This better be a fucking joke

This better be a fucking joke

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UKtdBAJGK9I
youtube.com/watch?v=fm_ZD50KqqE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Cronulla_riots
zeit.de/2016/43/erbe-gerechtigkeit-soziale-ungleichheit-erbschaftsteuer-enterben
sueddeutsche.de/wirtschaft/erbschaftsteuer-erben-ist-ungerecht-1.2267972
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Unknown

>mordor

>Markel's out
>yeaaaaaay!
>only to be replaced withoneone else who hates germans and demands they be subservient to israel
You faggots had a good run

Trump needs a good rival that represents globalism. The memetic mobilization just hasn't been as strong ever since Clinton was defeated.

rival desu-ka?

Wait a minute, Merkel is conservative ? Well, shit.

She acts like a retarded leftie she's a neocon (((they))) own her

>a self hating german isn't good enough
>let's get a german hating jew instead
Love it.

NOT ALL IS LOST

>Merkel's conservative party
How can they keep getting away with this. She is literally in fucking favour of fining social media giants for not deleting anti-semitic posts.

>Merkel is conservative
WHAAAAAAAT?

>current year
>believeng in (((polls)))

Yes.
Everyone who screams that Merkel needs to be removed doesn't realize that all other parties in germany are all even more left than her.

>germany rejoices as an even more cucked politician emerges.

What is wrong with you krauts ay

If only there was some sort of alternative.

Well, you're good and fucked then, aren't you?

You don't even know how cucked germany is.
The opposition parties to Merkel complain that Merkels politics is too rough on refugees and that deportation and the Turkey deal that she handled out that stopped the refugee wave are wrong.

They demand property tax, capital tax, 100% inheritance tax, unconditional basic income, gay marriage, genderfication of all official documents and all that shit.

As sad as it is, Merkel is actually our only bastion against the lefties in this country. The problem with her is that she is in a coalition witc lefties and gets pulled to the left more and more.

Yes.

Problem with voting AfD is that they'll never go above 15-20% whicc just forces Merkel to pull even more lefty parties into the coalition.

SocDems in the coalition are bad, but the Greens in the government would fuck us all over. They are literally the party that calls the police racist for being too strict on refugees in Cologne on Silvester. No joke.

Isn't that what modern conservativism is? A recognition of the Jews as the holy chosen and the goyim only existing to serve Israel?

Neocons suck jew cock harder than a rabbi at a bris.

>Merkel is actually our only bastion against the lefties in this country
mother of god

>Martin Schulz
CAN'T WAKE UP

Yes. Realize the situation we're in. We don't vote Merkel four terms in a row because we love her so much but because she's the most rightwing option we have.

At least this one looks like a Jew and is on record hating Germany. Sounds good to me. The bolder they get the sooner and more violently people will turn on them.

Welcome to Europe.

I'm not ready for the great racewar yet

>Welcome to Europe.
:^)

>but because she's the most rightwing option we have
for how long? that has to be about to change, brexit, trump, le pen, who will save germany?

We can't say anything lad with Theresa 'kike lover' May in charge.

Imagine Germany outcucking sweden.
The damage will be immense, they'll lose their leadership position of the EU.
EU will go back to being just a bunch of trade agreements instead of the shadow government it currently is.
German people will wake up, the world will wake up.

AfD is always there. They'll never get ahead without voters.

>becomes chancellor of germany
>go all out further destablising the middle east
>commit so hard to accepting refugees from every corner of the middle east that you start fucking abducting them/paying them in advance just to immigrate
>achieve true victory as Greater Israel becomes a reality without a single brown person around to make a scene
Is he the final solution to the Palestinian problem?

There's not going to be any race war. You're going to drive out the invaders the same way you lured them in: by giving them money and a better place to live. Only difference is you'll pay them to leave, and the better place to live will be Syria.

No one argued that all 6 million of your kebab visitors are terrorists, and you don't need to get rid of them because of terrorism or even because of rape. You need to get rid of them because they're going to breed you out of existence and turn your country into a caliphate.

The more they hype him the more it will be exactly like Brexit and Trump. The left is utterly detached from the population they have fucked with their neoliberal bullshit over the last 25 years.

