sivananda.org/teachings/asana/sun-salutation.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8tw7LIykvBw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sati_(practice)
youtube.com/watch?v=_eordFfxSAY
youtube.com/watch?v=ifTgWft4GdA
youtube.com/watch?v=5i6PBui-bN8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Both Jesus and Buddha were hindu

what kind of retard would worship a fucking 4-armed elephant man?
frogs is where it's at

Praise be to God our Lord and His great avatar Babaji

POO

>implying an Ugly frog>Majestic Elephant God
Kys Tulipnigger

Broofs?

>ssrf
>This is science because our seers claim their bullshit in percentiles.

What's the little mouse called?

It's science because you can confirm it for yourself, but meditation is ooh so hard and requires work so why bother. Easier to fling words around

What does Hindu have for gays?

Ganesh bows to The Little Mouse

Just be sure to stack +10% spirit incense sticks
I'm dying here, they stack powerups like in vidya
Btw, my belief is truer.

Mushika

Also I know the ssrf people.
They don't believe it themselves and joke about it in their private social network accounts.

Dunno about SSRF, but the SRF people certainly take it seriously

but Buddhism is better

So Castor and Sven, don't believe that filth and consider gnosticism.

If you want, I tell you my experience and you decide.

The Hindu gods were the Asura and the Deva.

These were the same two sides of the Anunna gods known as Enlil and Enki.

Or the Zoroastrian gods known as Ahura Mazda and Ahriman.

Or the Greek gods known as Zeus and Poseidon

Or the Roman gods known as Jupiter and Neptune.

Ect. and so on.

Mushika is mine.

Deva=God
Asura=Demon

That's like saying Jesus and Mohammad were Christian gods

Sure, let's hear it

wtf user I just read about the srf's ww3 article.

should i just kill myself to avoid all of that suffering?

Deva was said to be the good side and Asura were said to be bad.

Just as the Heavenly host had split into Loyal Angels and rebel fallen ones.

Its about the Adversary Marduk who lead the rebellion from Enlil.

Ahura Mazda was said to be good and Ahriman was said to be bad.

But from who's perspective ?

its true, its happening in 2018

Shiva best god in hinduism. Prove me wrong

Nope, you're right. He is Ganesha's father

>elephant thing
>???+2017
>not worshiping hoerses
Neigh.

One night in my backyard my god gave me gnosis, it was a rather unique experience, the flow of time seemed altered, my body felt very light and agile, there was a sense of legitimate divine pressence, my mind expanded, it was an incredible feeling of trascendence, very hard to describe, a lucidity unrivaled; after the experience, my eyes adopted a reptile like appearance for a small ammount of time; later started seeking and tried stuff, my god literally had to protect me from the idiocies those people of the science suggested; from my experience there's a demiurge, so read on gnosticism and wisen up.

Yeah there's alot of overlap in old religions when you look into it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-European_religion is an interesting read

What idiocies are you talking about, specifically?

The gods with a little g are all Archons.

The gnostics tell us of the Reality of the Rulers. Its called the Hypostatis of the Archons.

This text tells us that the Demiurge was known as Samael, Saklas or Yaldabaoth. Sometimes called El for short.

El is the Chief Archon.

He is the father of the other Archons the other Lords.

He brought the Kingship here to Earth. The Anunna gods are those from Heaven to Earth come. The Anunnaki. The children and heirs of Anu.

He is the same as El of the Elohim or Cronos the pagan father god of Zeus and Poseidon.

The reality of these rulers is that they are the Lords of the Garden.

They didnt create us, because Archons cannot Create, They can only Manipulate.

They took an already existing primitive primate humanoid and they mixed their DNA with it in a clay vessel. The sumerian and the gnostic text agree on this.

Gnostics say that the Demiurge made man from clay and the Sumerian say the Lords of the Garden did it. They give us details about putting their essence in the clay vessel with the Ovum of the Primate.

The Gnostics say that we have a Spark of Creation in us. A Divine light that comes from the True Creator.

The Father of All that Is. The true God the Great Architect.

