Trudeau turns his back on one of his biggest campaign promised

msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/trudeau-i-turned-my-back-on-that-promise/ar-AAmO7e7?li=AAggNb9&ocid=wispr

No electoral reform for Canada. No weed for Canada. Only Muslims.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6DsG9yQrdD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He def took money from pharmaceutical companies.

I hope someone finds proof and gets his stupid lying ass impeached.

people are going to give him shit for that, for life.

probably cause Muslims are against drugs

next he'll table legislation to ban alcohol

Muslims will legalize weed and give us electoral reform.

No need to worry OP.

How dumb do you have to be to say ' I turned back on that promise", I mean seriously. You should say "it will take more time" or "we should start out with medical marijuana".

you wanted weed, but all you got was Sharia Law

how bout dat

Blessed Serbia, our Leaders have lost The Way.

>Muh Weed

Congrats Canada, you elected Merkel 2.0

Day of the Rake soon.

When will all you leafs start committing suicide so your ISIS buddies will fell more at home?

Honestly, I hope you cucks nuke yourselves soon.

Wow worthless, please impeach him.

Why would anyone want electoral reform?
Theres nothing wrong with the voting system

I'm starting to feel sincerely bad for the Canucks, you guys are getting fucked in the ass with this limp wristed faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=6DsG9yQrdD4

Coming to a City near You!
(only with out the cheeky accent)

It's definitely pissing off his liberal base. They are irate about this.

what a sad, pencil pushing photo opting peice of trash, he needs an accident.

yea but he got 39% of the total vote to form a majority government
Noone in Canada ever wins a majority of the vote

Is it better to have permanent ineffectual minority government? Doubtful

There are numerous left wing parties and only one cuckservative party

Trudeau become your PM so clearly something is wrong.

>BUT MUH WEED LMAO ;(
Im glad that retards that voted for this faggot just to smoke their degenerate herbal jew didnt get the only thing they wanted.

You do know that the proposed electoral reform was an absolute clusterfuck proposal that he knew a majority of people would vote down if it were put to referendum. It was basically guaranteed to deliver liberal wins

its a fucking puppet show

Canada is more left wing than anywhere in the US, there is no rural areas like in the US
And theres a lot of old grievances against the conservatives for various shit(largely not their fault either)

Who gives a shit, this country won't exist soon enough

It's hard browsing Sup Forums everyday when you voted for Trudeau...I feel like such an idiot. Normally I vote libertarian, but literally all I cared about was free legal weed.

Canada is evil.

>No weed for Canada. Only Muslims
Reading that and looking at his shit eating grin made my laugh

>vote for weed and electoral reform
>get refugees instead

Is that the punchline of the modern era?

They voted for mass immigration and rapefugees too

Common law is shit. All countries that have it have the following duopolies because of equally shitty first past the post. All these parties were usually merged in the beginning. Any parties not listed here are not allowed to win, by law:
UK: LibLabCon
Canada: FibCon
US: DemRep
AUS: LibLab

Fake news.

That's because you Canadians are defect white people with nigger instincts

chin up, no one knew he was going to bring ESS JAY DUBALYOU TACTICS FROM THE MAINSTREAAM METEOR TO CANUHDIAN GUVERMENT

Fucking this lol. I couldn't believe this was real until I read the retarded leafs on here admitted they just wanted dude weed lmao. They deserve everything

>No electoral reform for Canada. No weed for Canada. Only Muslims.

Not true. Not just Muslims.He also gave Canada legalized bestiality.
Just look at that retarded degenerate's face.
He made sure that change was done.

And now you get cucked by dogs. Good job leaf

>No electoral reform

Literally no one cares

>No weed

No one who's not a subhuman gives a shit.

Hello zionist

>Jew
>doesn't want weed for the masses

pick one

Same anonleaf. Now even libs hate this asshole lol he flipped on all his promises.

Wait, so the "Le Weed" man's not even weed man anymore? What the fuck are we suppose to call him now?

A
FUCKING
DRAMA TEACHER

a cuck

Well, they'll give you electoral reform, that's for sure. Not so much on the weed.

A FUCKING DRAMA TEACHER INDEED.

Fucking faggot can shove his diversity up his ass. It's just turning the country into one of the middle eastern shithole that my parents gave everything to flee. Now we have to watch this country get infested with the same cancer. And the worst part is that this idiot thinks that reverse discrimination is not discrimination, when in fact it is. Why should a fucking roaches immigrating from a shithole and refusing to assimilate have more rights than the people who grew up here as well as their parents and grandparents. I actually can't believe I'm saying this, but I really miss harper. The only problem I had with him was bill C-51, which the liberals didn't scrap anyways. More rapefugees please, while our own homeless citizens are living on the streets in -30C, we have thousands of barbarians being imported, sorry scratch that, "doctors and engineers".

>That feel when I plan to flee Canada and go to Texas

What the ever living fuck happened to us.

I can't even find the fucking words to describe how I'm feeling.

Pic very much relevant.

>Trudeau's incompetence is making American news

It's like getting attention from your successful older brother

>It's like getting attention from your successful older brother

Only because he caught you burying someones fucking left leg beneath the rose garden, broski.

What a fucking retard. The single thing that got him voted in and he can't even do that right.

Mother Fucker, you better kill those Mongrels when they start doing shit if that Motion passes. You better make all the Illegal Modifications and shit you can. Don't let those fucking ungrateful Cunts do whatever they want.

>Theres nothing wrong with the voting system
t. Lib or Tory donor

d-dude...

>Canada is more left wing than anywhere in the US, there is no rural areas like in the US
This is still so fucking weird for me. For most of it's history it was Canada that was the small-c Conservative state in North America, then Trudeau senior decided to rebuild Canada's self-image from the ground up as a multicultural society free of hope.
I mean "there is no rural areas like in the US"? Have you *seen* Canada?

>uninformed leaf here

can someone cliffs what he promised and whether or not it was a good thing?

TL;DR We're fucked.

Why you waste them sweet Satanic digits?

he promised to get rid of first past the post voting (his exact words were that "2015 will be the last time a Canadian federal election uses FPTP") but scrapped it when he realized that the two other main voting systems would ruin the two party Lib-Con duopoly. Ranked ballots would give the NDP too much of a chance to win, and proportional representation would mean too much support for the Greens and other meme parties

The leafs deserve this and everything else that's coming for embracing social/cultural leftism. It's utterly disgusting observing them importing Islam in to their beautiful awesome country, especially after they've witnessed the suicidal Europeans do it and yet they choose to do it anyway. They can't even learn from the mistakes of others, this willfull retardation deserves punishment. Don't be surprised if Trudeau and his "liberal party" are actively serving Soros and other Globalists.

I barely care about the fact that he's breaking promises, what bothers me is he is so flippantly arrogant about it. What a fucking cunt, I'd be pretty mad if I voted for him.