I can allready see them ask how the polls could be so wrong.

What do they expect when their public narrative is the villainization of significant parts of the population.

>for how long?
Until people will stop reminding you everyday that you are responsible for the holohoax.

So forever. Germany will never be uncucked.

hopefully schulz is being chancellor, that would mean total desaster in 4 years and then we finally get a purge goverment with AFD / CDU / CSU and no merkel anymore

this gun be fuckin gud

Are germans literally retarded?

yep, he has no position and people would vote for him,

I HATE BRITFAGS, why didn't you wipe us after WW2, fucking morons

>germany literally destroyed by Merkel and globalists
>Merkel shamelessly flaunts her plans to finish it off
>Media paints the election as fight between Merkel and a worse globalist

The sad part? The media is totally right here. Germans aren't brave enough to do anything about it. They'll just take it up the ass and accept Merkel and Schulz.

you know when hitler joined the the fledgling nazi party communism was running rampant violently shutting down all opposition, your economy was as fucked as zimbabwe's currently is and you were more cucked than you are now.

have some hope you fucking kraut, your defeatism will destroy you and europe along with it. read storm of steel and then go do something.

Yeh, fuck the left, vote Merkel. Since it's so clearly a choice between her or him!She's totally right and everything!

just imagine it, Merkel in coalition, Schultz Chancelor (mr. germany exists only to make sure izrael exists). Continent is going to turn into africa in 10 years, whites gonna be oppresed more and more etc. kek. i though we are at bottom of ocean with Merkel, but we can go much lower it seems before people wake up. this gonna be a good ride.

Ride is never over senor' Ghetz

men can't we have AFD now?
another 4 years paying rapefugees 21k € per month

>hi hans we have to rise your taxes to pay for rapefugees greece spain italy portual and the entire third world we invited here to come

I can't take this shit another 4 years I seriously think of seeking aylum to orban

i am thinking about moving to hungary too. idk how canyou handle it in germany because i can barely handle it here.

WHAT IS THIS FLAG? Romania/Croatia?!

what proxy is that, OP
flag says unknown but looks like Andorra

You know hans

there is only one way to free yourselves from kike/leftist occupation.

it involves killing kikes and leftists left and right.

Like your forefathers have done

this is the only political force kikes reckon with

anything less they will regard you as a lowlife.

Big German Daily Newspaper Poll

if you go full breivik
it will only harm your cause
like the other kraut said
we have to sit on our asses and wait until the sip has sunk
only then the liberal faggots will turn and call for help

people will start caring only moment they cant make their fridge full, cant buy car or new tv.

Merkel is the Conservative party
Holy shit

look at current polls, only possibility currently is a 65% spd / cdu
this will end the country, especially with AFD in parliament

let'S count the minutes until ARD shows their pol where martin the cuck schulz has 143% approival

>Merkel
>conservative

don't worry the (((polls))) are always right

but it doesn't matter anyway, if you have to choose between merkel and schulz you might as well hang yourself immediately

yes listen to him
I remember the very accurate trump polls around the world
they are the living proof that we can trust our media

Then he will have to work his ass off and continue having his hard work leached off by parasites.

freedom costs blood

and if your not ready to bleed for it

you die the slow way, either way, in chains and bondage

Pretty sure is right.

I've seen this flag post a lot recently and pretty sure they have said it was Andorra a few times. Gorgeous place though, would love to visit now that I know it exists

>100% inheritance tax
What the bloody fuck.

dude just nuke yourself lmao

Sorry mate, letting the jews use you as a meal ticket for the rest of time does seem crueler in hindsight

mfw merkel is conservative

>move to glorious Hungary
>hunt rapefugees on horseback with compound bows and arrows
All of a sudden - the Golden Horde is reborn!

Thats one jewy jew

>Merkel is conservative

Sweden/Germany/Leafs make me so proud to be an American.

>This is what constitutes for a German Patriot
Why don't you actually try doing something, like, say start organizing people?
Start redpilling normies?

You faggots think Soviet Union government and their shills approved of when we did this?
youtube.com/watch?v=UKtdBAJGK9I
youtube.com/watch?v=fm_ZD50KqqE

Barricades started because a Lithuanian protest a day earlier suffered deaths from Soviet intervention.
People stood outside in -10°C cold for days while building obstructions for the military.

