Netflix bests pol at nth dimensional chess

It is now racist to NOT subscribe to (((Netflix))). Very clever leveraging of social dynamics on their part.

Jokes on them, I never paid for it.

logan is hot af desu

Same old "we say so" narrative bullshit. Many people were already dropping their subscription because of the CEO's tweets. Dishonest, disingenuous cocksuckers. The lot of them.

Companies care about virtue signaling and shiet until it causes them to profit. Afterwards they row back.

I've seen the fucking trailer and those have to be the whitest negroes in America

>if you DON'T BUY x, you're kike buzzword
good to know from the recent past, that this spells financial and political doom for these fucks

I created a Netflix account and signed up just to cancel

I use Netflix all the time and I haven't paid for it in over a year

>Not wanting to be guilt-tripped constantly, or not wanting to go along with extreme identity politics makes you racist.

You're either a grovelling, cucked white who consents to having to discuss race and privilege forever, or you're a racist. There is no other option.

>racists are deleting their netflix accounts
>sexists refuse to go see the new all female Ghost-busters

They still haven't figured this shit out.

I'm glad I get to spend 2020 election with you faggots.

I still think deleting your Netflix account is fucken retarded. It's like masturbating for peace, no one gives a shit.

Lmao. Only retards would fall for this. At the end of the day it's economics. Netflix has been shit lately so people don't mind canceling.

Isn't that slander

There is hope for the future:

>remove as many Mexicans as possible (who would vote Democrat next election)
>build a wall
>continue this nationalist momentum in upcoming French and Dutch elections, bringing the death of the EU closer to reality
>Trump prevents Chinese and Indian workers from taking all the white collar jobs
>Trump makes good on his commitment to blue collar workers and brings manufacturing and other industry back to the US, saving the economy and peoples' livelihoods
>better trade deals
>on top of this, progressives never learn, and double-down on their constantly insulting the white working and middle class, not realizing that with less Mexicans around, they will need white votes again

You don't understand, user. One of the best ways and only ways to curb a business that has gotten too big for it's britches and has gone too far, is for it's customers to "vote" with their wallets.

They've always needed white votes really but now the ones who used to cuck themselves for their party are getting sick of their shit.

It's a new age. People aren't baited into doing what you want by threatening to call them a bigot anymore.

I deleted mine LONG ago because all their shows and movies are shit.

This is just vindication of my decision.

Voting with your wallet is the smartest thing you can do to protest a business than standing outside their corporate office and whining like a child. They care more about your money than your feelings and if you cut off that money they're going to be a lot more willing to do what you want in order to get that money back.

It must be very convenient to label everyone who doesn't agree with you as racist.
That word has truly lost all meaning, thanks to the left. I used to be a bit scared of being called out for being a racist, now I don't give a shit because the words holds no impact. Good job leftists.

>those have to be the whitest negroes in America

The SJW millennial variety of negro is essentially a white millennial with darker skin and an even greater sense of entitlement. Basically they're either nigs who grew up in decent neighborhoods around whites or nigs who did well enough in school to escape the ghetto and go to college, usually the former. In either case they almost exclusively hang out with white hipsters because white hipsters constantly kiss their asses and apologize to them for everything, whereas real black people beat them up for acting like huge faggots.

They never learn.

Who has a higher mean income? Conservatives who work and try to keep their life in order? Or Liberals who rely on government gimmes?
Virtue-signaling against the working class as a corporation that relies on profit is beyond fucking retarded. It never works. Goddamn morons.

But let me guess, this isn't considered racist

People who are sick of race baiting propaganda are now racists. Hahahaha.

commie hobbit can't into capitalism

To be fair, we're getting away with a little bit of both simply because many whites in the country are tired of being blamed for every ill a minority has.

