I Hope Men Get Taste of this "Gender Equality"

A New Male Birth Control
youtu.be/Vjn4cFfglSU

Side effects that women have dealt with for decades!

"Let’s review some of the possible side effects of currently available birth-control options for women, shall we? Here’s just a sampling.

Minastrin 24 FE, a low-hormone birth control pill: Headaches, nausea, menstrual cramps, yeast infections, breast tenderness, acne, mood swings, and weight gain.

NuvaRing, a hormonal vaginal ring: Vaginal-tissue irritation, headaches, mood changes, nausea and vomiting, weight gain, breast pain, painful menstruation, abdominal pain, acne, and decreased libido."

Mirena Intrauterine Device: pelvic or abdominal pain, ovarian cysts, headaches and migraines, acne, depressed mood, “heavy or prolonged menstrual bleeding.”

IUDs can also cause sepsis or perforate the uterus. This is very rare, but still:perforate theuterus.

dont women ultimately decide to take the birth control?

This is fucking great.

My friend has a girlfriend that has always wanted to get pregnant, and he never did.

Recently the pill 'failed' but he found some extra pills thrown away in the garbage. It is quite clear she went off them temporarily to trap him into something deeper like marriage.

I am sick of not having the same level of reproductive control as females.

>i'm gonna cum in you, if you get pregnant it means you tricked me

gee, why don't you give me all your money, i will keep it safe?

Taking birth control is a choice. Women have never been forced to take it, and you should feel retarded for having this opinion.

The assumption is that he trusts someone he loves not to do something like that and so the pill is acceptable contraception for them. It is a form of betrayal and I would prefer to have control over that myself.

You sound like you attend regular classes at UC Berkley.

>I'm so glad I can finally be a little slut like slut girls now!

>tfw my mom did this to my dad and I was born

Rule no1 in life: Don't trust anyone completely on things that matter really lot to you

He transferred the responsibility to the bitch simply because he wanted to fell nicer while fucking. Who's the idiot here?

"Side effects that women have dealt with for decades!"

kek! it does not change our hormones, so sorry no side effects. unused sperm is always reabsorbed...

I can see you've never formed any deep connections with another human.

If your wife runs off with her new boyfriend and steals your car, is the lesson to make sure that you always lock your car up and never allow your wife to drive it?

If you don't want a child why don't you just not have sex

Self control is a lost art

Abstinence
No side-affects

This sounds pretty awesome. When they get the side effects of male birth control down to the level where the test subjects no longer kill themselves, I'll be all over that shit.

I thought abortion was the best birth control according to women.

>orgasm but no ejaculation
Who would even want that? Not even a guy but I like a nice creampie or cumshot

You can use a condom, retard.

The "control" difference is that when you would lie you have the condom on and instead came in her, she'd probably get the baby and alimony the same as if she lied about being on the pill.

Also, I'm pretty sure lying about using contraception qualifies as rape by deception both ways. I imagine girls get away with this by saying they "forgot" to take a pill on schedule or that it sometimes just doesn't work, but if your friend found proof in the garbace, then maybe he has a chance to do something about it.

>German sex ed

I realize that it's probably just the local imam reading lines out of the Koran, but what the fuck did you learn in anatomy class?

You still shoot seminal fluid you complete retard. It's just the sperm that are missing from your cum. It's like vasectomy but with gel instead of cutting or stapling your vas deferens, easier to reverse if you decide to ruin your life by having kids.

Birth control for men? Now my boyfriend won't get pregnant
So close to having a METAL ID

sounds ok to me, as long as it's prove safe.
Seriously, what's the problem?

In regards to the retard OP, if you don't like hormonal birth control, don't use them. Use a condom/ Femidom. Women can choose to deal with the side effects or not- that's what equal treatment is, you get to make up your own mind.

>huur I may have all my ambitions and dreams thrown into the trash by the fact that my woman chose to have a kid and I did not
>BUT AT LEAST THERE ARE MORE WHITE KIDS NOW!
I swear, traditionalists are even bigger cucks and collectivists than libshits are.

1. This is not the only form of male contraception currently in development. In fact, it's easily the worst one of them.

2. No matter how smug feminists may act about it and it's side effects, truth is: it strips women from their biggest source of legal and social control over men. It actually makes us closer to the TRUE equality and even tradcucks should be happy about it because it will inevitably bring power back in man's hands because women simply won't be able to compete without being able to abuse reproductive tools granted to them by the nature.

Few of them that can actually compete will get the success they deserve, other ones will be forced to fall in line.

>no ejaculation

>Semen is a white or grey liquid, emitted from the urethra (tube in the penis) on ejaculation. Usually, each millilitre of semen contains millions of spermatozoa (sperm), but the majority of the volume consists of secretions of the glands in the male reproductive organs.

This would just mean no sperm in seman

Fuck women. They deserve a bit of suffering for having it so easy in life.

How does it trap the sperm yet not slow or completely stop the orgasm? Sounds painful, also why the fuck would anyone do this when bitches are willfully taking birth control.

t. Scientist
Fuck off science shill

Troll women who want to get preggers

>injected into the lumen
no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

I'm looking forward to Vasalgel. I'm going to make my sons get it when they're 15, and it should last them through college. Make them at least get into an early career before they get some broad pregnant.

