Nigel Farage absolutely kills it on Loose Women (British version of The View)

Nigel does a fantastic job defending Trump's 'Muslim Ban' against salty muslim woman and the rest of the panel.

youtube.com/watch?v=R5CE7gYRPRQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R7i-JIw1zig
youtu.be/3RgGfV3TaUc
youtube.com/user/europarl
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/02/peter-hitchens-the-bbc-isnt-trying-to-revive-civilisation-its-destroying-it.html
youtube.com/watch?v=R5CE7gYRPRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are nige

Here's another one!

youtube.com/watch?v=R7i-JIw1zig

Loose women, top shelf. Does that have some Bong meaning I'm not aware of because here thats just a goofy way of saying whore.

It's intentional. Espousing no moral principles and being a promiscuous hag is seen as liberating here.

>Loose Women

Ah ha ha, I bet they are, dumb cunts

>Loose woman

the fucken brown woman keep interrupting him, goddamn that's annoying

>its not a ban its a suspension
WTF I hate trump now

Russel Brand completely BTFO here. Both by Nigel and that based man in the audience. Beautiful.

>Loose Women
Are they prepped and ready for Mouhab and Mohammed?

Just slap that stupid brown bird in face.

"mommy why pople dont like muslims"
"cuz we are scum of the world honey"

Brits always make fun of us for clapping at meaningless shit. You niggers do the exact same thing. A lady will be just starting her sentence and they're already clapping

>first "legal" pint

sly dog

Roasties going YAAAAASS and clapping like autistic seals =/= people clapping

eh I just finished the whole video. You're right.

>Oi, mum. Why do the wankers at skuul ate' us?
>Its because we are muslims, and dont let anyone tell you different

What a pompous, virtue signalling cunt. Watching that self-aggrandizing crybully comedian get savaged by that audience member he's attempting to patronize got me fully erect.

>Loose Women

Was Super Sluts already taken?

I can't watch 10 minutes of that just link me some funny time bits and autistic screeching etc

>That 50 year old blue haired SJW

Holy shit, it's like taking a dark look into the future

>Loose Women (British version of The View

In Britain they don't just call them dumb sluts, they name their show exactly that. Top bants.

That man is such a tip top debater. I'm so glad he came over to give Trump some schooling.

I like Brand, actually. I think he's an actual well-meaning leftist, rather than just a toxic resentful evil one. But he's naive. He reminds me of my own outlook some years ago. It's a sweet, well-intentioned outlook, but it's based in fantasies and a kind of romanticized form of leftism that all but doesn't exist now. I will say that if leftists were still like that, I wouldn't hate them. It's the poisounous resentment-based ones and antagonistic language-police I detest, but then they're in the process of being destroyed anyways.

You're absolutely right, but he's annoying as fuck to listen to.

why the fuck do we pander to these stupid arguments?

>mummy ppl h8 muslims senpai
>Oh massive lie darling.
>MR FARAGE WHY!!!
>Maybe tell your little asian street gang in the making people hate them and their religion becuase the nail that sticks out gets hammered.

>Nigel Farage
Fuckin Love em

>muh chillen
Nige didn't even mention how Muslims could be hit by the same terrorists and that dumb bitch would get stoned by ISIS for not wearing a burqa.

What does brit/pol/ think of Oliver Letwin?

Used to take him seriously.
Then one spliff too many overloaded my new found hippie complex and i just could not resent success anymore.

I especially can't do it when the person stoking the flames is a toilet paper-book writing man slag.

Stick to nailing birds and talking shit pal, you will never be a good enough man to help anyone.

That's a pretty large swing! From Russell Brand all the way to Sup Forums

God damn he's so fucking likeable.

Nigel seems like a chill dude.

Honestly Brand is quite right about a lot. But as is sadly typical of the left, he hasn't got a complete enough understanding, he's lost touch with his base, and his solutions are limited to finger-pointing.

>autistic screeching from the Muslim

What a shock!

>loose women

Damn Russell Brand sounds like a child.

My god farage is a patient man, I would've backhanded that brown cunt a few minutes in

She kepts talking over him as well, and calls it a Muslim ban despite him debunking that within the first two minutes.

>Muslim woman cant stop thinking about bombs

>British women
>Loose
>British women
>Good looking

He practically is. His behaviour and his thought processes are what you would usually expect from a 15 year old, and yet this is a grown man in his 30s.

