous

Its like they want white people to snap and start a genocide.

it would be terrorism

The leaf is going to crumble, if you will.

And in four days, it will be illegal for you to criticize Islam.

Kek help you, Canada.

fucking cucks

sorry leafbros

That would be death penalty

Don't forgot the blasphemy law we're about to pass.

Meanwhile the government making islamaphobia and criticizing sharia law a crime.

You're fucked sons

>Death penalty
Why would they let you win? You lose if you live.

your enemies win if you kill them

not your citizens

it must be truly embarrassing to be canadian

The next chance you whites get to genocide all non whites you better not fuck it up. And I sayinh this as a 1% black man. I'm getting tired of this shit.

I dont get it, why wouldnt you just move to the US.
Is it a difficult thing to do or can I assume all of you staying in leaf territory are a bunch of lazy fucks?

help

Christ mate get out now before the next wall goes up.

>judge looks like a homosexual cuck

does canada elect judges?

We should annex them. They clearly need our help.

>i dont want to live here anymore
Jump in USA before northern wall is finished.

they will send me back :(

come home white man

Holy shit, Kasich is looking good!

you can't be racist towards whites

>they will send me back
Only if you aren't white enough or don't support Trumps regime.

All things considered canada is generally a pretty great country to live in so most don't have a strong enough reason to do it. However, many motivated people do move there full time, often for greater career opportunities.

>live

lol you are not suppose to live... you are suppose to die at the hands of your invaders and their ideology. The irony is you and your fellow countrymen not only let the enemy in but you gave them a blowjob and handed them a knife to cut your head off.

Canada and the cuck countries of Europe like Sweden will be the examples by which we, the sane peoples left on this planet, will use to justify a world wide crusade.

I hope you die a slow and painful death you faggot leafs.

In Canada it's not racist to hate white people.

Because... well shit I have no idea why

It's difficult, and for my industry I'd have to move to a liberal shit hole in the states which would be like staying in Canada only there would be pavement apes everywhere, better to just stay put.

So if I call you fucking oven dodger I am not racist?

Seriously anons, can we do ANYTHING? This is what it must feel like to have your dick locked up in a chastity cage against your will. GODFUCKINGDAMNIT.

What can be done about the Canadian menace?

>French Police accidentally rape black man

He's white, beat him up

Why do anything? Sit back and laugh. Let them serve as a demonstration of how progressivism destroys society and civilisation.

>the next wall

>the washington post is fake news

>here's an article from the washington post that agrees with my worldview, it must be accurate

twitch allowing Canada to broadcast IRL.
many such cases.

If you promise to behave, you can move to Montana. We have a fair amount of Canadians here, just with guns, so you probably shouldn't feel any more lonely than you already would. People are pretty friendly too, and our liberals are seldom regressive.

No all judges are appointed.

I agree with the judge. However, doing the same thing to a nigger should also not be a hate crime. Hate crime laws should not exist.

Did you vote for weedman?

Because if you did, you deserve this shit.

This is what the people of Rotherham went through when their kids were victimized and they couldn't say shit about it.

Congrats Canada, you are now officially cucked beyond recognition

>>/woo/

I'm not white slava. then you must be racist

You're safe on an island, we share a border with these clowns

Hopefully this fag is white, if so someone run up to him and punch him.

Yeah I fucking found it.

This dude had no evidence against him for rape, but the judge basically used feminist reasoning to put him behind bars anyway.

Canada is scary as hell.

You better get your shit together, Canada lol

I was young! I thought I was clever! How many goddamn chinks and niggers and poo in loos have to shit up this country before we say enough?!?!

Has Peterson chimped out about this new blasphemy law yet?

In my dreams he calls for a Crusade and leads the 10 non-cucked leafs to their doom.

But seriously what's the wording on this new Cucknadia blasphemy bill?

A double parachute failure is exactly what Canada needs at the moment.

>I'm not white slava. then
I can't be racist cause slavs aren't white, schlomo.

I can't even bring myself to make fun of them. This is just sad.

