George Lincoln Rockwell

So Sup Forums, is this the most common sense video you've seen in a long time? Why is it 60 years ago since the last time common sense was executed in public?
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ka5LtmlG5Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg&t=6578s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The man, the myth, the legend.

He's what alex Jones should be

>He's what alex Jones should be
Alex Jones is a fucking conspiracy theorist profiteer. He's ready to tackle ANYTHING until it comes to anything actually taboo.

>killed by a member of his own party
fucking traitors man

Alex Jones is a zionist shill, don't you dare compare him to Rockwell.

never forget
>youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg&t=6578s

For a man who supposedly lives to uncover the truth, Alex Jones seems hell bent on ignoring even the possibility that a Jew could be funding controlled opposition groups. The man really needs to get run off the air.

>The man really needs to get run off the air.
It'll never happen since he's funded by jews, married to a jew, and followed religiously by reddit. This new wave of (((conservatism))) doesn't remember his reptilian tier past. The man has made a profit in the past by spouting off nonsense, and now he's found a niche in libertarianism.

They've managed to create a new brand of bread and circuses for the so-called Alt-Right. In won't matter in the end however as economic and societal collapse in the West is an inevitability. That will be our time.

I started reading White Power and it's really eye opening. I thought of GLR as a funny nut but in reality he was a real true man, a type of man that doesnt exist anymore and is sorely needed.

Its realy sad to think just what he could've achieved had he not been shot by a traitor.

>shot by a traitor.
>fucking traitors man

I just can't even fathom what would've been if that cocksucker wasn't successful. He's definitely being chewed in the Devil's mouth along with Brutus.

Because people during this time weren't afraid of their opinions
>when the redpill hits hard

>"I'd rather gas queers than anyone else"
Top kek there goes the trap loving aryan on Sup Forums

>Martin Luther Coon

>>"I'd rather gas queers than anyone else"
>Top kek there goes the trap loving aryan on Sup Forums
and goddamn, they deserve it

Bump for nu/pol/

>shot by a (((traitor)))

Rockwell's the fucking man

nah, if anything, it's what Richard Spencer should be

Nathan Damigo is much closer to Rockwell than Spencer. At least he's a combat vet

>Most of the Jews I know are fighting the New World Order, fighting open borders,

Jesus Christ, Alex.

Bump for Rocky