Unless they're a direct descendant of an African immigrant, every African American in the US is a mutt with European ancestry. There are no pure blacks among them

soros bought 33 mil in 2015 in netflix shares (nothing to his billions) . it is just a chess piece for his senile attempt at 4d chess against the west

>having a Netflix account in the first place
Why would you waste your money on it in 2012+5?

i'll stick to masturbating
k.. thanks

Because cable (which I have) is 10x more expensive and I'm not exaggerating. Netflix allows people to have access to hundreds of shows on demand whenever they want for a price as low as $10 a month. Poorfags and hipsters love that. As a business model, it's the future because our society is at a point where people don't want to have to follow a schedule in order to keep up with their favorite shows or they don't have the free time to do so. netflix allows them to watch what they want, when they want. It's why they exploded as a concept

I'm not a racist, in fact I made a Netflix account today to prove it, even my Wifes Son made an account with his pocket money and we will be watching this show together with our Black neighbour and father of my Son.

Oh shit I have been totally manipulated, how can I defend against this.

lol

--DAILY REMINDER--

1. torrents

>free
>files save on your HDD for as long as you want
>promotes sharing
>vast library to choose from
>any quality from Blu-ray @ 30mbps to compressed 500kbps
>any audio quality from DTS-HD to low-bitrate aac

2. netflix

>paid
>content is streamable
>promotes cuckoldry
>ever-declining library with stuff removed on almost a daily basis now
>quality is 3mbps for 720p and 5-6mbps for 1080, literally DVD-tier bitrates
>audio can be hit or miss

Im a racist but wont delete netflix account. Lots of good shows.

Kodi much?

Saved, for glory

That fag will die soon enough anyhow. I have a real shot at taking down Mario Draghi tho (Head of the BCE), should I or he is a good guy? I don't know much about the policies he established during his tenure.
Just writing this for entertainment purposes.

You don't have to delete, just cancel the sub. You can still watch shit and just renew when sub is up. It's just to make a point I think

>you're now a racist for not liking something that made fun of your race

>Companies care about virtue signaling and shiet until it causes them to profit.

What is cultural marxism?

Also, it gets then (not them but the rich guys around it) indirect profit.

I'm gonna help you out, user. Get a firestick or an android smart box. Install kodi, install the add ons you want, buy a vpn from anyone except avast(google owned), and have the same, if not better, things to watch than you had before, for a fraction of the cost. Steps for set up are easy and a search engine away.

>I still think deleting your Netflix account is fucken retarded. It's like masturbating for peace, no one gives a shit.

YOU ARE A SHILL

How is. not paying for a content thing that make dear white people, not working?

More working them that, only if you killed the 'dear white people' creators or destroyed the netflix servers and backup servers

Most top rated comments were by black and hispanic people who found this stuff terrible.

But of course oxygen *conveniently* ignored this.

Is this from Aeon Fluxx?

Oh haven't you heard? The new woke SJW thing is to defend corporations and large banks.

Joke is on them I have never paid for Netflix in the first place

What was the ceo's tweet?

How can someone put that title to an article, read it out loud, and say, "Yes. That's what we are going to print."

Is there any filter that stops them from saying things that sound insane?

The movie this show is based on is about how ridiculous identity politics can get, especially in the black community. It's not anti white, it's anti sjw

>inb4 b but those tweets
He has so little to with the show that he isn't even credited

Paying for shows and movies when you have internet is stupid in the first place when you can watch what you like with a simple search but if you canceled your netfix because you think this show is anti white then you're fucking retarded

The only things Sup Forums won't like is the race mixing and gay kissing. Which is basically in everything now so might as well stop watching movies and TV shows all together

They needed the white vote last time but Talcum X convinced them white people were a minority now and they bout that meme hard.

Kek.

Yup.

>tfw you'll never get stoned and enjoy watching MTV shows late at night again
It's a fucking shame

>doesn't capitalize Hell
>capitalizes everything else
What did she mean by this?

do, or do not. there is no try.

>make racist show
>call everyone who won't approve it a racist

What is this jewery?

I want to cum in her eye

Yes goyim, the movie is anti sjw in the last 10 minutes of the movie...nevermind the hour of full on anti white propaganda

>companies dont care if they lose money

Stick to scaffolding mate

>implying people will start paying a monthly subscription to avoid being called a racist according to a bunch of websites online
That's not going to happen. Liberals are dumb but they're not completely braindead.