>about to pass
its been on the books since 1892 you retard. they're debating whether to repeal it

This isn't Justin's fault. I have no idea why people on Sup Forums blame him for globalists and liberal elites controlling Canada. Yes, he's made things a little worse but every previous government since the 1970s has been filling us with more Muslims and chinks and pushing for new radical anti- nationalist, anti- white, and pro- immigrant laws. The man who started this trend was Pierre Trudeau, not Justin.

Congrats, you deserve this shit then.

Sure I voted Obama in 2008 mostly because of Bush getting us into the quagmire of Iraq on shoddy intel, but I voted against Obama in 2012 after seeing that he wasn't getting shit done like he said he would.

Canada! Stop! We get it, you're the king of shitpost! Stop hurting yourself!

>That ID
O lawdy.

>yell "I HATE PARTICULAR RACE OF PEOPLE"
>attack person of that particular race
>not racially motivated
inshallah

And Canadians call themselves enlightened. They're no better than Swedes.

>I HATE white people
>not a HATE crime
If you still believe that there's no planned white genocide at this point, you are genuinely retarded or a shitskin.

I hope things get better for you in the next elections.

>washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/07/canadian-judge-punching-a-caucasian-and-yelling-i-hate-white-people-isnt-a-hate-crime/
Man, Canada seems to be the Sweden of the english speaking world.

They are trying to get us to cleanse the planet is all.

where has the morality in law gone?

Who would've thought it would be Canada that would lead the charge in progressing the dystopian future.

There are no natioanlist or anti immigrant parties in Canada. Every party supports multiculturalism. There were representatives from 4 different parties in my town during the last election 3 were Muslims, including the Conservative party candidate..

There was never morality in law.

kek.
>victim's last name is white
>no, your honour, I meant I hate people from the white family.
>you know, her mother, father, sister, etc.

well duh how else are people supposed to kill and cannibalize whites?

>There was never morality in law
Laws are literally based on what the majority of people consider "moral."
That's why they keep changing.

Is that your final answer?

this

once we're the minority, we will definitely be holocausted.

Care to provide a link to news about this blasphemy law? google does not give proper results.

Uhh, so... are you trying to say you were just pretending to be retarded?

We will be given one more chance in the future to fix this issue. We will not screw it up.

"he" looks more like a low T male or F to M transgender.

Just found it my Slav friend

parl.gc.ca/Parliamentarians/en/members/Iqra-Khalid(88849)/Motions?sessionId=152&documentId=8661986

I think it is a strengthening of this law already in place.

Canadians. Please. Please for fucks sake I'm actually crying. Why can't you stop this? Why are your people doing nothing about this? Even if you can only make shitty handmade grenades and shoot C02 Guns, it's better than nothing. Do something. Please.

> one more chance
You got something specific in mind?

your honor the victim's last name is white! it's not a hate crime!

it's not a law per se

it's a motion

basically similar to an executive order

well to be perfectly fair there should be no legal definition of a hate crime; all heinous violations of the NAP against either person or property should be punished, upon conviction in trial, by public hanging. all minor violations, including mere assault should be punished through forced labour on public works

name!

cat

>112260423
Since our laws are based on english common law, doesn't this set precedence for a defence in a case in which a white man punches a muslim and yell I hate muslim people?

for fuck's sake mapleniggers, I might be seconds away from a diabetic stroke but won't anyone in your post-nation-state strike back already?

(((they'll))) tie you all up in red tape then cut off your heads any day now, act before it's too late

Wow, just wow. If somebody would make such laws to protect the feelings f christians the cucks would instantly protest.

Maybe you should stop being so malicious.

And maybe you should help them understand they have something to be proud of... people forget where they come from.

youtube.com/watch?v=s0CvSIhF_tA

No, but all of what is happening will eventually come to a breaking point. And we will either succeed or fail.

kek

Where were you when your few past Presidents were doing even more damage than our party is to our country? If I would get into a fucked position I would personally shoot/stab my way out and claim insanity because I honestly have schizophrenia. Abuse the system while voting against it is the best way to fix things.

I really wonder what the Quebecoise think of all this progressive debacle.