youtube.com/watch?v=wAXxQBIfH7I
youtube.com/user/royalnonesuchshow
youtube.com/watch?v=BRxtMVfjxp8
youtube.com/watch?v=qaMxyqZTBGM&t=409s
youtube.com/watch?v=qpYDNM8Z1Vo&t
youtu.be/LORVfnFtcH0
youtu.be/NwGO6X_ruwE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Australia
blog.caranddriver.com/massive-takata-airbag-recall-everything-you-need-to-know-including-full-list-of-affected-vehicles/
youtube.com/watch?v=ISFU5ehObC0
youtube.com/watch?v=BFVgPgRqHV8
youtu.be/b8xtNvfX73k
youtu.be/7Un5I05Y9lI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where's the knife in that last slide? Also, sage.

86 deaths

ITT: we debunk liberals who base policy on emotion instead of information

youtube.com/watch?v=wAXxQBIfH7I

man imagine if they fitted out that assault truck with bullet proof glass

In what world do crazy people not get guns?

ITT we point out that only cucks who want to be throttled by gubment are anti gun fags.

That video is rediculous. If people don't have guns, people can't kill each other with guns. It's so damn simple.

whats gun control got to do with it

if he was really deadset on doing it he'd probably just buy an illegal one from Jamal down the street

FTFY

>If people don't have guns

That's a big if. How would one achieve that?

You can make a gun from pipe's found at any hardware store.

Its not possible to have the 0 death situation.

Look at this guy on youtube and all the guns he makes from scratch.

youtube.com/user/royalnonesuchshow

We have a law making guns illegal, duh.

This. It doesn't matter how strict your anti gun laws are. If a criminal wants a gun, he will get a gun.

Getting rid of guns wont solve anything.
Even if we did reach that fictional point where every god damn firearm in the world was destroyed, the crazy muslims would still run people over in trucks and hack people up with machetes.

In my country kitchen knife killed more people than guns.

I'm just surprised that this anti-gunner even admitted that an armed population would hinder the criminal!
But, yeah, in NSW for example, 97% of gun crime is done with guns the authorities were not aware of, (Homemade, black market...) so scenario 3 is unrealistic.

If you get rid of all the guns today someone will just build a new one tomorrow.

Sandy hook wouldn't have happened if that man couldn't have had a gun. Do any of you care about the children?

This. It's dick waving bullshit masquerading as a cost-benefit analysis. If you remove the criminal demographic, there's no reason for gun ownership.

KEK

What, so you can just strut over a nation and make it into a cultureless genocidal commie shithole?

Oh wait.

If I want to kill you, iam gonna find a way.

Laws don't stop criminals.

in my country rakia killed more people than guns.

But people will always have guns, because we can just make one from scratch.

Its not hard, you are just stupid.

Is that Hillary on the left? Option 2 seems win-win.

>You can't ban guns because criminals won't obey the law

>We need to ban Muslims/illegals, laws will stop criminals from coming in

There are more guns than people in the US. There is literally no scenario where we get rid of all, or even most, guns. There just isn't.

The last panel can never exist, and that means you only have the 7 deaths, or the 2 deaths options. Not to mention, they'd just start using Trucks and pressure cookers and bombs and knifes.

gotchu senpai
>also saged

youtube.com/watch?v=BRxtMVfjxp8

Law most definitely stop criminals. That's not even a logical thought

>You can't ban guns because criminals won't obey the law
no, you can't ban guns because it's illegal to ban them dumbass

Oh no I wanted to buy a gun to go on a murdering spree but they are now outlawed so I guess I'll just give up instead of buying one illegally.
Damn you progressives why must you be so right and virtuous !!!!!

Laws clearly *won't* stop illegals, which is why we need ICE and a wall.

And muslims come over on planes and go through security, so laws work pretty good in that case.

youtube.com/watch?v=qaMxyqZTBGM&t=409s

Gun crime has gone down at a steady rate for decades. Then, the '96 ban happened. Semi/full auto rifles were gone, magazine sizes were reduced to 10+1, but the decline rate of gun crime didn't change at all!
Sorry for Australian statistics. As I have seen, these results repeat themselves America too.

If the law stopped a criminal they wouldn't be a criminal, they would be a law abiding citizen.

Nah senpai, just wiki "mass stabbings" for once. They get pretty nasty.

You idiots think that without civilians having guns we wouldn't be protected but we still have the government to protect us. All of you rednecks don't need guns.

This

t. born in northern ireland

Owning as much as a stick is a violation of the weapon laws in Holland. This picture is obviously impossible according to libtard doctrine.

Rotherham made me believe that guns being needed to prevent tyrannical government is a true concept.

Stop trying to argue with monkeys

>criminals and terrorists follow gun laws

>What I wouldn't give to have an AR right there

People should have guns to defend themselves from the government, why do you think European governments have no fear when they flood their countries with muslims and openly declare they want to replace their original populations?

No guns = no gun deaths. This is so fucking simple. Get it through your thick skulls

> expecting criminals to follow the law simply because the law says so

LOL a criminal won't use a gun when committing a crime because it's against the law to do so? WEW you are beyond retarded

How do you plan to shut down the black market? How do you plan to shut down the 3d gun printing market? How do you plan on keeping people from merely making guns from scrap in their back yards?

You are entirely useless, please die

sauce on pic?

Bait

If owning a gun is made illegal, so would the process of making them. Retard.

hueh, almost had me there

Its impossible to have no guns.

Get that through your thick skull.

youtube.com/watch?v=qpYDNM8Z1Vo&t

Police response time: 10 min. Victim dead.
Concealed carry response time: 4 sec (Or less, with practice.) A good fighting chance.
Your arguments are really bad. Just concede.

