How does Sup Forums feel about veganism/vegetarianism?

How does Sup Forums feel about veganism/vegetarianism?

Is the red pill way plant-based diets?

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/24875-meat-human-brain.html
youtube.com/watch?v=F8A2tHPKuC0&lc=z132cpqxtxzhdxuq504cevejcnb0chjr3n00k.1486887891389095
youtube.com/watch?v=Gj_OHTBuy9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

Being vegan is bad for your health, only reason to do it is if you have weird sense of morality.

The truth is death.

kys.

We didn't develop as a human species by not eating meat....

It was in fact from being able to cook meat and get the most out of it.

sauce?

Did it for two years, quit when I started getting brain fog and feeling like shit. Sick of supplementing B12, DHA, etc., sick of eating a ton of food to meet calorie requirements, sick of having to cook every fucking meal because there are no vegan options, etc... non-vegans hate you for being vegan and vegans hate you for not being vegan enough. Not worth it IMO.

livescience.com/24875-meat-human-brain.html

I met two vegan lifters in my gym. Their biggest problem was that sleepy feeling and of course trying to get decent protein sources. One stopped because the food preparation became too much of a hassle and the other guy disappeared. I honestly don't know how I'd meet all my protien requirements if I had zero dairy and eggs, let alone no meat.

vegetaryanism is the true redpill
no meat except pig solely to trigger jews and mudslimes

seems to be the case

vegetarian makes more sense

i'm getting there, essentially i've cut out red meat completely, just chicken & fish now

>solely to trigger jews and mudslimes
FUCKING KEK
I like you. I like you a lot.

>Is the red pill way plant-based diets?
No you faggot. While the meat industry could be argued to be unethical, and processed meats could be argued to be unhealthy, non-animal based diets are almost always unhealthy without a plethora of supplements and substitutes.

Humans are omnivores. Plants are life as well, but because they are not the same type as us, ie, they don't bleed red blood and don't have eyes, faggots don't mind eating them.

When it all comes around: Life eats life.

youtube.com/watch?v=F8A2tHPKuC0&lc=z132cpqxtxzhdxuq504cevejcnb0chjr3n00k.1486887891389095

FUCK NO DOWN WITH THE VEGAN AGENDA

Communities of vegitarians like seventh day Adventists live longer

Veganism is flawed

There are two reason people become vegan, either the health aspect or the moral aspect

The health aspect doesn't make sense because being vegan just isn't healthy, there is a reason vegan people have to take all kinds of supplements and why vegan men are low t bitches

The moral aspect also doesn't make very much sense to me because if every person on planet earth went vegan, what would happen to let's say cows or chickens? They'd be an extinct species soon and the "moral" vegans would be responsible

Falling for vegan jew. Humans ate meat since existence, so why the fuck we should stop now? fucking liberals.

I grew up SDA and never questioned that fact.

After I left I looked into it.
Turns out it was wrong the whole time.

Vegans are fucking retarded, but vegetarianism is fine.

Just don't overdo anything in your diet no matter what you do or don't eat. It's that simple.

Had me until the last part, that's more retarded austrian logic, just like your economics

Was vegan for years. Am no longer vegan. I feel much better now.

How many cows or chicken are living in a natural habitant? What would happen if we needed the space for crops? Who would take care of domesticated species that solely live because they are our source of food?

i dislike the feelings based argument

humans are perfectly content to be cruel to each other and the environment, this will never change.

if it was clear that it was an efficient way of consuming nutrients, i would support it.

>feels based arguments

you mean morals?

yeah i hate those too

it's healthier, and it's okay if you don't become leftist cuck caring for animals more that fellow human beings...

last argument : so its better to forcefully impregnate them so we can eat them... retard,

health aspect: if you look at statistic omnis should also supplement b12 in general, dha is only real oter one you need, the rest is just industries pushing agenda to take money out of your pocket...

morals are social norms for regulating ingroup behavior through stigma. "this is bad and thus you should feel bad...etc."

that shit is for kids.

>it's healthier
Except it's not.

Yes it's better to impregnate a domesticated animal forcefully so we have food you low t cuck
Feelings for our source of food is the biggest pussy shit ever on this planet but then again, read again what i said about vegan men being low t :)

Also, you're telling me omnivores should supplement b12 too? Are you telling me humankind has evolved over millions of years to be needing b12 supplements after a mainly Omnivore diet?

Compassion is just a mental construct of SJW.
In animals you can see it only by mammals and they give a fuck about the others in danger situation like 3/4 of all people too I guess and the leftover 1/4 repent it afterwards, if they are still alive.

With Nonviolence nothing wil run on this planet or even this universe. Violence is needed to balance everything out that nonviolence can't. Also how do you get flesh without violence? But this is the point of your image.

Like mentioned nobody give a fuck in reality for others. We are already an overpopulated race. 1950 there were 2,556,000,053 humans on the planet and countrys like India and China and the Continent Africa were already overpopulated to this time. Now there are more or less than 7,584,821,144 people on the planet. This is just too much.

Planet Earth constantly changes the circumstances and doesn't need our help. The only thing what we can do to help a little is to produce less or non (toxic) trash. Without us the planet will recover itself very fast to evolve a new humanoid species again.

Animals don't know moral and common senses.
They use their nature instincts to live their life, but nobody can't say what this really means and so sometimes indescribable things happen.

it's the ideal human diet. if batman had a diet (wasn't written by fatasses who think poultry is healthy), this would be it. we are obligate starch eaters. humans ate corpses for sheer survival and we still havent shaken this off. will we divert to transhumanism to be come true carnivores or will we rid ourselves of this scourge as we become a higher race at one with the universe?

you're a dumb nigger.

brain metabolizes starches.

so we eat meat?

fuck off faggot. enjoy heart disease and alzheimers at 70,.

>bad for your health

>literally has never read an article in his entire 23 years of life

A triggered vegan, cute.

Don't blame me for repeating what modern science is saying. Dispute the facts if you want instead of yelling nigger like you're in middle school.

Keto diet is the ultimate dietary red pill. Cut out all (((sugar))) and reduce carbs, eat all the cheese, butter, meats, veggies you want meanwhile your body transitions from burning sugar to burning fat so you lose weight/stay thin but feel physically and mentally strong.

This.
You will never have that sugar crash you used to get after a big meal containing carbs and your mind will stay sharp the entire day. Hell, I'm cutting on 1,7k kcals and my hunger cravings are babby tier compared to when I was cutting on that amount with carbs.

Do you think the people here still do that vegan crap?.You can see the true colors of the people on this topic when there is a big food shortage. They are just moralist idiots

Eat what you like, but leave me out of it.
Thanks.

Care to share your experiences?

What does Sup Forums think about The Golden One?.
youtube.com/watch?v=Gj_OHTBuy9E

Vegetarianism is a great idea but it is poorly practiced. Not eating meat would cut out resources used to farm animal meat but if 1 person for every 1000 people is a veggie then it's pointless.

Veggie needs to be forced/embraced on a large scale, minimum city scale.

Otherwise it's just autistic screechingfrom PETA and numales

kek, calling vegans low t when it's omnivores who are eating meat caked in estrogen

It is the way of the cuck, take no part in it.