Alefantis has another website that is password protected

here you go, bucksfishingandcamping.com/protected godspeed.

I am not clicking dat shit

sage pizzaniggers threads

pizzafaggots btfo

pizzashits on suicide watch

how will they ever recover from

ZERO PROOF

ZERO EVIDENCE

kys

ZERO PROOF
E
R

ZERO EVIDENCE
E
R

>zero evidence
man, this obnoxious shilling just makes it obvious that shit is real.
You can't try THAT HARD to bury it and just claim it's baseless.
Not to mention the evidence is literally all over the place.

As i said many times, i only do it because pizzatards get mad triggering and its fun

i do agree pedos are out there, but nothing pizzafags dug up will ever contribute to even 1 second of jail time

so sing with me

ZERO PROOF
E
R

ZERO EVIDENCE
E
R

>I'm with you but since it won't do jack shit I'm le chaotic
get a real hobby

>icann-abuse-reports
??

ZERO PROOF
E
R

ZERO EVIDENCE
E
R

hi podesta

hope you enjoy nigger cock

Oh there's proof you NIGGERS AGGAHH

Pic related is ME and I'm gonna be in here all day laying down evidence and bants so just pull up a chair and get ready

reminder

the only arrest that pizzagate has achieved was the moron who bought this horseshit and went down there with a gun

Fake news.

thr guy who was an actor, who's father is in bed with the clintons and he conveniently only shot their computer so the had to throw it away and replace it.

How long before you commit suicide by hanging yourself then shooting yourself in the face twice?

u look liek a fat greasy faggot
KYS faggot leaf pedo

aids skrillex?

as far as im concerned solders in the meme war are not to be abused

anti-"pedo" is feminist horseshit and also counterproductive when it comes to having more white children

its like sending solders on a worthless suicide mission so underage girls can feel secure about entrapping men

It's February not December
Kys

Second month
12th day
And just poo only in loo please bot on internet screen.

NOW my further posts shall begin the compilation of VERIFIABLE REPEATABLE SCIENTIFIC evidence of pizzagate

Annnnd buckle in faggots

don't you have a street to shit in?

First thing we need to do, with all that poo cleared away, is begin the discussion of TUNNELS. That's right folks we are talkin babby tunnels.

These aren't your grandads old subway tunnels under new york or whatever, these are baby tunnels. How do they get a baby in the tunnel? Is there a train for the baby? Yes.