BRITAIN YES

BRITAIN YES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9pjEh47Pa4
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hate this country.

Save up Money and immigrate here legally when you get the Chance. Please.

I would love to one day but it wouldn't be fair on those who were born in the US.

Its just good business sense to try and get that Muslim market to be honest

Now I understand why anglos hate white foreigners. They are clearly in conflict with idea of United Shariastan.

YAAAASS SLAAAAY

>DebenHAMS
>selling hijabs

That's not halal

Fuck right off.

>I would love to one day but it wouldn't be fair on those who were born in the US.

Like the millions of niggers and mexican anchor babies?

11/10

ITS FINE

We need the fucking votes

All Sup Forums supporters need to immigrate here immediately

>but it wouldn't be fair on those who were born in the US

What the fuck does this even mean?

I'm talking about every US citizen who works or is looking for a job, regardless of race.

By moving there I would be taking away opportunities from them and that just wouldn't be fair.

There is no hope left for the UK.

Another one to boycott, then.

And some anons wonder why I believe UK is as lost as Sweden, Germany or France...
This.

Madness! What's next, a muslim mayor?

What do you even do for a living that would be taking opportunities away from us?

As long as you're white you wouldn't be taking opportunities from us, only shitskins can do that. It's like how only whites can be racist.

Pls come, someone has to pay our welfare shieet.

Nigga the US works by being competitive and no one here cares about hard working people that come over legally. Most people actually love bongs that come over.

The only immigrants that are hated are muslims and illegals.

Okay user, maybe one day. I'll put money aside and look into it more

What the fuck did they not have tasors on them or were they too scared theyd get called racists to use them?

come here legally. get a work visa and get the fuck over here. then work on getting legal inside the border.

>were they too scared theyd get called racists to use them?

You answered your own question already.

I went to Harrods in London and it was packed with Muslims

Turns out its owned by the state of Qatar now

Used to be a symbol of the wealth and luxury of Britain, now serves as a metaphor

Bit like how Saint Denis is now known for being a brown shithole when it used to be known for being place where our kings were buried.
Tragic, how things turn out sometimes.

Huh, so this is the power of the bong law enforcement arm. Impressive.

It's over.

can i just sneak in and join the army for 3 years?

I didn't find Paris as bad as England desu

I saw tons of blacks on the way into Paris on the airport train but the city itself wasn't too bad

Every second person in London was brown though

Also, I did a tour of the house of commons and there were school groups there too. There were multiple groups of 15+ with not a single white child

Very sad

We have "diverse" school groups as well, you can be sure of it.

I'm a tutor and teach school groups of max 50% Asian but nothing like I was seeing in britain

Sad state of the west

I'd guess that they were being cagey because the towerblocks would have been FULL of blacks

If you know how blacks fight this makes more sense

I take it Debentures made the Sup Forums fatwah

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9pjEh47Pa4

Which others are worth boycotting lads?