Pigs are filthy animals

Are you a goy still eating pork and pork products?
Even the mudslimes are smart enough not to eat this trash

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7tgufB_GKoY
youtube.com/watch?v=f3IOvFA8LLE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pig_pickin'
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sure, (((OP)))
:^)

hello mehmet

There is literally no reason not to eat this easy to raise, delicious livestock animal. All people/ religions that say you can't have pork are broken and wasteful.

>t. Goat fucking pedophile worshipper

You've really never eaten Bacon? Man you have no idea what you are missing out on.

>delicious
Compared to what?
Pigs are easily the worst tasting of any domesticated animals.

Pork is more difficult to cook and doesn't keep well in the desert

Wild boars can be domesticated and were a great source of protein for Europeans

Being a shit cook is no excuse to call a certain animal disgusting.

Maybe the way you cook it..

Yeah, I can't cook pig, but I can cook every other animal.
Nigger-tier logic right there.

Pork is often raised unethically, especially because the Chinese love it so much and love it when its covered in fat

Lamb is a much more ethical meat as they're an animal raised in flocks and so cannot be cage farmed

Kangaroo meat is ultimate redpill. 2% fat, high in protein. Lives a wild and natural life. Doesn't damage natural environment or cause deforestation because its made for the land. Also a pest for farm land so you're helping control pests. Also cheap and versatile

>spot the muslim

Just wait cunt Hansen is gonna fucken deport you into the Pacific Ocean you fucken child rapist

pigs are close to humans, smarter than any caddle or horse, organs similar to human

pigs are not shit you bastard, pigs are godly. Eating them properly is a blessing.

>also, I would 100% eat a human if the situation requires it, I wont even wait to be starving, as soon as I foresee hunger, some bastard is going to a salt barrel

what about Emus?

Not eating pork is an ingrained belief that only makes sense if you live in a desert shithole because pigs can't eat grass and need a lot of watet

The only reason you Sandniggers don't eat pork is because in your infancy, you didn't possess the food preservation skills to make it last long enough to not get sick.
In your hellish dessert climate it was left warm, salmonella crept in and your elders declared it to be evil.
>inb4 chicken goes bad quickly too
Chicken can be eaten by a small family and can be digested in one or 2 meals.

Swine can grow to 800lbs and require thorough preservation techniques.
>mfw religious fucks thought God was trying to tell them something everytime they were too stupid to figure it out themselves.

Pork is great you disgusting shitskin.

They wipe their assholes with their hands what makes you think they can clean an animal properly?

That's not really true. Your area probably just have no good tradition for how to prepare them in a good way.

Europe and Asia has many great ways to prepare them.

Watch the masterchef Australia season where they took to Hong Kong, one of the succulent pig dishes made the michelin chefs cream themselves.

>Be future
>Timeline where mudshits and jews havent destroyed all civilization
>Everyone owns personal organ pig
>After organ transplant the pig meat is eaten to celebrate its great purpose to mankind
>All is well on the colonialship headed for Andromeda

only fags don't eat pork

I wouldn't know how you cook other meats but you've obviously never had a properly roasted pork tenderloin. Also, unlike chicken, pork doesn't get a god awful taste when you eat it leftover.

I was a muslim for a while and the guy who converted me told me muslims aren't supposed to eat pork cuz all pigs used to be jews. I'm not kidding, it was one of the funniest things I've ever been told.

A week or so later he told me I wasn't a muslim no more cuz I couldn't stop eating pork.

>what about emus
I've had emu sausages, they're quite nice actually. Emus are a lot rarer though

Crocodile is good too, it looks like chicken but has the consistency of beef

>Pigs are filthy animals, don't eat them goyffar!
Did your culture never develop the practice of cleaning or something?

Pigs are literary the best animals to eat.

They reproduce at an incredible speed.

Eat just about anything.

They even stimulate forest regrowth by rooting.

That Jews and Islamists don't eat them is testament that God chose Christians.

find the episode for me and embed it.

Muslims don't eat pork because they are against cannibalism.

Enjoy your Kuru, sand nigger

It's been ages since I saw it, and I delete stuff atfer watching, so I can't remember the episode.

we should eat OP instead

What the fuck, you're not Thailand
Are you a spy?

pork is delicious
but they are pretty smart which kinda makes me feel bad

Emu is edible and nutritious, but the meat is typically very tough due to dense musculature and has a very gamey taste. If you are fine with gamey meats though it is quite nice.

Is there any reason other than health concerns to stop eating pork, or?

Nutrition Facts
Pork, loin, whole, broiled
Amount Per 100 grams
Calories 242
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g 21%
Saturated fat 5 g 25%
Polyunsaturated fat 1,2 g
Monounsaturated fat 6 g
Cholesterol 80 mg 26%
Sodium 62 mg 2%
Potassium 423 mg 12%
Total Carbohydrate 0 g 0%
Dietary fiber 0 g 0%
Sugar 0 g
Protein 27 g 54%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 1%
Calcium 1% Iron 4%
Vitamin D 13% Vitamin B-6 25%
Vitamin B-12 11% Magnesium 7%

you can live on it forever.

this

Well then there you go, no reason to stop.

no it's cuz the jews were punished by allah and turned into pigs, so killing and eating the pigs is both unclean (cuz jew meat) and an affront to allah cuz you're like cutting short their punishment, or something.

I'm serious it's fucking wacky

Pig is a really clean meat in comparison to something like chicken.

But take the real redpill: Kangaroo meat - High protein sub 10% fat incredible iron source.

This is all wrong.

The reason the sand people don't eat pork is because pigs got so numerous the lower classes all had them too.

Then they started seeing that pigs could eat faeces and all sorts of shit.

