Pooinloos refuse to use toilet

Honestly, you couldn't make it up.

(Paywall)
wsj.com/articles/going-outside-turns-political-in-india-toilet-drive-1486722604

Saradhu Dhivar, 57, an unemployed villager, said he had daily spats with Mr. Koshle’s associates, arguing that Nimora had ample space to go “freestyle.” His food entitlements were withheld for a month, he said, until he built a toilet. It took days “to get used to this style,” he said.

In October, Mr. Koshle sealed a gap in the walls of a school whose large, grass-covered grounds had become a bathroom of choice. Dozens marched to his home in protest, wielding water buckets they carry for outside duty. They demolished the wall.

In December, Mr. Koshle got his police friends to stage the faux arrest of four locals he had instructed to relieve themselves outside—an attempt to strike fear, he said. He rented an auto-rickshaw with a loudspeaker, announcing that transgressors’ electricity supply would be cut.

Recently, teams of saree-clad women kept daily vigil around lakes and grassy fields from 4:30 a.m., shouting pro-toilet slogans and blowing whistles at offenders.

“Going to the toilet has become very political,” said Mr. Koshle. “You can’t imagine the hostility we’ve encountered.”

>“I like to take a walk,” said Luv Nishad, 35, a laborer in the village of Nagar, “and do my business away from where we sleep and pray.”

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_states_and_union_territories_ranked_by_prevalence_of_open_defecation?wprov=sfla1
youtu.be/mPne-q4ynts
liveleak.com/view?i=83b_1399627406
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

when was this published, friday? imma pirating the pdf and posting it here, gimme 10 mins

got it where the fuck it it

this does not show up on the pdf of the EU edition fml

So apparently Modi is running a national campaign to get Indians to use toilets (50% of Indians have mobile phones but not toilets)

There is a tremendous amount of pushback from Indians who see no problem with shitting into an open gutter.

Would any Indian Polacks care to comment.

>food entitlements were withheld for a month
>transgressors’ electricity supply would be cut
Explain.

this is fucking funny

basically their argument is since india is fuckhuge we should totally be able to shit anywhere we like

A chunk of dirt-poor rural folk are filthy irredeemable untermensch who deserve to be exterminated. Period.

Fyi the updated figure of street-shitters is 29.8%

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_states_and_union_territories_ranked_by_prevalence_of_open_defecation?wprov=sfla1

>many who get toilets don’t use them. Some consider it impure to use indoor toilets

these people are disgusting
This meme isn't even funny anymore

There is only one way to deal with this, anyone seen pooing outdoors needs to be shot dead on sight

Get the cross.

>Nimora had ample space to go “freestyle.”
>shouting pro-toilet slogans
>“Going to the toilet has become very political,”

youtu.be/mPne-q4ynts

>Fyi the updated figure of street-shitters is 29.8%

He said, as if a third of your population taking a shit in the streets is a step toward the Indian Space Program.

>shouting pro-toilet slogans and blowing whistles at offenders

Oh my fucking god.

No, Ahmed the nigger, I meant we now have less people to kill on the Day of the Flush

Oh man, I love that guy's videos

>Day of the Flush

So India has the equivalent of the population of the USA who shit in the gutter

Right as Trump changes visa rules making it harder for Indian tech workers to come to America

Enjoy your literal shithole, Gaurav

>No, Ahmed the nigger

87% white.

How white is India again? Oh right, you kicked out whitey and you're a nation of shitskins. Mazel tov!

Holy fucking shit. Sup Forums has literally done it again. Poo in the loo is now a controversial political debate, how the fuck are we so cutting edge?

>Day of the Flush
>irredeemable untermensch

You're alright, uberstench.

>87%

sure if you believe the (((numbers))) when your country is blatantly trying to cover anything migrant related up in a positive light

Modi lurks r/Sup Forums in free time. Over there he found out about the meme and started working on it.there has been lot of pro toilet propaganda from

>believes Sweden is still 87% White

>Ahmed the nigger
shit tier bants from a literal shit tier country

what the fuck is wrong with you all?

the man just wants to go freestyle.

is that really so much to ask?

Somalis are caucasoids but not white

The truth is that 90% of Sup Forumsacks are politicians or celebrities and the other 10% are 5% intellectuals, and 5% autists.

>Western world
>Most people potty trained by age 3

>India
>People are literally rioting in the streets because they don't want to use a toilet

Says a confirmed white minority country.

Doesn't refute being 100% shitskin from the start.

Bothers replying twice to deflect from the fact that you were born into what everyone else wants to avoid. Even asian countries are proud to not be you. Filipinos, the mexicans of Asia, see themselves (rightfully) superior to you, because they're only half black.

When you do it next to a school and at random places on a beach so no one can else can go there, yeah it's too much to ask.

What a shit show.

Say what you want, but your nation's the most cucked in the world, user.

They poo in the open. Why you expecting their actions to make sense?

WEAPONIZED DEFECATION

THE GREAT SHIT WAR HAS BEGUN:
liveleak.com/view?i=83b_1399627406

OwO whats going on here

A large percentage of Indians refuse to use the Toilets.

You say that like its bad

Indians are disgusting people

>t. Eurobeggar
That's a Bangladeshi, not Indian

>pro toilet slogans

>''He was an Islamic terrorist!''
>''Well actually he was from Afghanistan so don't blame us Iraqis''

Pajeet logic.

POO IN THE VINDALOO

>Blame all White people everywhere for KKK terrorists and the White trash Quebec shooter
>FUCKING LEAF logic
Kek

Here's a Hindu joke for you:

Hindus don't actually like cows. Cows walk around with shit on their asses and act like they own the place.

We should all wash our dishes with toilet paper

>Day of the Flush

>5000 KKK members, 1.3 billion whites
>1.3 billion designated shitters, 1.3 billion poos

Do they teach you math in pooinloo?

>freestyle shitting

if were an olympic sport, the indians would win every time.

We have to stop making fun of them for this behavior, the article makes perfectly clear the benefits of letting them continue this practice:

>Toilet nonuse lies at the core of India’s most-pressing health and development problems, including the spread of bacteria and viruses, diarrheal deaths and childhood stunting. It risks the safety of women who must go outside in the dark.

>Day of the Flush

>implying you didn't just imply that Bangladeshis and Indians are the same
>defeating your own "logic" later and not even realising it
>t. Typical peabrained White trash

SLURRY IN THE CURRY

Thats the secret recipe

>Recently, teams of saree-clad women kept daily vigil around lakes and grassy fields from 4:30 a.m., shouting pro-toilet slogans and blowing whistles at offenders.

Let's take a minute to digest the notion that this done due to people not wanting to poo in the loo.

It would be good for their country to lose 1/3rd of the population.

>Pro-toilet slogans
ahahahaha

>Pro-toilet slogans
I think it's more bizarre that any society would need such slogans.

I don't think I could find a person that was "anti-toilet" here.

Nice numerals