Sup Forums

Sup Forums

Why am I alone?

Because you're gay and retarded

FIRST POST BEST POST

not Sup Forums related topic at all, get the fuck out. You're part of the problem.

Because you never did anything you could really be proud of, so you don't really like yourself and people sense that.

It is mostly because I live in cali and every girl is a liberal bleeding heart desu.

Because pussy isn't worth doing whatever you need to do to get it.

If it was worth it, you would have figured out how to get it by now.

This

Consider suicide for shitting up this board. You're worse than any paid shill.

>Spending a shitload of money on them

Sounds about right fiscally I am a jew.

Spending a shit to of money on them
or being fit
or learning game
or just going out and talking to girls

All those are "costs" in pursuit of chasing a "benefit" which would be pussy or maybe even a girlfriend.

If pussy or a girlfriend was just absolutely fucking amazing and truly brought you so much joy and contentment with no chance of being royally fucked over, then most guys who are "that feel when no gf" would have sucked it up and done whatever they needed to, to get it. But there are some bad sides to pussy/girlfriends.

Or if being alone was absolutely fucking terrible and agonizing pain, you would do whatever you needed to, to stop it. But there are some good sides to being single.

Also the availability of substitutes also plays into this cost/benefit analysis. Imagine if you couldn't masturbate at all. Imagine if masturbation just flat out didn't work and you wouldn't be able to orgasm except when you are with a girl. Then that would alter the cost/benefit analysis.

kek confirms

Over the last month its like we're being invaded by /r9k/. Saw so much dumb 'women hate' virgin fag threads yesterday. We hate feminism, not women.

As if getting a girl takes effort. Faggot.

Sorry, I am just really drunk and frustrated right now.

I never usually post shit like this. And I only ever post here and /vg/

because you have nothing to offer to normies. You are basically social deadweight. Being alone is a catch 22 if you want friends you need friends in the first place if you have no friends no one wants to be your friend aside from autist in the same position as you are.

Because you have nothing to offer this world and you expect everything to be handed to you.

Because you are here on Sup Forums and not outside

Due to human sex ratio. More males than females are born, which guarantees some males will be alone. The number of solitary males is even high, because of human sexuality that vastly favors females.

to some it does, to others it doesn't.
For those who it doesn't take any effort at all to get a girlfriend, then they would opt to have a girlfriend because the cost is low to acquire one.

But since OP is asking "why am I alone" I assume that the cost for him to acquire a girlfriend it high.

And I am saying that since girlfriend's perceived or expected benefits are not higher than the cost for him to acquire one, he is alone. If the expected benefits were higher than the cost, he would try harder and eventually figure it out.

Your picture is funny

why you´re so mad over a guy wanting to improve his network? sperg out less nerd scum losers

I had no gf i cant do cost/benefit analysis. I simply fucking dont know how does it feel to have a gf. Dont know what to do in order to have a gf. I am 23 yo maybe ten years later a women may want to marry with me. Aside of that i have no hope to have gf.

desu I just want someone to talk to after working a double at work and being dead on my feet.

I can jack myself off. I can't talk to myself.

Internet addiction.
Just cut of internet and electronic devices and you soon get unbareable lonely that you will start to socialize.

I barely have time to use my computer between working desu.

This is a rare time that I actually get to drink and shitpost on Sup Forums when I am not on one of my work breaks.

Because you don't groom enough