Clean sheep and cattle were harder to herd as well, so only the higher ups could afford it.

It's just a class issue phenomenon.

Allah is really the son of the god of the Jews.

The god of the Jews Yahweh is Enlil of the Anunnaki.

If you wanna find out who Allah is then you should read the Atrahasis.

He lead the first rebellion of the Igigi who said the work was too hard.

They burned their tools and surrounded the home of Enlil at his Ekur.

Fuck off. I'm Shiite but still eat pork with Armenian basterma

Sure

NO, YOU FOOLS

IT'S LITERALLY

CUZ

THE PIGS

ARE

JEWS!!!!

>Be Lebanese
>Eat anything Armenian

Good goy, the chosen people have gotten to you to.

the jewish elite just wanted all the delicious pig meat for themselves and muslims just copied them because they're retarded
youtube.com/watch?v=7tgufB_GKoY

cunt

THE JEWS

WERE TURNED

INTO PIGS!!!!

ALL PIGS WERE JEWS

Can't argue with that

Bullshit. Ive seen those fuckers eat hearts. They simply dont touch pigs because they are goyim food.

This is what I live off, since Pork is such cheap protein over here, it's cheap enough if you're on student budget:

Pan with high heat,
Salt on the pan,
Pork-cutlet on salted pan,
Wait until the salt becomes caramelised,
Turn the meat,
Give it some more time so you're sure it's well done.

It tastes great when it's at the caramelisation.

>I'm a shite
What did he mean by this?

>wipe your ass with your bare left hand
>pork is unclean
choose one

>1 post by this ID

I had some Spanish Lomo the other day.

Good stuff. I especially when the slices are thin.

Pork is the best meat. The fact that Muhammadans hate it is just a bonus.

>tfw ate Bacon once in hotel in Georgia, It's wasn't that fresh so it was meh

Pigs are also great waste material macerators. A pig can turn green or even biological waste into a great composting material.,

But that looks not coocked.

Isn't that dangerous user?

What the fuck are you eating over there Klaus?

>still
It's 6:07AM here.
Give me an hour or so.

Not if it's fresh.

Doctor working at a research lab in London Metropolitan University found maggots come out of pork if coke is poured on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=f3IOvFA8LLE

It's raw minced pork.

>Pigs are filthy animals
Except they are not.

why yes I am

Okay, but just make sure you avoid Danish pork when you do that.

We have some problems is MSRA virus over here because our Farmers got greedy and bribed the politicians to deregulate health checks.
So our pork can only be used on the frying pan with good heat.

>t. potatonigger

>not eating the meat of the American Bison
>not eating the meat of the superior Beefalo
>never being able to enjoy delicious crossbreed filet mignon of 50% buffalo 50% angus

Pig is shit tier, duck is way better.

I love pork, but enjoy your roundworms.

THEY'RE JEWS THAT MEANS THEY'RE FILTHY

YOU GOTTA EAT PORK SO YOU CAN DEFEAT THE JEWISH CONSPIRACY

The only filthy animals on this planet are jews, sandniggers and anglos.

Kraut about to die of trichinosis.

>mudslimes
>smart
I'd almost eat more pork just to spite them. But I already like pork, it's great.

Please stop shitgetting, Lord Kek.
I'm sure your holy Trinity could have been put on a more deserving post.

Muslims need to be wiped off the planet!!

delicioso

best ham ever

You guys are just scared sky daddy will get upset.

The only reason the Middle East ended up not eating pork is because of the hygiene issue, yes, but it's more related to the fact that pork doesn't keep well in warm climates for long periods of time, at least not with proper and lengthy curing. Without curing the meat it would eventually start breeding e.coli and salmonella which is what would have made those filthy Turks shit themselves to death all those years ago. With modern inventions and farming there's no reason why the Middle East can't eat pork. The REST OF THE WORLD eats pork by the millions of tonnes every year and damn near nobody dies from it. The only people that do die from it are the ones that somehow eat unsannitarily kept produce. Which can also happen from eating any kind of food that has been left to spoil or is produced from unhealthy sources.

Pigs are pretty smart and clean. Just because some sand people died because of improper food preparation doesn't make it bad, especially in the current year.

>mfw a good ole fashion pig pickin'
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pig_pickin'

Rude...

t. Abdul

The only reason sand niggers don't eat pork is because Islam is literally just Judaism for non-Jews.

You mean what Christianity was meant to be before it turned into some weird pagan shit?

>sand niggers
>not semitic

He meant he was a poo in da loo

>pigs are filthy animals
>boars and pigs literally treated as manifestations of deities and strength in european peoples since the fucking stone age.

got a whole pigs head in my fridge. Making head cheese tomorrow.

Pork is the most redpilled food.
Only jews, muslims and vegan libtards avoid it.

>t. Ahmed

nah, Islam was started by the moon worshipping pagans who copied Jesus' role in the new testament for the origin myth of their religion. They needed to fake a historical figure to make it their cult relevant again.

Yet Islam seems fiercely monotheistic whereas Christianity has three gods and an incarnation myth.

>implying 3 permutations of one god = multiple gods
one the plus, at least the Son of God never advocated fucking children

Retard thinks Jesus and God are two separate deities LUL read the fucking Bible.

>God made pigs like every other animal.
>probably the easiest animal to grow since it eats EVERYTHING..
some shitskins who already cut of their foreskin because they are to retarded to wash themselve every 2 days so that they get no dickcheese say it is forbidden to eat pig because it is dirty.
also the same guys who marry 6 year old girls and hate dogs.
dog,our companion since over 10k years..
muslims are around since 1400years..and ...you know..friends..is not the right word