When did you realize his not playing 4D chess at all but is just an incompetent buffoon?

When did you realize his not playing 4D chess at all but is just an incompetent buffoon?

yeah everyone knows John Miller is the real puppetmaster

Your enemy will never be able to guess what you're going to do next if you don't even know what you're doing right now.

You're the incompetent buffoon you fucking crew aboriginal POS

:D great shotpost

He's not incompetent. He's an asshole but he generally knows what he's doing. I'm sure there are other factors involved, including Russian influence, which I'm entirely okay with.

when he won the election

i mean how incompetent is it to win the presidency while spending next to nothing and have your losing opponent out spend you by a billion dollars

It's funny you mention this, because I was walking around at the local park, smiling and enjoying the sunlight for a change, watching my wife's son play on the swing set, and this feeling you're describing just came over me. I realized drumpf (lol) doesn't know what he's doing at all.

So true OP.

Another shittier ShariaBlue shill thread but you are wrong. He is running the USA the best way he knows how, same way we made billions in a millionaire's game. He is playing chess but 12d requires changing strategies as he goes. He is an asshole when it profits him and he is winning

>incompetent buffoon
>changed politics forever

>including Russian influence

Can't tell if b8 or retard.

>this thread again

Has SNL dropped this week's political narrative, yet?

Yesterday when he said mean things

I like how you anti-trump cunts act like the superior intellect but when it comes to actual arguments you're just spouting out insults

>billionaires arent the most successful people in the world

>destroys Hilary and entrenched washington elite
>incompetent

t. shareblue

>politicalcompass.jpg

>tfw you realise he is sitting in front of a 4d chess set, confidently moving pieces around but he has no idea what he is doing and doesn't really know the rules.

Looks great at the start but he has fuck all chance of winning.

Shit