>You idiots think that without civilians having guns we wouldn't be protected but we still have the government to protect us.

When police response times rival that of a bullet then we can talk about the government's ability to protect individuals

>DIE, DIE, DIE

I don't know about that. A lot of idiots actually believe that criminals obey laws.

>"if guns are illegal, the criminals who break laws and hurt people will not have them"
I'm sorry but you obviously don't know anything about guns.

Fucking Muricans

If guns are hard enough to get, panel 1 will happen infrequently enough to cause less deaths than panel 2 would in a gun-saturated country.

What an idiot.
When there is a will,there will be a way.

There's never going to be "no guns" as long as the army has guns, as long as the police has guns, as long as there is armed police at least that has guns and as long as you have a border with any country that might have guns.

There's also never going to be "no guns" until every lathe, drill, press, furnace and other tool is destroyed or in state hands. Heck, one guy in a village Romania made like 10 working guns in his basement with his power tools and then went and killed 3 people with one of them - the potential was way larger; and we're in a country where the bean counters count every damn cartridge that gets sold or fired. Oops, maybe gun control doesn't really work

>retard doesn't understand the difference between design flaws and intended use.

If the intent of the Pinto had been to kill people, it wouldn't have been recalled either.

> implying that the law will keep people from making guns in their back yard, out of sight of the public

Your failure to actually use any logic is mind blowing.
The law only stops people after they'd committed the crime, not before. In other words, making a law about it will do effectively nothing to stop the criminals who intend on killing as they do.

Do you have the statistics of other deaths after 96?

b8 harder faggot

>Make guns illegal
>Guns are now much more expensive
>More crime to generate more money

>cars only kill 27 people a year

Hahahahaha

ahahahahahah

hahahahahahahahahaha

I AM SILLY!

youtu.be/LORVfnFtcH0

The idea of a concealed carry citizen taking out an active shooter is Hollywood cuck shit. It happens but it's statistically insignificant. CC is for personal protection, not playing cops and robbers.

youtu.be/NwGO6X_ruwE

>you can only get a gun legally
>thugs only use legally purchased guns registered on their names to kill people
Sage

ASSAULT TRUCK

Nigger, listen. I can do illegal things. I was doing illegal things an hour ago. nothing is stopping me or anyone else.

It's not hard making guns, you can literally make them using a 3D printer now. How are you going to stop people in the black market from mass producing them?

I find it highly symbolic that the shadow remains even when the person of peace is gone.

You mean with other methods, than firearms?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Australia

>Talking about automotive recalls
Toppest of keks
blog.caranddriver.com/massive-takata-airbag-recall-everything-you-need-to-know-including-full-list-of-affected-vehicles/
>15 years of dodgy safety equipment

Make it illegal to make guns? If it's illegal to own one it's obviously also illegal to make one.

>If the intent of the Pinto had been to kill people, it wouldn't have been recalled either.
Would've fooled me

YES, eliminate the cause, not the instrument!

>The idea of a concealed carry citizen taking out an active shooter is Hollywood cuck shit
how to spot someone who never trains with firearms. You realize there are entire youtube channels that air weekly examples of CC holders wasting faggots and dindus, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=ISFU5ehObC0
youtube.com/watch?v=BFVgPgRqHV8
youtu.be/b8xtNvfX73k
youtu.be/7Un5I05Y9lI

Laws wont stop criminals from making a Gun.

Would be recalled if it didn't kill

And how are you going to enforce this law? Criminals do not follow the law, so they will just ignore it. How are you going to enforce it when literally anyone with a 3D printer or access to common fucking materials can build a gun?

Lol so many hicks getting BTFO in this thread

He's either low energy baiting

Or he has not a clue about fire arms.

Honestly, even if you don't want to own a gun, you should at least be able to know how to use one. Load, unload, empty chamber, basic safety shit, how to aim and hit your target.

>inb4 why do you even need to know

Probably never need to know how to start a fire without matches but I wouldn't say it's pointless.

Having knowledge isn't pointless or useless. Knowing how to operate a fire arm is something in give credit to people for, even if they don't own one

(that's a small group though- knowing without owning)

Wow, so you're telling me that gun control stops bad people from getting ahold of guns? Hmm, can't think of how to disprove this one...

>guns are """""illegal""""" in Swedistan
>there are still regular shootings
My neurons are pulsating

A bait thread, but just barely meets level of discussion to not be reportable.

Would never happen in the US. Even if you take the guns, the stockpilers would continue to fuck shit up. A place like Hong Kong has very serious gun control, but gun murder still happens alongside melee-murder. Corrupt police or military can cause weapons to leak to gangs, so law-abiding citizens can't own weapons, but criminals sure as hell can.

an asplosion would be in order

always high-quality discourse, my chinese poster

Guns were around far before school shootings, and will be around far after schools are no more. Media attention seems to rapidly stoke the press, and after Columbine, all bets were off.

As long as he doesn't harm anyone, has registered those weapons in a state that permits them, he's not a criminal.

see You didn't read the post quoted. "How are you going to stop people in the black market from mass producing them?"

Laws cause criminals, because if it was legal before the law, it most likely was done without consequence. In a modern society, you only committed a crime if the act was against the law.

At just under 100 posts thus far, I wish you a successful thread. Just be careful not to cry to sleep, knowing you lost the argument.

this example is great because this guy seems like a complete idiot, yet he was able to "make" a gun.

I've made several refutations on this thread.
Seeing this burger feverishly insist guns are the problem, and that criminals obey laws, has been fascinating.
But I want to take this opportunity to say this:
OP, you are utterly retarded.
Thank you.

wheres all the smoke coming from?

I like how the deciding factor was probably that the attacker tried to fucking dualie it.

That is, assuming the attacker didn't also have terrible aim.