Pretty much this. I was about to cancel anyway. It's been the same shit for months and the Stranger Things award speech really pissed me off (except based Winona lol) Second half of Walking Dead S7 is about to start so Foxtel can get my $10/mth instead.

Seen the show have you? Even seen the movie?
Didn't think so.

Spurged out over a 30 second trailer showing VILLAIN of the series? Yup

How the fuck did anyone watch that thinking you're meant to take her side?

This show is about how stupid things can get when we take identity politics too seriously and this massive hissy fit proved the point of the show.

Netflix played y'all like fucking Nintendo

> My wife's son
> Father of my son
My siiiides aaahh

Couldn't defend the ladies bathroom and this is their champ. Still brings up Hitler 70 fucking years later to guilt trip white people into sucking Jew dick. Conservatives are only good at bending over. Race war now!

The major majority of the movie is focused on problems blacks have with themselves.

You'd know this if you even watched the movie but no. You'd rather angry over something you haven't even seen because you're so redpilled right?

They picked the whitest black bitch they could find for the role.

You're funding shit like this if you continue your subscription.

Her being half white is part of the plot you fucking idiot

>Netflix subscribers don't have to be your audience. Netflix subscribers are over

This.
Why pay for the cow if you can get the milk for free?

"Racist" is so 2016. This years white-bashing slur is "nazi"

she has no chin

you don't think we haven't all figured that out by now.

>green eye, light skin
>dear white people

Nigger you don't understand. While you all jerk off to any tolerant or "white" uthopia eden, the economy still works the same as ever. The liberal intervention of the media and the economic pensionist system are some of the problems of the decreasing white population.

However, the presidents and candidates who hide behind this kind of "x or y" messages have deals planned when they become president regarding economic pacts and foreigner policies.

It's so big and hidden, that you can only speculate, or listen to an economist for some accuracy on the matter.

That's why you never get rid of any freedom. Because that's the only kind of guarantee you can get from the government.

NEVER GET RID OF YOUR FREEDOMS.

She's meant to be half white.

Do some research before you post and look like a retard

Destroy Netflix. Stop watching propaganda movies, make reading the new cool. It can be done. Pester them with complaints though.

Yes she does? It's just smaller than average

I bet she's got a white boyfriend too, like all SJW mulattoes

That looks like a caucasoid skull desu

Why are they deleting?

Poor Little White Boy

>bests pol
>implying it won't cause more people to unsubscribe

Fucking this.
Everything else is fine, but the chin ruins her face for me. (would still fuck her of couse)

>My libshit mom owns our netflix account
I can't cancel but I would if I could so is there any way I can help?

>"only the sith deal in absolutes"
Isn't that an absolute too?

I would also like to know about these tweets.

>only the sith deal in absolutes
vs
>all siths deal in absolutes

Funny White people can't even 'watch' it. Not for even a day. Now think of all those who experience it, everyday day through out their life. May be that's the point of the show. To make those don't think, think.

When have i seen something like this before? Never. So, I'm taking a new Netflix acct.

Have you mashed your shit through a kitchen sieve because you were looking for gold one day? And then tried to sieve some flour a couple of days later?

It didn't work because you shit all over your filter then refused to admit your mistake and clean up after yourself. From this point on, that historical shit will cling to everything you try to do and will ruin everything.

>don't watch it because it's shit
>HAHAHA TRIGGERED MUCH?

>caring about the intricacies of niggerflix and their propaganda bullshit

You know, fuck the rest of my family.

Deleting my subscription now. I'm not paying for TV shows that tell me to go fuck myself.

POO

It was only a matter of time before the open commodification of the SJW movement began in earnest. Sure, people have been making money off it all along, behind the scenes--pushing agendas that lead to profits. Now that it's normalized enough that no one remembers a time before it, companies can begin to shamelessly and directly use race cards to make money.

>No one gives a shit when you take away your money from them
>It's the same as jacking off

I thought Aussie were suppose to be clever, you must be one of the immigrants.