>There is money out there it just hasn't been properly distributed

Commie scum should be killed in the streets, fuck Russell Brand.

>Look at me
>I'am brown

would drink a beer with this guy. would also slap the silly out of that brown bitch.

ikr I laughed hard at that, and then they had to correct her

I've never heard this man talk before. I have to say, having only seen pictures of him with goofy smiles before I thought he was a complete nutter. When he actually gets serious he's completely respectable. Why are british politicians so much better than ours?

Someone should ask a rich person like this how much are they going to give up? or What if you just made min. wage for your next film?

>screeching coming from the back
>it's a woman with blue hair

Really?

>clapping every 5 seconds

wew

>
>first legal pint
>legal

good lad, Nige

youtu.be/3RgGfV3TaUc

Reminder

youtube.com/user/europarl
You're welcome

Are they? Nigel's ostracised by most of politics.

Nigel is a classic politician. A man who had a career outside of politics who then became a politician out of a desire to create change.

He's still a very rare kind.

Summed up:

> Nige gives his usual calm, collected and informed response.
> Lefties get hysterical and shout.

Bets on how much longer "Lefties have le higher IQ" meme is going to get pushed before it totally runs out of steam.

What a fucking lad. Love this cunt.

>That insufferable brown cunt

Christ, this is why women should never ever be allowed to discuss politics. 90% of women who get involved with politics are virtue signaling feminists who cry rasicm when their fee fees get hurt.

>a show called Loose Women
holy kek is this for real?

The old Irish lady seems cool

Yours seem more competent at governing though. For example australia has a higher HDI and gdp per capita than britain, and your politicians are more sensible when it comes to topics like migration.

>It's not a Muslim ban, it's a temporary suspension from high-threat countries chosen by Obama
>SO SHOULD BRITAIN HAVE A MUSLIM BAN, TOO?!

I used to enjoy that Reddacted Tonnight shite too. It used to be funny and lee camp was ok but having watched a couple shows recently the swing back to pol and out of the lovey-dovey ideals is always the longer lasting most meaningful.

We all go from the horrible nihilism of our situation through the hope of being part of something responsible for so much and having to carry that on. Shame so many SJWs don't ever see the realistic viewpoint us on /pol have. No hate, just that pointing fun at the horrible reality.

>Loose Women
>A TV-Show that consists of women only and probably liberal as fuck is called "Loose Women"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>oi I'm a brown moose-slim wimmin
>muslims steal, rape, kill, attack people non-stop and oi I'm being blamed for it!
>-well I must say, I love Muslim people!
sad desu, sad that people can't just argue that Muslims need to be removed from Christian countries because nothing good ever came out of that mix.

is it me or is the audience slightly redpilled? or at least more than one would expect from a wimminz show? they seem to be warming up to nigel.

Jesus christ Russell is an idiot.

The British public have become slightly more 'woke' since the migrant crisis

>Went and bombed a mosque
HAHAHAHAHAA, DUMB SLUT

>4 women 1 man
>This is democracy

>first "legal" pint

i wish lol

how else could we be fair to the wimminz?

What did peeps think of the new P-Hizzle column?

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/02/peter-hitchens-the-bbc-isnt-trying-to-revive-civilisation-its-destroying-it.html

Cute!

>youtube.com/watch?v=R5CE7gYRPRQ

I imagined he wouldn't be as well-received as he was. He did a great job there.

I wish Farage would have used the "even if we confiscated all the money from the rich it would still not be enough to support current levels of immigration". It would leave Brand without a place to turn.

No more hija Killary...too bad

He was, then he dated the nice of a rothschild and sold out to the labour party and the powers that be.

It plays like from a comedy.

So y'all have a talk show hosted by women that's essentially called "whores". That is fucking hilarious.

This mad me really sad, bong. These people do not seem to have any intention of debating honestly or fairly.

The state of Jordan's face she just needs feathers to be a 6 foot duck

>but, but, but.... my children ask me why our country hates muslims!
> muh feelings
> muh children

nigel is awesome. these women are huge cunts and then they have to go and pry into his marriage life which is none of their business.

seriously the more time goes on the more I want nothing to do with liberals or liberal women. they are a bane to society
Russel Brand is such a fucking moron

>loose
>women

Are women shit everywhere in the West?

Why does Russell's voice sound like that? Is he on estrogen?

What kind of show call itself Loose Women?