>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3RgGfV3TaUc
thesun.co.uk/news/2844629/donald-trump-may-snub-parliament-and-stage-a-10-a-ticket-stadium-rally-in-birmingham-or-wembley-to-help-war-veterans/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-11/alleged-muslim-spy-ring-why-rex-tillerson-cleaned-house
dailycaller.com/2017/02/04/exclusive-house-intelligence-it-staffers-fired-in-computer-security-probe/
forbes.com/sites/markhendrickson/2013/03/21/the-epa-the-worst-of-many-rogue-federal-agencies-part-ii
youtube.com/watch?v=ovsUgsN0XZY
youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Last one from me tonight I think.

youtu.be/3RgGfV3TaUc

Awoo fellow goys

>mom is making tendies

He forgot to mention the families being ripped apart.

P H Y S I C A L R E M O V A L

TRUMP RALLY IN THE UK

PLEASE BE TRUE

If it's in Birmingham I will go.

thesun.co.uk/news/2844629/donald-trump-may-snub-parliament-and-stage-a-10-a-ticket-stadium-rally-in-birmingham-or-wembley-to-help-war-veterans/

>He forgot to mention the families being ripped apart.
he said others

night night

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-11/alleged-muslim-spy-ring-why-rex-tillerson-cleaned-house
>While most know about the Yemen raid, most do not know about the dismissal of the three Aman brothers, Abid, Imran, and Jamal Awan. On February 2nd, they were abruptly removed from their positions of managing information technology for the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence. Though they were initially suspected merely of stealing equipment, a connection with the previously-hacked computers of Representative Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL) revealed something far more sinister:

>Three members of the intelligence panel and five members of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs were among the dozens of members who employed the suspects on a shared basis. The two committees deal with many of the nation’s most sensitive issues and documents, including those related to the war on terrorism.

>As Mad World News reported, the Aman brothers were hired by the Obama administration, and access to top secret information regarding military operations. The committees they allegedly worked for had access to “the most sensitive and secretive government intelligence, including covert anti-terrorism activity… including the Yemen operation”

>EXCLUSIVE: House Intelligence, Foreign Affairs Committee Members Compromised By Rogue IT Staff
dailycaller.com/2017/02/04/exclusive-house-intelligence-it-staffers-fired-in-computer-security-probe/

1433, praise Hoppe

are they going to let him address parliament or they still being bitches?

My mom would be making tendies, but the ICE took her away.
What am I going to do with my good boy points now?

By "families" do you mean child prostitutes and their pimps?

It's a Cholocaust

The families are going back

If they try and reenter, razor wire on top of the Wall will rip them apart

No, they are total bitches. This idea seems like a fuck you to the cucks in parliament.

the knob speaker doesnt have that say, i heard

blame the democrats who have used naturalisation as a carrot on a string for the bleeding hearts

What's the parliament? Is that like the senate?

To comply with Sup Forums's tradition of personal insults, your finger tips are too pink, gay faggot.

Good job baking bread though.

REMOVE TACO

>stay in a place illegally
>law enforcement takes you out
>WAHHH WHY IS THE LAW BEING ENFORCED

HURT ME MORE

YEAH

>American education

It's like the House of Representatives. We don't have a senate, we have the House of Lords which while it sounds cool is really an anachronism and should be scrapped.

It's not like you give the slightest shit about any of our families

If all families of Trump supporters were massacred, you'd be posting webms of the massacre on Sup Forums, laughing your ass off

kinda

well, I guess if they bitches and going to be protestors, might as well do something for the vets. Not sure how vets over there are treated by the public though

I want to be supportive of trump even though I wouldn't have chosen him, but he is very ignorant in his efforts to dismantle the EPA

Ohhhh noooooo
My brother's wife's 3rd cousin's husband's dog's previous owner is getting deported
Why is Trump ripping my family apart?

>should be scrapped
not just yet. the lords said they might let Trump speak in the house of lords if he's barred from the commons

what was the joint statement with trump and nintendo about?

No. If Congress wants to write a law they should do it. Not unelected bureaucrats with no accountability.

The EPA has outlived it's usefulness

About North Korea needing to behave

Just got one of the biggest shitlib faggot pages on Nosebook deleted.

REMOVE

>some of these morons still believe Death Panels are real!
Honestly, you can't make up this kind of stupidity.

fuck the EPA, its a weaponized agency that works for democrats

Kek, now check.

You are correct, send the entire family back as they are criminal collaborators, and seize their assets.

which was it?

>but not who reported it
waste of salt

Funniest thing is that you can blame Obama for that, for making EPA a blunt multipurpose tool to achieve goals not slightly related to its mission.

Here is fucking why

> forbes.com/sites/markhendrickson/2013/03/21/the-epa-the-worst-of-many-rogue-federal-agencies-part-ii

> The EPA is known for its power grabs, too. In a current notorious inter-bureaucratic power play, the EPA is trying to usurp the Army Corps of Engineers’ prerogative under the Clean Water Act to revoke or withhold permits needed by resource extraction companies.

