What a brave womyn

What a brave womyn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EUkemxafO7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you think God regrets creating women?

Why did she need a plumber in the first place fucking whore

Women are the number one piece of evidence against the existence of God.

Every. Single. Day

To unclog her plugged cunt.

>Do you think God regrets creating women?

First lesson of the bible is to keep them under control or they destroy everything.

So I guess god realised what epic fuck ups they could potentially be.

So many women are so angry, they know the only real greatness they will achieve in their life is child birth, but they resent it is the only form of greatness they will achieve

This. It doesn't help that she was temped by the devil then cucked Adam.

Its like people in the past were smarter than modern people
What the fuck happened

>what the fuck happened
We gave them rights, it's been downhill ever since

We gave women one chance and it snowballed into this mess we're in.

why did you censor her name?

She should have done the plumbing herself.

Women need to be kept under a firm hand.
For centuries and centuries, women were justly beaten because of a variety of things: insubordination, flirting with another man, being a bitch, etc.

Now that we generously gave women rights and ceased the beatings, women have gotten completely out of control. Acting like ingrates and slutting it up without a single modicum of remorseless after-thought.

She fucked him, then felt cheap and needed to try to get some validation from fb on how virtuous she is.

boys > women

*remorseful

sometimes people talk down to me, even though I know what they're talking about
it doesn't bother me
if it did I wouldn't go autistically screeching on the internet about it

Did her brain not age past 15?

If she's so smart and capable why the fuck she didn't fix it herself

Should have hit her with the pipe wrench

Savage

Narcasism is encouraged in society and people like to pretend they are more intelligent than everyone else. There is a fine line between opinion and fact and when someone believes their opinion as a fact, such as this woman believing she has more intelligence than a plumber, they take offence when they are made to question whether or not it is true.

I don't know what a pressure pump is. I also don't expect him to know how to fix an engine.

See how that works? Specialization.

decline of the west began when you allowed women to vote - fact!

this kind of emotionally unstable person votes...

the swiss only allowed women to vote in the 70s and some places in the 90s - that's why they're the best country today.

that's because you aren't a faggot with a chip on his shoulder. happens to me all the time, too. a plumber who just met you has no idea what your plumbing knowledge is.

This. If she was so smart, she could have fixed it herself. By the looks of her profile pic she looks like some dried up cunt.

>Fridge is fucking up, don't know shit about fridges so hire professional to take a look
>Alright looks like the element is faulty, it's this thing here
>Thank you very much, now in the future I will know if that is the issue
>You're welcome

What's so bad about learning new things?

Looks like a single mom too kek

>modern women
>competent in raising kids or churning butter

She would be lucky!

>explain what the pressure pump is in a clear way
>sexist pig, ofcourse strong womyn know what this is!
>don't explain what you just fixed
>wow, this guy totally ripped me off!
>explain in technical terms what you just fixed and how
>wow what a creep, going on about things I dont care about
You can't win with these people.

lol

If people still knew about God they wouldn't have been so out of control in the first place.

How were men deceived so harshly by women back in the day? I just listened to a reading of Pandora's box and they made Pandora the most delicate and beautiful thing ever, as if women are not conyving bitches
youtu.be/EUkemxafO7o

Make no mistake women, you havent achieved your freedom by yourself, it has been given to you. It wasnt even given because you demanded it and seemed to earn it, it was so the elites could abuse the system that is in conflict with its self.
There is outright no reason for society to give women as much rights as you have now. It is poisoning the system and creating hostility everywhere. Yet you feel entitlement, like you've earned something. Based of what? What is your contribution to society?
Popping babies and nurturing them? Well, conciving a child takes man also. So your biggest and almost only contribution to society also takes a man. Congratulations. Meanwhile, men exclusively have created everything worth while. Including your precious feminism.
You are too used to have things given to you because you look good. Aesthetic, while agreeably is nice, its shallow. If buildings were made only to look good instead of being functional, would they be good? What about society that is based on aesthetics, will it last? No.
You whine and moan how you are sexualised, but you are the main contributors to the fact. Most insults towards females comes from other females, most females hold the high standards to each other, but its somehow wrong when men do it too ? Equality is only good when its on females side.
So this new society that is made entirely to pander to your feefees is going down hill rapidly. Depression in both males and females is all time high, cause the natural roles which led humans to achieve this point of greatness are being shit on, just so you can feel empowerement. Empowerement which comes only with cost of your mental happiness.

I'll give her a big blue thing to pump.

This new society push men away from masculinity, while also promoting masculinity. If a man isn't handsome and is masculine, he is gonna be ridiciluded. If he's handsome and masculine, he's gonna be glorified. This creates very confusing and contradictory life for males, which then will lack the confidence to make a woman feel truly happy.
See, not everyone can get that movie star looking male. Those who cant, they have to settle to that confused, confident lacking male, and then life together will be very hard. All this because you could feel empowered. Both of your lives in a worse state so you could feel that false sense of empowerement, which wasnt even because of you or cause of deeds done by your sex.

So I don't get b& for doxxing or raiding

how insecure do you have to be to instantly think that this guy had bad intentions with telling you what a pressure pump is?

God regretted, and I am sure still regrets creating Mankind as a whole, there was a reason for the flood after all.

You might wanna get your dick checked out.

w-why is your dick blue?

This

at least she has a white child. It's something.

Ugh

DeNiro's spawn just looks like it's filled with nothing but homicidal thoughts