Trump going to hold rally in the UK

>Trump going to hold rally in the UK

For fucks sake, someone needs to warn Trump about this.

The only places he can get away with holding a rally are in non-city, non-Muslim areas in the North of England. If he does a rally in London or Birmingham, the police WON'T deal with antifa or ISIS and the UK is going to end up responsible for a dead US president.

Someone needs to explain to Trump that the cities are all full of Muslims and students who want him dead - there's ZERO support in almost all cities. It would be a deathtrap, you couldn't even trust the police.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_j0eJ0xB7LU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't be a pussy, faggot.

If Trump organises a rally all lovers of Britain and the armed forces should take to the streets in support. Not cower on pol saying it will be dangerous. The world will never stop being dangerous.

We could get bikers for trump UK.
What is his support level here though.? People at my work just repeat the media stories Trump=Hitler you know, all that crap.

Fucking this.

Not taking risks is what made Canada literally the worst country in the anglosphere.

>UK is going to end up responsible for a dead US president.
In which case we are going to end up with a couple of million dead

>implying Trump needs protection from the protesters

It's the other way around

He should do it in Peterborough.

I'll go wherever it is though.

He knows what he is doing.

This is genius. Antifa and those other faggots are going to end up on TV violently protesting war veterans.

Nice. I'll be there. Donald Trump is a good man with a good awesome heart who travelled the world feeding the kids.

>Trump holds spectacular rally in Iran!

Do Bournemouth like ukip.

is eugenie's father holding her back?

either he holds another glorious successful rally or he will show the world what a shit hole london has become

Either way we win

I actually hope that it's a complete shitshow with antifa chimpouts
That would be the best outcome really

Either it's a glorious rally and the libs are shown to be a loud minority, or the libs fuck with it and further discredit themselves.

I'd go.

it will be 2011 riots 2.0 just for the visit hes planned, let alone a rally. should be comfy

>people think the president of the United States relies on other country's provided security
>implying the secret service doesn't literally come in and take over EVERYTHING even remotely related to the events

Why are so many shitposters on Sup Forums uneducated? Is this what a shill thread looks like?

He can host it in Northumberland. Stay away from the shitlands and I bet they'll love him.

2011 was about stealing free shit in the shittiest parts of London. This will be the usual blue haired freak show.

Presidents have used British SAS at their inauguration many times. I believe Reagen or Kennedy did.

Cool shit! Some lucky department in the UK is going to get a livefire public unrest drill.

They just got rid of their water cannons, which is going to be a mistake.

trump is good for stirring the pot.

he should go to the middle east just to provoke.

Won't happen. You will be outnumbered by leftists and muds. Normies and rightwingers won't bother to come out for shit like this.

i haven't read the story, but i'd guess he wants her to get married in a year when prince harry doesn't and a year where there is no royal births.

he is afraid that he and his kids are getting ignored more and more, so he wants spotlight.

the word is though that prince andrews father is not prince philip. his line of the royal family is getting sidelined, which is fair enough as he has served his use and is also a bit sketchy, taking bad money and riding young girls and what not.

Yes they will faggot.

>thinking that the pussy NAFTA can take on the secret service

I wish a nigga would. Have you seen the kit those guys pack? I'd like to see those commie fags run towards this thing "brrrrrrrrrrt"ing down on them:

youtube.com/watch?v=_j0eJ0xB7LU

And soon after they would be classified as a terrorist faction and they would be getting droned 1 by 1 when they go to get the mail.

lol, meant ANTIFA, not NAFTA.

>mfw brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt

Nope, but go for it anyway. I get to watch a shitshow, and then I get to wage muderous war on London when you murder my POTUS.

There's a high chance Trump might snub the UK for Japan.

There are many pros than cons for choosing Japan over Britain.

Japan holds the most American debt.

Japan's PM rushed to see Trump right after he won.

Japan's politicians aren't talking as much shit about Trump compared to Britain.

Japanese Emperor is probably less stressful hanging out with compared to the British Queen since her son and her grandon doesn't like Trump.

Won't happen. All it would do is speed up mass deportations and death camps. A British guy already flew to the US, managed to get a gun and tried to assassinate Trump. They could invade the white house while shouting death to America and you still wouldn't declare war on the UK.

>the police WON'T deal with antifa or ISIS and the UK is going to end up responsible for a dead US president.
Its like you don't want Trump to personally lay the smack down on Antifa cunts.

No they won't. Brits are too stuck up to support Trump, even the right-wingers.

I'll fucking go to this. Hope it's not nonsense from the express.

>tried
That's the key word m8. We're a generous people until you piss us off.

t. literally murdered a million muds over some buildings

>t. literally murdered a million muds over some buildings
And who helped you out with that?

woow

I would support a Trump rally in the UK only if pic related was used for riot control

I could explain Britain politics to you in a lengthy post but I can't be bothered, but all I'm going to say is it would be typically ""left wing"" labour voters who are in support of Trump, I can't say how many Conservative constituencies down south he's popular in but the old working class labour constituencies in the North like him.

I listened to 4 old guys talking about him and John Bercow the other day. Was a breath of fresh air.

Your stock markets crashed on the day of Brexit, we have the most important intel and military agreements in the world (nuclear agreements), our special forces work hand in hand as do our military and both the US and UK work extensively together regarding nukes.

Like I said, a bunch of quintessentially British Ahmeds won't lead the US government to ruining that.

>it would be typically ""left wing"" labour voters who are in support of Trump

They wouldn't be. The tory southerners would see themselves as too sophisticated for Trump, the Labour brexiters would see Trump as an American toff or something.

All Trump has is an extremely small EDL demographic.

antifa won't stand a chance against the SS or Trump's private security force

Dear Trump,

do it faggot.

>implying we wouldn't colonize after the ethnic cleansing

PLEASE MAKE IT SO!

Not in Muslim-majority-Birmingham though, Jesus fucking Christ...

Literally everyone in the UK hates him. He's fucking dumb if he doesn't know that.

she will be going on holiday again soon

I honestly think this is what we need. People in the US are finally starting to awaken to the lefts' hypocrisies, now it's time to bring that over to Europe. People need to see the violent, radical extremism that is consuming your countries and a Trump rally is sure to bring that about. If Trump does go down, he will die a martyr and his prophecy as the bearer of light will be fulfilled.

If the rally is anywhere near my home or uni, I'll be there. I guarantee we'll have the same antifa nutbags trashing the streets and even if we're a minority the sane people have to be out there showing our support.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRT
>most people would say that looks like another soccer mom suburban going down the street
>M134D minigun
>six barreled, electrically driven
>7.62mm at a rate of 3000 shots per minute
>spring loaded gun mount
>the turret rotates 360 degrees
>some clients have reported that just the sound of the M134D firing stops criminals in their tracks
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

Fighting age male tourists BTFO

He has a lot of support here. Disregard faggots

>Trump does rally in UK
>Gets arrested for hate speech

>he thinks the President of the United States will rely on Britbongs solely for security.

Maybe you guys can take notes from the army that Trump brings with him and see what it's like to be effective at deterring mudslimes for a change.

Open your mind faggot.

Loads of people think trump is hilarious.

Disregard media and feminists

unless the assassination was orchestrated by the UK government, the US won't declare war on an 1st world allied government.

>what is diplomatic immunity

not on my watch

Why do the Tories hate the elderly?

they can't tell trump what to do, he rules his own country

I and everyone I know love him

I'll be there

>holding it in the capital
>literally the only place in the UK that hates him

This would be an awful idea

me too

So when do we get Men walking around with these in PA