This triggers the Christcucks

>this triggers the Christcucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uYQBDhkBfr0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=u_eFBPv7sxs
dartmouth.edu/~matc/math5.geometry/unit2/unit2.html
theglobaleducationproject.org/egypt/studyguide/gpmath.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tbh they mostly just ignored it for centuries.

Occasionally some farmer would come and nick a bit to build a sheep pen.

How does it trigger? It fits the biblical narrative perfectly... the nephilim roamed the earth. The existence of all those megalithic structures actually add a whole new level of confidence in the bible imho.

It's one of the reasons i started taking it seriously.

cucked russian

please stop while you are ahead

You do realize I have a maple leaf on my flag, correct?...

No blue either

Doesn't matter, lucifers rebellion is global.

Don't play Games with me Tovarishch...

I'll be waiting...

That was build by based black civilization until the evil anglo kill them and steal everything

WE

WUZ

STONEZ

>Nigger never heard of Wally Wallington...

youtube.com/watch?v=uYQBDhkBfr0

Years ago you could hire a small chisel to remove pieces to take home.

This. It doesn't trigger Christians at all. OP is retarded.

>watching some brit doc about the celts
>camera pans over stonehenge and some neo-druids in white robes chanting shit
>one of them is a nigger

What the fuck lol. Do niggers have no self awareness?

Why would I ever care about a picture of rocks?

black wizards?

tfw time was circular

m.youtube.com/watch?v=u_eFBPv7sxs

I was never implying anything when it comes to the construction of these things... the nephilim had to build them in the same manner humans would have done it, but on a much much larger scale - thus the name megalithics.

It becomes a lot more interesting when you start looking at these structures from a planetary perspective - their alignments, etc.

What is your point?

I forget

i dont give a shit about your bunch of stones, jungle fever

>It becomes a lot more interesting when you start looking at these structures from a planetary perspective - their alignments, etc.

So pagans just worshipped demons and stonehenge and other megaliths weren't places of worship aligned to keep time with their nature festivals?

They'd rather believe in Giants then realize how great the White man is. Fucking Jew desert religion for you.

I say the same about the Giza pyramids.

There is a vast amount of knowledge that had to be learned and passed down for a very long time just to get the specs for them. How that information was attained is a real mystery. The actual building procedure is a mystery as well, but lots of people still don't think so...

As far as Stonehenge goes, the knowledge to create the structure isn't that difficult, although the reasoning behind why is still a mystery.

I've been around the world a few times... the most interesting structure I've ever come in contact with is Ollantaytambo. The reasoning for it, the precision, the size, the placement, the elevation, fucking everything. If there was ever proof that a different species was responsible for a prior civilization on earth, that is it... not Stonehenge.

>building a fucking triagle and sticking some dead faggot in it
>oh so hard must've been ayylmaos or demons or something

Please fuck off

The historic significance of Stonehouse us the stones originate hundreds of miles from the site so they imply a scope of society much larger than though during neolithic ages.

Study of Stonehouse and other sites across Britain point to a heavily unified ancient britain

What???

It's always the jews..

Correct!

Too bad it's a struggle to get rid of them.

El nuts. Doesn't get.
There is only one God.
There is only one way to worship God, by living your life as a righteous person, via the directions given by Christ.
Rocks are just rocks.

The Aryan story is that they conquered the world. I also found out that King Tut was Anglo. We know the White mans a great beast tamer, so they could of been using Elephants in some way. Do we have in data on what came first?

There are no druids. All knowledge of druid belief was lost, druids kept no records. The Victorians made up all the druid stuff. For party's and larping.

This. OP is a shill faggot or completely braindead.

Not saying you're wrong but there was that smashed calendar they found in greek I believe. It was just listing the holidays and shit though.

I meant the height, polar alignment, placement, etc...

All of those aspects have specifications attached that required an astral perspective, an immense amount of land/sea ratio data of Earth as a whole and the sun, as well as a few other aspects (weight, shape, mortar, mass) that humanity didn't have figured out until we started launching satellites and had computers to quantify the data. There are still aspects we don't have the technology to replicate. These building techniques were not guesses. It took our civilization thousands of years to reach the technical achievement just to get a semi decent handle on the construction methods.

In other words, fuck off back to Africa nigger. They weren't tombs.

proofs?

You have to understand how the golden ratio and Phi play into the construction specifications...

and I don't have the time or patience to explain it to you in this format. Google is your friend.

What does the golden ratio have to do with "an immense amount of land/sea ratio data of Earth as a whole and the sun, as well as a few other aspects?"

Different user but here's something cool that adds to the story that the Aryans conquered the world.

Also isn't this weird. Maybe we are apart of some advanced civilization.

The fact that you don't know, says it all, user.

Study up. It's fascinating stuff. Like I originally said, there was an immense amount of knowledge that went into the construction specifications. In human terms... thousands and thousands of years worth of data. It wasn't an accident.

Those are kind of similar but it's also a very simple symbol so..

You could post some links to educate people instead of being a pompous faggot about it.

My god what have you done. A picture of a shitty rock formation is sending trembles down my spine at this very moment. How can we even compete?

Would you fuck off and blow me already. It was either nephilim or david copperfield type wizards with shit like batteries or tonal resonances

I'm not trying to be arrogant, but holy shit, man... There is a lot of fucking data. Fuck it... start here...

dartmouth.edu/~matc/math5.geometry/unit2/unit2.html

theglobaleducationproject.org/egypt/studyguide/gpmath.php

i remeber back in the early 90s i had a picture of this on my first computer

i was like 9

it was my first redpill

(the idea that things arent as they appear and lost histories)