Hey Sup Forumsacks, what do you know about Rio de Janeiro or just Brazil all together...

Hey Sup Forumsacks, what do you know about Rio de Janeiro or just Brazil all together? Going there in July for a 2 week vacation. Looked up tinder in Rio and i get matches with hotties every minute, its crazy, and not to mention that it looks like all of them have the ass of a godess. How easy is it for aryan masterrace to getpussy in Rio de Janeiro? Will it make me a race traitor? I know Brazil is extremely liberal, not wise to discuss my NatSoc views with them?
>pic related, one of the hotties i matched with

>Roughly 55% of the attractive 'women' will be trans, moreso on tinder

>there are no white people in Brazil, you won't see pink nipples on anybody

>the vast majority of the attractive women who actually have a vagina and aren't prostitutes WILL have some sort of STD because of the shabby state of Brazil's healthcare system and 'progressive' outlook on sexual freedoms

Have fun, faggot

why would you visit another country to talk about your natsoc views? anyhow if you match with a girl who has Bolsonaorro 2018 feel free to be honest but keep in mind there is no real right wing in Brazil even the Bolso people are mostly mulattoes and don't speak english and they will probably think your are racist anyway.

Lots of Brazilians are unconformable with foreigners criticizing their country at the same time Brazilians love foreigners and want to help them out

stay safe I'm actually brown so it was easy to blend in when i was in rio never had any issues the 5 weeks i was there. some girls will ask for nudes right away Brs are very forward especially cariocas

>what is condoms

>Live somewhere with a murder rate of 0.6
>Visit somewhere with a murder rate of 24.6 for ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''vacation''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

If i was going to go on a vacation to a country that got a lower murder rate than Norway, i could basicly only vacation in Antarctica.

>wanting to fuck a tranny as long as there's condoms involved

>thinking a condom will prevent you from getting herpes or hepatitis

Good luck, Sven

>Roughly 55% of the attractive 'women' will be trans, moreso on tinder
Brazil has one of the largest trans populations it's about 0.7% of the population We have more int he us ours are just ugly as sin.
Tinder has lots of trans girls but they will have "Eu sou Travesti" "Eu sou transexual" or "Eu sou nao Mueller" in the profile just look at them they are attractive often but if you don';t ;ike them just don't swipe not that hard Brazil is a different country trannies don't hide the fact they are trans on tinder it's about 20% of the attractive girls just don't match them. any whores will mention "programa" on their profile it's a slang for firing a prostitute

>there are no white people in Brazil, you won't see pink nipples on anybody
pretty true white people are mostly at least 10% non white but there are people who are 70% European who call themselves white anyhow these "soft" whites are all liberals anyway more of them speak English andy real white girl always speaks english and is very left wing, i saw a polish-Brazilian wearing a communist hat.

>the vast majority of the attractive women who actually have a vagina and aren't prostitutes WILL have some sort of STD because of the shabby state of Brazil's healthcare system and 'progressive' outlook on sexual freedoms
wrong std rates are lower than the USA you fucking memecaster

I'm not saying it has to be lower, but you're basically going to one of the most extreme opposites.

Hi there, Pablo - goes that US proxy working for you?

Well, have to get a taste of how europe will be like in 10 years so why not, and i will be reminded on how superior white mans land is

>>thinking a condom will prevent you from getting herpes or hepatitis
half the us adult population already has this he'd be more likely to get it here
i was going to mention that no one visits country to go to the "lower" murder rate countries Americans visit high murder rate countries all the time even places worse than Brazil yet wince when people visit Brazil.
Brazil is safer than Jamaica,Guatemala ,Honduras,El Salvador, and many other lat american nations for a white person becuase whites stand out more in these counties Brazil does have more whites and are not very indio more mulatto so white looking people are not unheard of more likely to blend if you don't act like a tourist.
I'm not Brazilian
I'm not going to meme about Brazil he wants the truth and memes are not going to keep him safe in Rio nor will he have any fun if he listens to you memespouters

>I'm not Brazilian

Says increasingly nervous brown man for the tenth time today

"pic related, one of the hotties i matched with"
you have a very low standard

>muh racism

You half breed mutts always obsess on that like it is the most important thing out there.

Don't worry. I know that killing people en masse is common among all brown people and it's just part of dey culcha. Personally I'd never visit anywhere south of the border. I was only ever interested in Europe and now not even that anymore.

>thinking herpes is bad
>thinking trannies aren't the best fucks
Dude, herpes pops up like once every three months for me and just keeps me from fucking for a week tops, it's not that big a deal.

They're all XY chromosome.

>condoms is really shitty sex

Think i read somewhere that brazilian thugs dont target tourists for murder crimes since there is a higher possibility the government would get pressured to do something about it and go full on assault in the favela

>tfw no qt Brazilian gf

I'd also like to know

Cancel trip, Brazil chimpout now.

They want gringo blood

Girls like her get passed around like spare change by violent gangsters.

Life (including female life) is cheap in the third world.

Its pretty obvious you're stupid op. You're going to be getting mugged beaten and pegged by trannies as soon as you get off the plane and then hide in your hotel room for the whole trip imho

I think you read it wrong, it says Brazil, not LGBT-leaf Canada

nice

Then she dreams of finding a tall blonde nordic man to escape her situation with