The real application of this is to give it to boys in high school when they get their shots.

>teen pregos solved

Do not fuck around with your Vas deferens...Any complications will be extremely painful (4U). Stop being a degenerate.

why is this fucking faggot saying 'biosex male' and 'biosex female'?

What is a completely painless and harmless, as well as highly reliable thing called condom?

I've never once asked my wife to use the pill, that was her own decision. I was fine with pulling out but she wasn't because it's usually that last little bit at the end that makes her cum and when I pull out she doesn't get to full climax. Sometimes we used condoms before she went on the pill but not that often.

>2017
>not raising a non-degenerate white family
KEKOLD

Sperm don't enter your semen during orgasm but they travel to your seminal vesicle. You don't actually "empty your balls" during orgasm. Jesus, people... you probably don't even know girls don't pee from the same hole the penis goes in. Were you homeschooled by your christian inbred family?

>If your wife runs off with her new boyfriend and steals your car, is the lesson to make sure that you always lock your car up and never allow your wife to drive it?
Yes.

has this affect your relationship with your dad or do you both hate your mom?

Are you retarded? The great thing about Vasalgel is that it has zero side effects. It is a physical contraceptive.

There is only one form of birth control that is 100% effective, and it's called anime.

This

>I'm gonna cum in you with the understanding that you've taken your contraceptive option and that if you did, in fact, wants kids with me that you'd respect me/my opinion/my rights/whatever and discuss it with me first, so that we may come to a mutual agreement, both for our own best interests, and the best interests of a possible child

The lesson is to hook up with her new boyfriend and steal your own car

I actually have been keeping up for this for a while.

I plan on getting it done. I don't wear condoms and I'm older and have more money than when I was a kid, so the odds of a woman baby trapping my ass are much higher. Fuck that.

Have fun explaining to people how your sons aren't gay but still got HIV.

Best place to trap your sperms is a girl (male)'s anus
"3

The lesson is report it stolen.

This

>Trying to get me angry about this when I'll never ever find a use for it
Nice try

The lesson is Ur gay

Inject it into your friends when their passed out

Oh wait

You need to have friends for this to work

I think it's good that men can now be certain whether or not they're able to get someone pregnant.

Also, women should get off the pill. It can kill them, it fucks with their ability to select a mate they can stand in the long run, and it spoils the water supply.

Also nothing sexier than a creampie, if it's with the added bonus of no pregnancy risk, that's just all good.

Except those symptoms are significantly more prevalent and severe. You left out that part, you retard.

Watch, as the Juvenile Leaf becomes enraged at the realization that a burger thought of something he didn't.

You have to watch out for developing a sperm immunity. Constant sperm absorbtion can cause your immune system to get used to absorbing your sperm, then you reverse a vasectomy (or anything similar) and you're still shooting blanks or almost-blanks with shitty weak sperm.

t. Autistic screeching

Lol, if you can't handle the side effects, you just don't take it. This is great news for men.

You're embarrassing yourself.

>Minastrin 24 FE, a low-hormone birth control pill: Headaches, nausea, menstrual cramps, yeast infections, breast tenderness, acne, mood swings, and weight gain.
>NuvaRing, a hormonal vaginal ring: Vaginal-tissue irritation, headaches, mood changes, nausea and vomiting, weight gain, breast pain, painful menstruation, abdominal pain, acne, and decreased libido

How is any of these side effects different from normal women shit?

Awwww, it's so adorable!

sure but what about putting your sperm in spermbank first?

Your prostate makes most of your juice.
IIRC this was taught in 9th class, but our education is a clusterfuck anyway.

>sure but what about putting your sperm in spermbank first?
That has been an option for decades combined with vasectomy and it never became popular enough.

Thank you senpai

It makes it all worse, at least if the pill you're taking isn't the right one. Some girls are really fine with one for years and don't notice anything as far as side effects go, others have a constant complaint.

Will the vasalgel research ever be finished? It's taking forever.

Roasties on overwatch

Nope nope nope.

If you're really that concerned about knocking her up just remember - up the bum, no babies.

You could always, you know, NOT FUCK, YOU CUM DRENCHED WHORE.

Ahaha MEN DONT EVEN BRING CONDOMS! Now we can lie about having a sperm suppressant (Lets face it, only women have birth so no birth control for men) i pump and dump all the time (no singles thouh, thats how u get stds)

This. The thought of that made my balls retract into my body to hide.

Also blocking male ejaculation would have fucked me up as a kid. Cummingis great

>yeast infections
>acne
>mood swings
>weight gain

So, in other words, it controls birth by making their pussy stink, making them insufferably bitchy, and physically hideous?

I'm ok with this.

They're progressing to larger and larger animals. They haven't started human trials yet, though.

This is fucking stupid, there are already male birth control pills/chemicals, etc. being researched or tested now, almost none of which require invasive shit to be done to your vas deferens. I ain't letting anybody touch anything close to that, I'll just take pills, even with more side effects, I'm not risking my fucking vas.

