So, just now, I was out in my garage smoking, and I was thinking about Hitler and NatSoc...

So, just now, I was out in my garage smoking, and I was thinking about Hitler and NatSoc. I heard a loud "bump" to my right, and immediately thought, "wtf, is someone trying to break into my garage side door?" When I looked over, a key that was sat in the lock of my garage cabinet (far from any sort of wind or other physical forces) and never removed, was shaking as if someone had tried to open its door. There's no way, in an enclosed, tight space, that something like that could happen.

I thought... no... that can't be... so I watched the key hanging from the chain, for nearly 30 seconds, shake incrementally slower and slower just as if someone had tried to open the door... But I was nowhere near it.

I grabbed a pencil (the only thing close-by I could find which could do any harm, but I also knew that no human size person could fit in the cabinet) and quickly opened the cabinet door. There was no one there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HHT3Pe39UQg#start=0:00;end=5:43;cycles=-1;autoreplay=true
youtube.com/watch?v=KGsFMmcIfOw
youtube.com/watch?v=HHT3Pe39UQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Someone took the time to write this

Intro got me hooked, post more

You have been visited by the ghost of Hitler...if you do not reply to this post with Hootie Hootie Hitler your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Hootie Hootie Hitler

It's Bill

I knew I wasnt the only one who sits around all day thinking about Hitler.

> tfw Third Riech is comfy as shit.

Where is his cranium... wtf...

Hootie Hootie Hitler

Hootie Hootie Hitler

Hootie hootie Hitler

it's an american ice cream commercial m8

(((They))) have entered your spirit space! The only way to remove this ghostly influence is to masturbate and shout "Shoo shoo spiritual jew!" as loudly as you can!

fpbp

Ok but he has no fucking brain case, is it cgi or a literal pinhead?

I'm serious buddy. This freaked me out to the extreme. I was sitting in my usual old roller chair in the garage, and I heard a loud noise. I walked wide-eyed towards my main ash tray, and I saw the key within a cabinet lock, which wasn't touched whatsoever, shake uncontrollably as if someone had disturbed it.

It freaked me right the hell out and made me want to post here.

The spiritual realm is real.

GTFO SPOOK ASSHOLE.

Ayy lmao

hootie hootie hitler

also captcha was commercial trucks another happening involving the truck of peace en route

I was listening to this before it happened. The creator speaks to us in different ways, perhaps. I'm still freaked out dude. NatSoc is the only way:

That was my first ever truly "spiritual" experience. I'm astounded. I cannot even explain to you how real it is because you won't understand.

This is nuts

Hootie Hootie Hitler

Hootie Hootie Hitler

Hootie Hootie Hitler

I once recorded my door knob twisting with no one there.

Lived in a big house with a bunch of friends.

One night saw the knob move as my desk faced towards the door.

I opened the door, nothing and all other upstairs doors shut. Floor creaked like a motherfucker too.

I swear I could see it. On my second try of opening the door quickly to catch someone fucking with me and realizing everyone is asleep I got smart.

Taped a horizontal line of masking tape across the knob to the door and frame.

Used my USB webcam to record it.

Slow and surely the fucking thing started twisting and the tape peeled in clock wise motion.

I fucking cocked a chair under the knob and went to sleep serious perturbed.

I showed everyone the next day and no one had any answers.

Wish I woulda kept that video.

>Floor creaked like a motherfucker too.
Floor creaked when people moved, I heard no creaking that night to clarify.

What do you think it means OP?
youtube.com/watch?v=KGsFMmcIfOw
Are you the next George Lincoln Rockwell? Is God trying to get you to act? You should keep contemplating NatSoc and WN. God speed

/x/ would love this story

Sup Forums tier. Bye bye :^)

And again, I'm not fucking you as a Jew would. Spirituality, as far as I can tell, is real: at least insomuch that there are certain religions one can follow - good or bad. That doesn't explain it all and I want to puke.

Our religions have been fucked so much that there's nearly no point in explaining it.

Goddammit.

Hootie Hootie Hitler

>Hootie Hootie Hitler
Hootie Hootie Hitler

Hootie Hootie Hitler

Hootie Hootie Hitler

>Hootie Hootie Hitler

Hootie Hootie Hitler

and yet... it's happening

It's happening

Hootie Hootie Hitler

This is the only truth:

youtube.com/watch?v=HHT3Pe39UQg

Fuck everyone else who thinks there is any other possibility.

Everyone on pol knows that the only way to repair society's ills is to throw out Jews.