Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TX8V_ZWwgb4?t=16s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

something about deep fried chicken growing on trees
sports involving said chicken
and prob something about watermellons and koolaid

>609

moar pics please

I can barely read it.......anyone can transcribe please? My monitor is shit.

Keep posting pics op, Sandy Hook was a fucking messy false flag.

haha what a pile of shit. I've seen schools in 1970's Bronx that looked nicer

I inverted the color it sorta easier to read now

What is that ashy substance on the barrel? Is that what happens to an AR barrel after sustained fire? It's weird how the stock, receiver handguard etc are all clean but that barrel is covered in that white stuff. Not even the very front of the handguard has any on it. Not a gun person so I don't know.

That what happens when a barrel gets hot then it cools down. It can easily be washed off.

I read supposed excerpts from a report on this incident a few years back, I distinctly remember how it described that the children were all piled in the classroom's bathroom trying to save themselves (not that they had a chance). Like it was a giant dogpile of children some feet high. And the forensics showed that the shooter was basically pumping rounds into the pile of children. Really disturbing.

What was the shooters other perks?

Is it jammed or something? Seems like the slide on that pistol is not fully open, yet it's not closed either.

>it fucking jammed

That would be consistent with A barrel only gets hot enough to produce the white ash after heavy and rapid fire. So its very possible he was just unloading into a pile of kids.

>hair on the front sight

>enhance

Kek

Bet someone got smacked with it

>this triggers eurocucks

the school looks like it belongs in the ghetto. Look at the window blinds from 1983.

not sure what this one is.

It really does, so non-logical

Yeah what the heck is that? Looks like a bullet lodged into metal mini-blinds. But the 'bullet' in the pic looks oddly flat, also some red specks on it. Could've traveled through a body before resting in the blinds.

this is apparently the shooters shirt.

Can some Burger explain to me why it's popular to think sandy hook was fake ? is it still believed that it's fake or have people changed their mind and now think that it was real ?

People who think it was a hoax still think it was a hoax. People who believe it was real still think it is real.

Almost looks like snot all over it, and located in places one would wipe their nose on their shirt if they were to do so. I wonder if he started crying excessively.

missing the shooter body. Now that a mystery

Well thats pretty much all the interesting pictures.

They took it off.

So each side just have their own circle jerk bascially ?

Yeah the photographic part of this report given to the public has been significantly toned down. That's why I mentioned the written report in a post earlier - the written report is far more graphic than any photos released.

FALSE FLAG
why would they take off autismos shirt, and pile loose ammo on the gun, reminds me of the magic bullet found on JFK's gurney

well it make since they would all be in the bathroom as it seems the teachers were trained to put their students into the bathroom. here is an interview with one of them.

youtu.be/TX8V_ZWwgb4?t=16s

So its not unlikely the teacher in the room he went into did the same thing.

They took his pants off as well.

no blood on the clothes or his hat. Where he shoot himself?

Also his underwear. Strange, it seems they undress you when they do an autopsy

This may be blood

Looks like dried blood in the shirt: A shot to the right side of the skull would explain the heavy dark stain the right side of the shirt.

Yes it should be YYYYMMDD

I dunno I inverted the color and dont see anything

1/2

2/2

Pretty much.

ill believe it all if I am shown one picture of the whole lanza family together

This is the one thing i find to be a bit strange.

It says here the sig is in the left front pocket so that means he used the glock to kill himself. Yet in

you can see it is jammed. So the fatal shot he did to himself ended up jamming the weapon on the next cycle.

Is this what you read?

Limp wristing a pistol can cause it to fail to cycle because the backward force of the recoil will not be sufficient to cycle the action as too much of it is distributed to the frame.
So
>shoots himself
>dies
>pistol cycles without any force keeping the frame forward while the gun tries to cycle
>it cycles partially and jams
If Sandy Hook was a false flag it's a pretty complicated one

Probably his hair on the front sight then.

Good point.

There was an old urban legend a child screamed

>"I dun wanna be here today!"

And Adam just told him

>"Well, you're here today..."

Before ending him.

That would be Christopher Robin as shit if it was true.

Mattv2099 and MGSV both taught me this

So I'll leave you goys with this since I gotta head to bed at some point in my life

I don't know the exact purpose of this thread but I'm interested in whether Sandy Hook was real. So far we can reasonably conclude that the shooter killed himself by gunshot to the head with that Glock. We might be looking in the wrong place entirely, but looking at the hair it looks plausible that it could be Lanza's.
Before we proceed further, what would define Sandy Hook as a "hoax"? I personally would define it as the students having not died.
Given that is the case, we would want to find evidence that positively confirms that Sandy Hook students were not shot, right?

Shills only believe this is real

Here is the most fucked up picture.

It appears the little retard was upset that his mom spent so much time at the school.

It is called the chicken tree because it bears chicken. The center of the chicken is juicy. It contains everything you ever will need to live like calcium and water. The whole chicken altogether is 500 calories, 700 with the bones. It spits out seeds every 4 hours using its long chute. The vines that hold the chicken is very soft and very strong.

The main sport is called meat-fight. [can't read] are (men?) of chicken. They fight each other and the first one to fall loses. Another sport is juice blast. They each have a chicken bone that is used to poke a hole through the center. [Pretty unintelligible after that].

Hair and no blood. There have been like two drops of blood in all of these photos.

See
This is the only significant blood splatter in the images that have been put out,

>"Ryan"

Thanks

No opinion on the validity of Sandy Hook, but holy shit, knowing what was just out of sight of these photos was like some kind of "gore edging". Think this thread invented a new fetish.

false flag

Hey! This kid stole my idea!

Yeah, and it looks like a natural splash and pool between the desk and the floor. Persons were definitely shot.

Martyrdom

It says it never happened
Nice movie set.

Then you fill it with chicken juice. Finally you squeeze it and juice comes out

Can't decode the last bit.

A jammed Glock is the most unbelievably part of the whole story.

Good eyes, I'm on my tablet this early and the resolution is fucked. Definitely sounds like some shit I'd have written when I was ten.

These pics are creepy af

Imagine being an investigator of this shit at the scene

Oh right false flag etc

There is nothing creepy about these pictures. Your imagination is making them creepy

I know. I have horrible morbid curiosity and badly want to see picture of the whole classroom.

FUCK THESE PROFESSIONAL CRISIS ACTOR FAGGOTS

THANKS FOR HELPING KEEP US LIED TO YOU FUCKS

YOU'RE TOTAL FUCKING TRASH AND UN-AMERICAN AS FUCK

YOU MAKE GEORGE WASHINGTON WEEP

Either a ricochet or piece of skull lodged in some blinds

it makes perfect sense. it goes from smallest number to largest number

0-12 / 1-31 / -infinty-infinity

Creepy

It's a mangled bullet. Reportedly fiocchi 55 grain soft point.

that's retarded, it should go in terms of units from either smallest to largest or vice versa.

a day is shorter than a month which is shorter than a year.

The cops took those cellphone pics mere minutes after it stopped

I wonder if that shit will ever be leaked

Why did they take all his clothes off at the scene?
Why isn't there any dick pics?

FALSE FLAG