Wow... brave

wow... brave....

really makes you think

Petty...

Keep giving the finger to a building while policy is being made hundreds of miles away.

powerful...

Such a powerful picture #FuckDrumpf

he loves mexico, then he should get his ass back over the border

i wonder who could be behind that camera

>ywn plunge your hard cock into that tight muscular Chicano booty hole.

And #WhitePeople

Yes, Mexico is ass.

BLUMPFKINSKKKIN BTFO

Probably 5 snipers with scopes trained on him. I hope he makes a crazy mad dash at the building and gets nuetralized.

Very brave, he actually left the basement guys. When was the last time you went out and protested anything. Buying Mountain Dew and cheese Doritos isn't a protest.

You're a nigger
Kill yourself nigger
Stop being a nigger

He looks like he is 5'7", haha, fucking insecure manlet.

I never understand this, they fly their flag over the US flag but if Mexico is so great why the fuck are you in the U.S. then?

You're a nigger too stop being a nigger

you and your friends are going to get raided and deported, Jorge, just like Elian Gonzalez you'll be cowering in a closet

stunning and brave! fuck borders and shit

y-you too

Just another white nigger thinking he's cool.

>I got money in the bank.

That's a nice butt :3

that the most your pinto bean sized brain can come up with, call people "nigger"? at least a nigger got to be president, a beaner will never lead the free world.

Compare his butt to the trumpback whale's butt :^)

Mexico should be farted on

Wow really bubbles my broth

I would bite that ass all night.

T H I C C

>70 years old man looks like 70 years old man

wow really made me think thank you

Inferiority complex. Most shitskins have a pretty deep-seated one.

This made me completely reconsider my attitude to Mexicans

What a faggot, I grew up in NYC and I still will never understand the whole sagging my pants faggot shit that everyone knows comes straight from prison culture when one dude wanted to offer his ass to another dude. They do this even knowing its all about offering up man butt to each other since they're all depraved untermensch. Fuck I would've told that fucking ese go home puto, we dont want you anyway. And to stick that dirty finger back up his ass.

What is that? I'm colorblind. Can someone tell me what's going on here?

nigga you gay af, but I know youre barking up the right alley with this guy cause shit only a fag sags his pants like that and dude like you are just picking up what theyre putting down... haha

It's the numbers 1, 4, and the supplementary 88

wow....picture worth a thousand words.....rly speaks

I want to fuck that Trump.

Oh, good. 1488 Hail victory brother!

I know you didn't glorify that nigger Obama just cause his half black shilling gay Michelle penis btfo ass led our country into shit for nearly a decade. Nigger you ever praise him again you should barrel roll off the nearest bldg. Thx

You have to leave now, thx

Is this John Cena? Is he a heel now?

It's a war. They want to outbreed you, and one day they are enough numbers to declare independence or just take over the country and have it annexed by Mexico.
There is no other reason. Those are hostile acts of war.

I saw some comedy central propaganda some time ago, and the liberal audience just kept clapping and applauding when some hispanic dude was bragging about their birth rates.

T H I C C

Also, left handed ness is degeneracy

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

You shouldn't have done that.

I'm not colourblind but wtf is going on here

If you can't see it, you are colourblind.

Sorry.

Also, its a tricky merchant.

You don't recognize your greatest ally BFF? Bad goy.

I want to grope his ass while he fucks me frontal.

czech em

Where's the Sup ForumsICE when you need them

Really rustled my jimmies

If they were this brave with their cartels and corrupt politicians maybe they wouldn't need to run away from their shithole.

Only a Mexican would this his ass is patriotic. Fling that fucker over the wall.

>I never understand this, they fly their flag over the US flag but if Mexico is so great why the fuck are you in the U.S. then?

Not a shill, but pol do the same sometimes, when talking about anexing other countries.

They say their country is awesome but them talk about anexing other countries

Its almost as if the building is an inanimate object which has no feelings & can't argue back. Weird.

Its a thing all immigrants do.

In Aus the wogs (greeks and italians, lebs too) go on about how much better their country is, even though most of them are Aus Born, but they never move there.

Oddly enough the ones who are pure immigrants always say "sure its nice but i dont want to live there, why do you think im here"

All that being said few aussies ever say how great England is.