And now you are telling me that among the 80 million people in Germany you can not muster enough people to make stand?
Pathetic.

I don't understand, why do Germany, Sweden, and France keep voting for these politicians who hate them and want to give their countries away? When will they have had enough?

>Merkel
>Conservative

Glass it. Glass that whole country.

> sponsored by koch
hmmm

Looks like the Parisian bigots don't believe in building bridges.

I don't speak cuck-runes, Hans. What does it say?

Just get a bunch of Aussies drunk next Oktoberfest and send them into a no go zone neighborhood.

well, I always say one must secure the existence of their race and a future for the children of said race

>When you ruin Germany for the third time in 100 years.
>We will never repeat history and make stupid choices.

What's a Nulla?

Go to Saxony and form a militia proto-state that can assume power when Schulz fucks up

Just spam this all over your country Germanbros. There's a tiny chance your cucked masses will finally have their cognitive dissonance pushed over the edge.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Cronulla_riots
a place where lebs got uppity.

So Germony has to choose between EU or more EU.

Now they are truely lost...

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Cronulla_riots

thanks

THE EUROPEAN UNION WILL BECOME OUR 4TH REICH, PREPARE YOURSELF WORLD

Hey, you are feces. If I could suck the sky, all the hardmers could possibly manage the more difficult the pattern of the bread. I fully understand. I deal with anbybody. Anbybody handles all personal acts in a reasonable response, but we will deal with it, but we respect it. I understand that handle'd treats it this way. I could handle my password easily, but I am convinced that it is emptiness that I wasted my defense community and I could not protect myself

over my dead body

kikeboy

My children will not be paying taxes or being serving this kolhoz

Schulz doesnt even has Abitur (he didnt finish school). He is an alcoholic idiot who just knows how to get from well paid position to another. I hate this fucker so much. IF Gabriel had run there would have been no doubt that merkel wins - and in that case i could have voted AfD - NOW i wont be able since i fear SPD / Grüne / Linke which would be the end of everything. I'd leave this shithole forever.

It is going to be fun when Communist Germany defeats Fascist USA in 2024.

Burn, Deutschland, Burn!

This. There was a Communist civil war in South Germany and Berlin was in a perpetual competition to become the biggest shitshow of degeneracy humanly possible. Whenever Krauts do something they do it 100%, one day someone is going to flip a switch and the whole place is going to turn into the Fourth Reich.

>Merkel
>Conservative
Oh Germany.
Oh sweet Hans, no...

>BECOME
>implying it hasn't happened already

I've thought about this, but how much worse will things get before they get better?

more or less

THE BIGOT / HYPOCRITE

WHY FOCUS CAN'T SHARE THE ENTHUSIASM FOR THE CHANCELLOR CANDIDATE MARTIN SCHULZ

Id rather fight for israel than this pile of shit.
Atleast they openly dislike mudslimes and build walls.

Israel is the reason you're inn this mess in the first place

>Imagine Germany outcucking sweden.
>The damage will be immense
>will be

what do you mean, will be? germany has since 2015 been outcucking sweden - the whole refugee issue since then is only because germany told every 3rd world muslim in the
world that they can come to germany and will be accepted as refugees.

germany HAS already successfully set the path for europe`s destruction for the third time in less than 100 years.

No you fucking cuckold toothpaste shitstain.
Polticians just could have said no and closed the borders.
The reason for this mess is ballless fucking cucks nothing else.

Seriously. No joke. It's not even just the communist party.
This is the position if mainstream fucking media.

Erbe: Bitte enterbt mich! |ZEIT ONLINE
zeit.de/2016/43/erbe-gerechtigkeit-soziale-ungleichheit-erbschaftsteuer-enterben

sueddeutsche.de/wirtschaft/erbschaftsteuer-erben-ist-ungerecht-1.2267972

shilling for the jews are we? The state of Israel only serves as a HQ for the international affairs of the Jew. For the jews know the people they can control is a monrelized people. They are litterally trying to exterminate you

And just now they voted turbocuck SocDem as President of Germany

Fuck this. SPD has maybe 20% of all votes and they rule us. Why