Idiocies like sungazing.
Anyway, during my experimentation days I observed there's a hostile force with power to fuck with reality and even time, a demiurge, archons included, which reminds me: stop trusting people.

seriously is this fake and gay or an actual outcome some Sup Forums anons agree in?

If so why does this topic not have more threads?

kamasutra, with all sorts of orgys and stuff

>I observed there's a hostile force with power to fuck with reality and even time, a demiurge, archons included, which reminds me: stop trusting people.
That was just me going on an autistic frenzy.
sorry about that, won't happen again I swear.

>what is shadilay?

a song?

they didn't invent the word
its in the vedas and is praise for the frogs

>Mushika

Sounds pretty slavic desu

Asura = Assyrians
Brahma = Abraham
Saraswati = Sarai

Brahmin= Brahma + Saraswati
Jews=Abraham + Sarai

Brahmin = Jews.

Vedas occured in modern day Afghan + around Germany.

So basically the song was a spell to fuck with probability?
Why on earth would they make a song in 1986 with the title words such as Shadilay or P.E.P.E or "Magic Sound"
Oh well, at least it's summoning an ancient egregore and not let's say Riv'klacnx the Dimensional Destroyer and Supreme Rapist of Reality.

Proofs?

America, China and Japan hit by war and an unprecedented loss of innumerable lives

Brahmins are India's master race

Not for a long time

and you believe this?

is there anything that discredits srf's entire doomsday prophecy?

I don't make a habit of screenshotting everything I see, just like they can't show you whats up really.
War? Sure, can happen, but it is easy when you have a finger up some peoples butt to control them. Its a very sad spectacle.

Are you referencing deagle.com?

deagel.com/country/United-States-of-America_c0001.aspx

I hate the future already

deagel.com/country/United-Kingdom_c0209.aspx
deagel.com/country/France_c0072.aspx
deagel.com/country/Spain_c0187.aspx
deagel.com/country/Germany_c0078.aspx
deagel.com/country/Switzerland_c0193.aspx
deagel.com/country/Bulgaria_c0032.aspx
deagel.com/country/Romania_c0167.aspx
deagel.com/country/China_c0044.aspx
deagel.com/country/Turkey_c0203.aspx
deagel.com/country/Japan_c0103.aspx

goddess Saraswati

sivananda.org/teachings/asana/sun-salutation.html

Rigveda 7.103 is a hymn dedicated to frogs.

1 They who lay quiet for a year, the Brahmans who fulfil their vows, The Frogs have lifted up their voice, the voice Parjanya hath inspired.

2 What time on these, as on a dry skin lying in the pool's bed, the floods of heaven descended, The music of the Frogs comes forth in concert like the cows lowing with their calves beside them.

3 When at the coming of the Rains the water has poured upon them as they yearned and thirsted, One seeks another as he talks and greets him with cries of pleasure as a son his father.

4 Each of these twain receives the other kindly, while they are revelling in the flow of waters, When the Frog moistened by the rain springs forward, and Green and Spotty both combine their voices.

5 When one of these repeats the other's language, as he who learns the lesson of the teacher, Your every limb seems to be growing larger as ye converse with eloquence on the waters.

6 Onc is Cow-bellow and Goat-bleat the other, one Frog is Green and one of them is Spotty. They bear one common name, and yet they vary, and, talking, modulate the voice diversely.

7 As Brahmans, sitting round the brimful vessel, talk at the Soma-rite of Atiratra, So, Frogs, ye gather round the pool to honour this day of all the year, the first of Rain-time.

8 These Brahmans with the Soma juice, performing their year-long rite, have lifted up their voices; And these Adhvaryus, sweating with their kettles, come forth and show themselves, and none are hidden.

9 They keep the twelve month's God-appointed order, and never do the men neglect the season. Soon as the Rain-time in the year returneth, these who were heated kettles gain their freedom.