> In another Obama-era episode, two experts from the Wyoming Water Development commission charged that the EPA ignored its own guidelines in testing water wells when testing for fracking-related contamination.

> Referring to the same tests, the Bureau of Land Management said that better testing would be needed to reach accurate conclusions, and the U.S. Geological Survey rebuked the EPA for using poor scientific practices.

The EPA was a tool wielded by the leftists to shut down coal, fracking and to push bullshit studies on climate change.

They are in for a world of hurt now. Shouldn't have been abused, now it'll be taken away.

>immigration is good for the vast majority

Will Trump fix Vidya?

youtube.com/watch?v=ovsUgsN0XZY

>ID:MrBob

Badass ID, why do I never get cool ID's?

But the guy he put in charge of it is also against it and trump thinks climate change is a Chinese hoax. The environment is going to suffer

>inb4 but it is a hoax
If you ignore the evidence of climate change, you're choosing to be ignorant. That's fine if you're an average guy with no power, but not for the president

Okay, somebody has to spread a rumor that the mexicans who were taken by ICE are not deported, but instead are put into black sites aka concentration camps and tortured.

wew

Good Lord, has my forcing of the Hoppean Sneks really paid off this much?

Or gitmo.

the left is already memeing that into existence for us

#Science

We should make them build the wall.

no need, its already happening. People were wondering what all those FEMA camps were for.

How could someone be so close to redpilled but also so fucking stupid? They can't see how Trump was turning politics into Reality TV gameshow because it ALWAYS WAS ONE and because TRUMP CAN WIN THAT GAME?

Can't see how Trump treated (((the media))) ITSELF as his opposition (and still is) because candidate Hillary really wasn't the danger? She had no merit of her own. Her total lack of charisma, lack of policy, long history of corruption and shitty health had her on the ropes as it was. The media and perhaps fixed election was her only chance.

I dunno the whole bottom paragraphs are left-leaning drivel. Maybe the writer is still a bluepill moron.

No, your forcing of hoppean snakes is fucking cancer and I hope you die. Watermarking your shit is cancerous.

spread this and help anyone who is in danger of being deported

I would hope he replaces it with something else then, but it doesn't seem to be heading that way based on his beliefs

I don't make them, I'm just a fan.

Climate change is a fucking hoax to garner more tax money for the gov't and more control over people

Kek, your ID says MrBob.

youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI

REMOVE TACO
>REMOVE TACO

REMOVE TACO
>REMOVE TACO

REMOVE TACO
>REMOVE TACO

REMOVE TACO
>REMOVE TACO

Climate change is a Jewish hoax

>the left believes in FEMA camps when it's relevant to them

dropping sunday morning redpills

Nah, I barely post in these threads, I've already seen his shit on Facebook

Other side of the paper. I posted all this stuff when I went to the rally but nobody seemed interested and none of the anons there wanted to meet up.

;__;

Wouldn't that be ironic.

A better strategy would be to handle them nicely and spread the rumors about torture and shit. The libshits will chimp out, do something stupid and then Trump could show that he's doing everything according to the law.

I hope however makes them on facebook gets cancer and likewise to whoever posts them 20+ times a thread.

realisticly, what are you supposed to do against anthropogenic climate change? We have one option that's in our power right now, and liberals/green block the shit out of it. That option is to go hardcore nuclear, as a stopgap until we develope and establish storage technologies necessary for wind/solar to play a bigger role, or get fusion working.

Just plastering windmillis and solar panels/solarthermic powerplants all over the landscape isn't going to cut it, and in addition makes most countries economically uncompetitive against the chinks and indians that don't give a single fuck about the environment anyways. And why would they? Whitey has destroyed more of this planets nature than any other ethnicity on his way to the top, why would the chinks throw stones into their engine now that they are catching up?

You can ignore facts, but that doesn't change reality

>Nosebook

Can he invalidate their refugee status via executive order?

You're a faggot

>but surely undesirables wouldn't use this window granted to them to flood the country

I don't think it's that popular of a page, is it?

Must we rehash your objections every night?

Based

for some reason this image reminds me of chris chan's disgusting squirting manpussy

plz no

>kek
>>>/reddit/

>deporting illegals would violate constitutional, federal statutory and/or international law
Why do they always lie?

Well fuck me, I ought to watermark and spam all of my shit.

Depopulate Africa and everything from Saudi Arabia to the Sea of Japan with nukes.
>no more demographic time bomb
>3+ billion humans removed
>fallout cools the climate

OIC it's just propaganda designed to rope back in someone who was starting to wander mentally. Pretty devious.

>I don't think it's that popular of a page, is it?
popular enough I guess

Nobody is stopping you retard

I was asked, I didn't bring anything up.

DAAAAADY