Is it hypocritical to fight for the preservation of the white race when you're a mongrel yourself...

Is it hypocritical to fight for the preservation of the white race when you're a mongrel yourself? I'm a quarter taiwanese, but mostly scandanavian. I've always identified and loved western culture, I certainly don't feel any shame towards asian culture but it always felt alien to me. I want to have children with my beautiful white gf, I've always assumed the mixture by this point would be non negligible.

>checks flag
>"I'm a mongrel"
Checks out.

No. Do it. Asians are bros. Nice trips.

You are more white in spirit than most blonde hair blue eyed Swedish cuck boys, but your genes aren't. If you truly loved the white race you wouldn't breed with a white girl, your asian genes are not negligible. We face extinction and race mixing is the problem. The good news is it is easy for you to find an asian qt being Caucasian looking. Sorry if that is depressing bro but sometimes if you love something you have to sacrifice yourself

You have a white brain. Immigration and mongrelization will always be happening in our countries, the thing most young "conservative" people are concerned about is mass immigration from the third world, with below replacement level indigenous birth rates to compound the problem. Having one or two quarter chinks or halfies around isn't a big deal if they abide by the same laws, customs and cultures as we do.

I'm half black and i fight for the preservation of the white race.

I don't care if it's "hypocritical" and i would not even care if every white or mixed or black person i know would disagree (if they knew) or be "racist" against me.

This is what i believe in.

dis pic mayne

bump

Based.
Would let you inseminate my wife.

No worries bro. In all honesty race matters little. As long as you act and think like a Western European, that's what really matters. Fight for the west, have lots of babies with your soon to be wife, keep the traditions/identity alive. In all honesty most Europeans are mongrels themselves, we just have superior ideas and a superior culture, which is what is of real importance.

t. Chang Ton

u rike fry rice?

>"we just have superior ideas and a superior culture, which is what is of real importance."
>pooland
>"we"

what is this 56% shit I keep hearing about

This thread is proof Sup Forums is a non-white board.

I salute you fellow Jamals.

The possibility that there are dudes running around doing stuff for hundreds of years is strangely comforting.

its a fascinating idea desu, i'd recommend watching the man from earth if you like the subject

>we just have superior ideas and a superior culture
Bragging about being superior is not what a superior man does.

If she wanted i would find some excuse not to do it.

In his case specifically, considering he is a quarter taiwanese his children would look white and his taiwanese genes probably wouldn't have any negative effect intelectually.

That said, the case can be made that the admixture would reduce the frequency of features such as blond or red hair or blue eyes.

But that is what bothers me, we can't even PROPERLY KNOW, because after 1945 eugenics became taboo, and deeply studying those things is rayciss.

To be clear about the last 2 paragraphs, i'm not sure it would or wouldn't also because a few studies show that not only slavs, but also germanic and nordic europeans have some degree of northern asian/mongoloid admixture.

I belive it's true specially because, not only both groups have many common characteristics, but features that are considered typically east asian often manifest itself in both Slavs ang Germanic/Nordics. Himmler is a iconic example: He's 100% german as far we know.

bump

I'm pretty sure 95% of white people (like me) are the 'niggers' of white people. We're descended from the Gaul/Germani "barbarians" who basically lived in hay huts, and pounded the fuck out of ancient civilization due to our sheer numbers and viciousness.

Likewise, the Chinese are the 'niggers' of asians, and there are so many of them, they will probably claim the world via their sheer numbers. It doesn't alarm me, since this is basically what we did to the smart-ass people who lived here 2000 years ago.

The world will be inherited by the 'niggers' of every race. There's genuinely nothing you or I can do about it, unless you find some clever way of exterminating 5-6 billion people.

That isn't the fight but you knew that already, Satan.
If anything happens it'll be an ideals massacre.

Bro just live you're life, memeing aside I'm 100% European, 99.5% North-West European genetic testing showing and all I care about is rapid demographic displacement that would inevitably lead to conflict and also dangerous ideas. Having said that I'm sure all the autists on here will be glad to hear I will pass on my blonde hair/blue eye genes with my blue eyed Northern European partner... having said this there's no going back anyway, the demographic rubicon has been crossed lads.

Bump