How does Sup Forums defend themselves?

Realistically, I could afford to buy an antique sword and carry it, since it's authorized. Wouldn't I look like an ass though?

Knuckle dusters, telescopic batons are forbidden here, but oddly swords are not.

What do you Eurofags carry to fend off feral niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mosX7L25HV8
fightstate.com/mutual-combat-law-in-washington-lets-two-people-have-a-consensual-streetfight-if-cops-referee/
youtube.com/watch?v=2REG3-Wb5gM
youtube.com/watch?v=eCGBxaJ8m7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not in a full suit of armor, you wouldn't.

Like this

youtube.com/watch?v=mosX7L25HV8

I never get out of my house.

One hand sword or something easy and fast to draw. Bastard swords are too slow imho.

Carry the knuckle duster and baton anyway. Who will know`...

get a rapier, top tier defensive sword

>Being a NEET in Italy
What the fuck, do they actually exist?

i think it would be quite cumbersome to carry

the best defense is situational awareness

Pic related

Just get an Axe, you can use it to chop wood and defend yourself with.

find a dense metal cylindrical object that you can grip with your hand. have it in your hand when throwing a bunch and you'll knockout anyone. bikers in the usa also use padlocks tied to a bandana/ that will fuck someone up if you hit them with it. both are easy to conceal and i don't think are considered to be weapons

I don't even need to consider self-defense all that much. My state has constitutional concealed carry, I'm protected by herd immunity.

Unemployment among young people is over 40%, what do you think?

or you know.. cricket//lighter in your hand the same way you would hold knuckle duster. works every fuckin time.

I've never had an issue before. I still keep a knife in my car and hidden under my motorbike seat though.

Kinda illegal here though. Can get done for carrying it without a valid reason, usually keep a tacklebox in my car so I can claim I was "fishing" on the off chance I get done

i have a small pouch full of sand under my bead

How do you do FBI

From what I know of France, why don't you just carry around mudslimes? They seem to be able to do anything anyplace in Ur-rope.

Nice wall hanger. the handle will snap off that if you ever use it. probably a 1/4" threaded section holding the pommel on, and no tang.

>not wanting to carry around a 40+ pound greatsword
>not wanting to strike fear into those you pass by in the streets

I do the same thing, got a fishing rod, tacklebox and big ass knife.

Billiard ball in the tube sock is my favorite.

i guess i could buy pepper spray for 30€ and a miniatyre knife from Estonia

>hrummph doesn't even have tang

/thread

I'm pretty sure all swords like these have a tang.

Hunters so at home i have a variety of firearms. Out and about i'd carry a knife, easy to hide.

Why does it say cock on the front?

Small axe is best.

Burnt bronze?

coz thats the part which goes up your ass before pulling the trigger

A padlock on a length of chain and a screwdriver in me boot.

Pepper spray.

But a sword would be cool as fuck dude, make sure it's sharpened. Also I'm not 100% sure but pre-20th century crossbows are allowed in Italy so maybe they're also allowed in France. Go full medieval style dude.

Wow, this thread is still alive? Okay, then. Anyways, axes? I know that's great in a country like Canada or Sweden, but if it's a country like France you should definitely have a rapier.

you also do know that Greatswords and such like the one depicted were not very sharp at all, They were hitting other pieces of metal (armor, shields, other swords) and being that sharp they would chip and crack, also they used the blade as a handle and the hilt as a sort of warhammer/battle pickaxe to penetrate helmits and poke holes in armor/flesh. They were meant for hacking limbs and dents in armor to break bone and poking through folds of metal, Knights would carry 2 to three blades and daggers. One for pummeling like pic related, a long sharpened slender sword for slicing and better hole poking, and a sharp shortsword or dagger meant for close combat or slicing up someone not in armor. That shit was expensive and most common soldiers wore leather and waited to fight after the lords and knights had their honor battles with their fancy armor. Then it became the shitshow clusterfuck you see on tv shows

A sword is just not practical. Have you ever held one? They can be fairly heavy and good luck concealing that shit. People have small tells when they're CC'ing a small handgun, you'll be dead-leg shambling all over the place with a damn sword.
Plus chances are you'll get stabbed before you can draw the full length out and you need space to swing it. I could go on and on but it's flat out retarded, that should be obvious.
Since I'm sure you can't get a gun (easily or legally at least) then get a good knife with at least 4 inches of blade. I prefer fixed blade but folding is fine. Baton seems like a meme weapon anyway, so you're fine there. I bet you could get some good mileage from a ballpeen hammer though, just wear it in a toolbelt so it doesn't look suspicious.

Yessir!
refer to shitland

>would i look like an ass if i carried a genuine longsword around

Son, the fact that you needed to ask this question at all has me worried.

delete pweeze . that picture was unnecessary...

This isn't runescape dweeb

well and a big fuck you to you too friend

I mean he has a point. Just get a Shotgun, Cut off stock, round it off and smooth it, then cut off barrel, leave 2 inches. Boom, Concealed gun even leafs and bongs can use. Fill that shit with slugs or buckshot

what the fuck, is that a pistol-rifle? A "pifle"?

I think a short sword somewhat like the roman gladius would be decent idea.

What you really want to do though is not listen to me and research the kinds of swords that people carried with them everyday in the days when, y'know, people carried swords.