>the sperm ends up being re-absorbed in the body
That's satanic as hell, I used to do "mystic" semen retention techniques and grew bitch tits within 3 days.
Semen was ment to be expelled by a male. not consumed or re-absorbed, otherwise they will turn into a tranny.
This should not be forced on anyone,besides it will backfire once people become infertile or gay from this procedure... unless that was (((their))) plan all along.
They will castrate whites but leave niggers and browns untouched.

>have to use a SYRINGE to inject some fluid into your balls

Thanks jews, ill pass

Oh and i love this term "biosex"

Dude really?

Sperm is produced in the balls and then travells to the seminal vesicle, where it's mixed with seminal fluid, from it it's transfered further to prostate for storage and from where it will ejected during orgasm.

If you block sperm from entering seminal vesicle it's the same like vasectomy, only no snippity snip so less invasive.

You still shoot ejaculate like before, only there is no sperm in it.

This is elementary school biology

don't have sex. problem solved

Actually the fucking meme that "girls have been dealing with this for decades ohmagawd. Like girl power am i right?". Was proven to be a pile of fresh elephant shit.

The side effects of this drug were way more extreme than anything experienced on the pill. It was suspected of causing major hormonal shifts which led to massive swings in mood and general mental health. A few of the guys fucking killed themselves while on it.

Kind of disgusting that some femtard websites were reporting such a blatant fucking lie and basically calling the men who killed themselves a bunch of sissy wimps who aren't as tough as us girls.

No fucking way. Elaborate this shit.

It sounds like it pretty much turns them into a British woman minus the accent.

Maybe women's groups shouldn't pressure the FDA into allowing barely functional drugs into the market.

upupupupup

>why is this fucking faggot saying 'biosex male' and 'biosex female'?
To allow gender to be a social construct and avoiding hurting transgender fee fees. Your biosex is cannot be changed because it's biological not social. The mental gymnastics cucks go through for the mentally ill is astounding.
Wait until the trannies get pissed again demand to have their biosex to be changed.

Neat

After doing it raw I can't condom sex anymore. Condom sex is inferior to wanking.

just fucking sleep with your cellphone on your balls, while making automated phonecalls so your balls get fried
no more babies, and now you can cum up in that bitch every fucking day

I'd fucking love this, cumming inside someone is a great feeling but I always worry they haven't taken the pill like they said they have

it isn't.

This will be interesting. On a side note I will mention my experience with birth control
>first starting my relationship with my girlfriend
>use condoms when I fuck her in the beginning because I don't know where she been and we don't want any bastards at the time
>we discuss all the different methods of birth control because even though we are teenagers we aren't stupid teenagers
>she starts the pill
>no condoms because she hates them
>pill has adverse effects on her
>stops using the pill
>condoms even though she complains
>we try all kinds of different birth controls
>one that looks like a suppository but forms a spermicidal plug on the cervix
>sponge
>diaphram
>she decides to change her dosage
>works for a while
>starts getting the shot
>fucks with her again
>try the low dose patch
>that thing gets dirty as fuck and looks terrible plus she is breaking out
>try another different dosage of bc
>we have been careful and had no kids to this day and have tried many different avenues of birth control
>both adults now
>still together after almost ten years
>our friends who had children watched their lives turn to shit for a while
>should have worn a rubber or taken a pill
I might try this after more research. God help me if it turns out that shit hardens to a rock in your cock and there is no way to remove it.

>chopping your dick off at birth
>now injecting it to clog the pipes

what will the americans think of next+

should practice abstinence and wait to be married. sex outside marriage is degenerate and a sin. nfp methods are 99% with no side effects. women who complain about bc because they are lazy sluts.

Reminder that if you haven't had sex without a condom you are still technically a virgin (unless you're a woman).
Reminder that if you wear a condom you are being cucked by the latex Jew.
Reminder that if you wear a condom you are a beta male and the next pack of condoms you buy will likely last you a lifetime.
Reminder that cumming inside a girl is the best feeling available to anyone.
Reminder that if you can't pay for at least half of an abortion (just in case) you are a wagelet and should kill yourself.
Reminder that only beta males get STDs (from sleeping with slut beta females).
Prove me wrong faggots.

Jokes on them, I don't have sex at all!

>truth is: it strips women from their biggest source of legal and social control over men
This x 1000
They won't be able to trap people by fucking with condoms or not taking the pill, which evens up the field a lot.
Also imagine if you're secretly on this stuff and your gf gets pregnant.
I can see a lot of hilarity ensuing, when this form of male contraception starts hitting mass adoption.

never been in a relationship huh?
men pressure women into taking it

>I am sick of not having the same level of reproductive control as females.
Keep your dick in your pants, you dumb fuck.

Desu the pill never should been have invented in the first place. It enabled women to slut around and escape their role as wives/mothers. They're meant to be pregnant constantly.

agreed, it also enabled men to fuck around in their youth as much as their libido let them instead of being the money making repairing machine they are meant to be
an hour a man is not making money is an hour wasted