Should the government pursue policies to encourage healthy nuclear families?

Like extended paid maternity leave for married women, extended vacation times for couples with children, additional training and schooling programs for married fathers, paid-for counseling for married couples with difficulties, etc.?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>nuclear

Standing on the edge of the crater

???

youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U

absolutely
Only do it for married couples though, that way the single mother coalburners don't get benefits and their children stay in lower classes

Benefits need to cease/decrease after 2 children, otherwise you'll have niggers using marriage to leech more off the government.

It already does. But it could do much more. Nuclear families are an investment since they pay more taxes and are less likely to use welfare.

>Childlessness taxes for white couples
>Child taxes for unter couples
>Voluntary permanent sterilization of unter men and women at $100,000/person

yes, but you also have to discourage immigrant families from reproducing
For example: you only get the benefits you mentioned if you have atleast been employed for 2 years
no free money for just getting kids

otherwise it will only quicken the demographic shift

Seeing an attractive white woman with a white baby is so damn beautiful

>wanting the govenment to babysit how you literally live your life.

why are there so many commies on now?

>Like extended paid maternity
how about saving and planning to have your child, so you are not a burden to others.

>extended vacation times for couples with children
how about, working hard to save up for your own fucking vacation.

>additional training and schooling programs for married fathers
how about, get trained and do study before getting married. you know, to make yourself something worth marrying.

>paid-for counseling for married couples with difficulties
do not marry someone you have fucking difficulties with.

commies i swear to fucking god, children, all of them.

This, does anybody have more of those? Can you dump? I remember seeing thread about memes with white women and white babies like "when you can see yourself in her eyes" etc. I have boner for healthy familes.

I REALIZE

>extended vacation times for couples with children
Nah fuck off. Why should someone with kids who's bad at their job be prioritized over someone who is good at their job?

Just lower the taxes on married couples with two kids or more and you are done. there should be no maternity leave look how great Europeans have become with cucking maternity leaves. Women are supposed to be at home and take care of mini humans.

I might be mentally retarded I write like a moron.

> paid-for counseling for married couples with difficulties

Not this please you know that most of Counselor are women. There must alternative for example enforced punishments on cheating spouses(not sharia kind) heightening taxes or even in case of divorce custody over children is given too a non cheating spouse.

why she holding it by the dick.

anyway, Op i agree with the goal but for whites only, and not in that way. because there is a 100% chance the left will extend the benifits to single mothers.

Short answer, yes.
I work for schools in the UK and if you do a quick analysis of the worst asshat children who have the worst behavior issues you find one thing in common- Single mothers.

As a supply teacher, i can assert that this is true of pretty much all schools in all economic areas and social backgrounds. Nuclear families produce better children in my rather extensive experience.

>how about, get trained and do study before getting married. you know, to make yourself something worth marrying.
Are there any good redpilled books/resources about parenting for males?

I don't want my tax money to be spent on other people's families and children.

>see pic of beautiful chick with white baby
>ywn know this feel for real

Well, that's depressing.

You are going to encourage new families to value commitment and personal responsibility in the age of facebook, tinder, immediate gratification and complete rejection of traditional morals? You'd have better luck outlawing firearms in Compton.

the family values party abandon families decades ago