We carried swords and shit for hundreds of years so obviously we got pretty good at it. Something smaller like a tanto as opposed to a full size katana. I don't know dick about swords but im just trying to approach it logically.

read a book about late medieval swords and shit.

Dude, I was talking about France (OP). Guns are outlawed but knives and apparently swords aren't.

The fuck is wrong with you posting this Gore. These abominations need to be used to kill their creator then themselves.

Why don't you move to Cukmany? We literally take anyone.

You can still purchase shotguns for hunting purposes.

I would post a lot more but the other 60 pics in my gore folder are jsut thumbnails for some reason.

I don't get out much (or at all) - best defense.

Mate the Gladius was created to fight in a formation with 99 other guys and a shield. Unless you're a Roman Legionaire or other professional, Ahmed would rip it off you and shove it up your ass.

The South Americans/Central Americans use machetes which are more practical and just as deadly. Get one of those or just use a large, heavy club like a baseball bat.

I love photos like these. They're always taken with a low end camera and there is always clutter or trash clearly visible in the frame.

Also, take your pic Op, because I'm a god damned American
>implying I'd even use an AR for self defense

Halberd superior

Better range + crush against armor

This is the most fedora tier post I have ever seen

Are there any based country left which allow dueling? Seriously i want to duel with a fucker.

I approve of this message.

Just buy a pistol you tard. French gun laws are relatively decent for being a yuropoor country. Yes, you can't carry it legally, but if your life is in imminent danger are you going to be concerned with legality?

Niggers and muslims are overruning your country and you're sitting on Sup Forums talking about carrying a fucking sword. Get it together, Pierre.

rapiers were the go-to personal defense weapon in early europe because a light weight meter long thrusting point is really effective at deterring attackers

they weren't military weapons though because they are bendy and useless against armor, also stabbing someone repeatedly doesn't cause an instant death

Also, crossbows are starting to look less like crossbows every year.

>Leather Armour

Leather was expensive in Europe due to agricultural instead of pastoral economies.

Most warriors until the high medieval period wouldn't have had any armour at all.

After that point warfare becomes mostly the provinence of professional soldiers and the personal retinues of the nobility.

Go play some Skyrim you noob.

If you plan to walk about town with a sword the one you have in the pick would made you look like an asshole yes.

A gentlemans sword is called a Rapier.

If you walked around with one of those you would look awesome, but it would raise some eyebrows also.

fightstate.com/mutual-combat-law-in-washington-lets-two-people-have-a-consensual-streetfight-if-cops-referee/

It's not to the death or with swords though.

Are swords allowed in Eastern Europe?

I fight with my fists like a man

24" machete rides next to my drivers seat, and a 10" folder rides in my pocket.

>austism.jpg

It really wasnt as expensive as you think once they opened trade with the spanish and americas. Most armies that did actual fighting were companies of nobles and mercs, so they had the money for them and their troops. hell they were even using primitive guns on the battlefield they obtained from the spanish. Go read a book instead of playing skyrim.

youtube.com/watch?v=2REG3-Wb5gM

you mean a hatchet?

my house is riddled with cold weapons, not that a crossbow will do me any good vs a sandnog with an ak47.

but its cool at the day of the rope the army will give us guns same as like a pedy give away candy.

>bendy
Rapiers aren't terribly bendy. Maybe you're thinking of a smallsword (which is still not super bendy like a modern fencing foil)?

Also, there was lots of overlap between broadswords and rapiers when they first gaining popularity; later rapiers became quite long and stabby, whereas early rapiers were relatively stout and passable cutters.

Obviously get a hunter's license if one can do so.

We are not legally allowed to have any kind of weapon of any sort in Australia. We have to call the police and wait while we are killed. They will come and clean up.

Because then he has to compete with your 3 million recent immigrants and the further 12 million merkel is bringing in for jobs that didnt exist in the first place.

Can't you at least get a baseball bat or are they not sold there because they're too American?

That has to be bullshit. Even in my Caliphate, you can get a shotgun certificate with relative ease.

Yes we can get a baseball bat, pretending that it is because we play baseball. We can obviously get things that are not seen as weapons but can be used as weapons.

Yeah maybe in your weak ass grip. Get to the gym, ya poof.

take your pick

Well, a baseball bat can be a deadly weapon especially via some improvisation. Even if you are feeble as hell, a moderate blow to the head with a baseball bat can easily knock someone retarded.

Holy fuck I have never laughed so hard

Someone's feeling Negan-esque today.

No, they just have a threaded rod welded to the blade to hold the handle on.

Probably not even sharp

lol that is no longer a legal item when it has nails in it. Baseball bats aren't really that effective in stopping someone.

youtube.com/watch?v=eCGBxaJ8m7w

>swords didn't sharp before
Idiots like you give the rest of us mericans a bad name. Delete your aol

sword is reserved to the nobiles take a mace you peasant

>Baseball bats aren't really that effective in stopping someone.
Another poof. Get to the gym.

Aren't rapiers decent for armored targets? You can poke the spots without armor.

Carry a cricket bat to a park and it's OK. Carry it around a shopping center and it's considered a weapon.
You can own swords, but basically can't leave the house with it unless you can prove you're on your way to LARPing.

I go to the gym. The guy in that video didn't look weak either.

I'm calling the police

If you were fighting in any sort of 1 to 1 with melee weapons you'd want a spear over a gladius admit it. Especially without a shield.

ban assault crossbows