10 Cow-bellow and Goat-bleat have granted riches, and Green and Spotty have vouchsafed us treasure. The Frogs who give us cows in hundreds lengthen our lives in this most fertilizing season.

mushak in sanskrit is mouse

t.ST

DAILY REMINDER

JESUS KRISHNA WAS A POO IN LOO

look at the hair
look at the clothes
look at the hand signs

youtube.com/watch?v=8tw7LIykvBw

THE BOOK OF KEK

Yeah 99% of them work in BPO xerocopying invoices. Master race indeed

>2016
>not worshipping monkey kings

LMAO

so is hinduism essentially the religious version of furries?

Mickey

>like in vidya

>hindusim
>religion

Have a friend who is an ex-Harry Krishna, which is a branch of Hinduism.

He told me some fucked up things that they do but the worse was that they sacrifice the widows of husbands who have died in the cult. They light them on fire and burn them.

Back when I lived in India it always melted my brain how sanskrit-root words sounded like slavic.

Mouse in Polish is mysz (read it like mhy'sh)

Numbers sound sound the same, basic nouns sound the same etc

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sati_(practice)

Firstly, when things really begin to degenerate in 2018, it will happen very fast.

An estimated 1/3rd of the world’s population (i.e., over 2 billion people) will perish due to nuclear weapons of mass destruction. Millions more will die due to the radioactive pollution and other miscellaneous reasons primarily caused by the nuclear fallout.’ In total, approximately 1/2 the world’s population will perish either directly due to war and natural disasters or due to its aftermath.

>Hinduism confirmed for true religion.
By whom and how? Random schmuck saying so is hardly a proof that can be confirmed. Otherwise all religions are "confirmed true" and the whole confirmation is worthless.

youtube.com/watch?v=_eordFfxSAY

youtube.com/watch?v=ifTgWft4GdA

Betta watch out, Lord Kek is creating a new species!

yes,sanskrit mother to a lot of languages
for instance
two=dwi(sanskrit),dwa(russian)
three=tri(sanskrit).tri(russian)
four=chatur(sanskrit),chitiri(russian)

I don't know about slavic languages but gypsies arrived from India and speak a language similar to sanskrit

How do you as an indian perceive the aryans?

Not really, Asuras and Devas are just people of different lands, but they aren't inherently seen as archetypes of light/dark personalities.

There are plenty of instances of where King of Devas and Swarglok Indra messed up and atoned/learned from it.

Look at Mahabharat, characters range from Humans to Devas to Asuras and even God's incarnation is present in it, but none of characters(besides) god ever act/ or are treated as archetypes and simply as characters with all kinds traits present in everyone regardless of kind.

There is no one-to-one correspondence of other religion with Hinduism, if you study Hinduism first then other you would realize it, but since most people learn Abrahmic religions as primary, that's the template they try to fit Hinduism in.

youtube.com/watch?v=5i6PBui-bN8

Thoughts on this?

Hinduism breeds a lot of cults.

Indra is known for bringing the Flood. Just the same as the Abrahamic religions god Yahweh or Enlil of the Sumerian.

Indra is the god in Hindu that is the Equal of Zeus.

Zeus is the lord of the Storm and we know him as Enlil because that is what the Sumerian name Enlil means.

The weapon of Indra if the Varja, its the Thunderbolt / Lightning bolt.

This is the known weapon of the god Zeus.

The parallels are too clear for you to deny.

Enki and Enlil are Zeus and Poseidon. And there are clear connections with Shiva and Indra.

i think only the people who live up north in india have true aryan genes
pic related is a bollywood actress from north

Oh and I forgot
>two=dwi(sanskrit),dwa(russian)
Swedish = två (tvoː)

>three=tri(sanskrit).tri(russian)
Swedish = tre

>Not really, Asuras and Devas are just people of different lands, but they aren't inherently seen as archetypes of light/dark personalities.

I think this sound very similar to the Asir and Vanir in Germanic mythology.

Okay. What do you think of the NatSoc view on aryans as being the same as white europeans with the view of the pure aryan as blonde, blue eyed etc. (Nordic racial traits)?

I am denying the parallel, though Hinduism doesn't end with Devas and Asuras, that's what I am saying.

*not denying