Questions for Christians and cuckolics - do you actually believe in your version of God?

Questions for Christians and cuckolics - do you actually believe in your version of God?

I mean, it makes no sense. Why are there hundreds of religions on Earth? How likely is it god tricked a billion other people but your special group was the true religion?

Why doesn't god just show himself? How can he expect rational human beings to accept baseless claims?

How does the supposedly all knowing Bible not mention the millions of other planets and thousands of other galaxies?

And why would you fight among yourselves? Would your God want that?

Other urls found in this thread:

myredeemerlives.com/starsandsand.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You sound a little too intelligent to believe in religion. Most religions that have reached Christianity's popular throughout history like Zoroastrianism have long since dissipated. Eventually the name of Jesus will be forgotten.

Unfortunately right now in my country religion is the only thing holding back the liberal tide, so I consider it a necessary evil.

religon is for those with under 100 IQ

Us smart types fill the religious void with other heroes in place of jesus (pic related)

>atheist
>intelligent
pick one. they are the most blind people on earth.

i never undestood this image. Is the baboons asses blue an yellow to symbolize ukranian refugees?

Was it originally an anti-holhol picture?

Yes, and I believe saving a thumbnail to be a cardinal sin.

She is Stephanie Joosten model for Quiet from MGSV

We're right, I thought you knew better pol&

Let's see here um.

>Satan

Most people are caught up in the great deception and they are worshiping one of the gods as their Lord.

These guys are called the Archons, they are the Anunna gods who came here a long time ago.

The greeks knew Enlil and Enki as Zeus and Poseidon.

The romans knew these same gods by their planetary personifications. Jupiter and Neptune.

These are the Sons of El of the Elohim, or Anu of the Anunnaki. The planet Saturn.

The Jews are False Monotheists. Those choose one of the Pagan gods to be their King / Lord.

One of the Archons.

The Chief Archon is the Demiurge. He is the Father of their Messiah.

They call him Yahshua.

The Jews will openly tell you that Jesus is not their Messiah. Because they are waiting for Yah / Iao.

Yahshua means Yah is Savior.

Yah is one of the Archons. The son of Yaldabaoth.

Enki or Neptune / Poseidon is the Hindu Shiva.

Shiva is known to have the weapon called the Trishula. It is the same as the Trident that Poseidon / Neptune is known for.

He is the god of the Sea and the Sand.

Ea Enki.

En means Lord in Sumerian, he is the lord of Ki.

His brother Enlil is the lord of the wind, breath or command.

Zeus the lord of the Storms, his weapon is the lightning bolt.

Lord of Air and Fire.

I'm an atheist yet support organised religion because it's a force for connecting people and stregthnening the society.

Militant Atheism is a tool to divide people and ridicule eachother for peaceful beliefs.

I´m an atheist but your objections are fucking retarded

How? It's retarded than a monoesthic god with qualities described as in the Bible is real, and he decides to show himself/ tell the people of the middle east about him, but for the previous thousands of years and across the glove he just doesn't feel like it?

Please don't post images such as this outside of

i refuse to believe anyone here is actually a Christian. i mean, what kind of grown ass man could believe that when he dies he will be teleported to another dimension where he will live with all his friends and family and be immortal?

Riley Reid looks so much like Joosten that you don't really need to play MGS V.

Sounds like a Dungeons & Dragons lorebook.

>im 4 and this is deep

Ever read the bible? It says the kingdom of heaven is within you.

The straw man version of the religion you are trying to debunk has nothing to do with the meaning, actual words, or beliefs of real people.

Rockefeller family funded a takeover of churches about a 100 years ago and the spread of the silliness that you read about in pop culture a la the rapture and pearly gates in the sky. This has no relationship to what christians have long believed or believe today.

Congratulations on being conned by an oligarch.

Fuck off , Sup Forums is a christian board u leddit fag

This

Exactly this, ever notice that most christians worship is based entirely on fear. The one true God is not a jealous and vain God who tortures people eternally for slightly offending him. Islam, Judiasm, and Christianity are the three big evils in the world, all worship the demiurge, the exact opposite of what Christ wanted.

It's the Maidan pretesters.

There is only one God and his name is Jesus Christ

>Why are there hundreds of religions on Earth?
You must distinguish paganism from actual well established monotheistic religions. The former comes from the human tendency to see agency behind everything that is better framed as being random, i.e. why people make up bullshit stories about the stock market. The latter isn't and usually based on a notion that a naturalist worldview is both very limited and contradictory.

>How likely is it god tricked a billion other people but your special group was the true religion?
God did not trick anyone. Free will.
Also, just because a religion is different does not mean it is 100% wrong. The Muslims, for instance, are more correct than the Greeks and their mythology.

>Why doesn't god just show himself?
He did, and He does.

>How can he expect rational human beings to accept baseless claims?
It's not "rational" but accepting naturalism mindlessly. That's the only difference.

>How does the supposedly all knowing Bible not mention the millions of other planets and thousands of other galaxies?
Bible is not written by God but by humans inspired by God.

>And why would you fight among yourselves?
Catholics vs other Christians or religions in general?

>Would your God want that?
God wants people to serve Him and the truth, and be moral.

If you take Christianity literally, you're stupid.

Shut the fuck up reverse Poland.
You need religion to control the masses.
Just keep telling them stories about your christian virtues and let them suffer in the name of better afterlife.
Do you think these animals would go to a shitty job every morning and not steal shit without Christianity in place?
Fucking pleb, praise Jesus.

>I mean, it makes no sense. Why are there hundreds of superstitions about germs? How likely is it nature tricked a billion other people but your special group was the true medical knowledge?
Yeah, people are idiots and will invent retarded folk theories even when the truth is staring them in the face.

I thought his name was יהוה
and Jesus was just a hippie tool just like Joseph Smith.
By the way, Joseph of nazareth was a cuck. He let some guy named Angel fuck his wife and he still chose to raise that baby instead of stoning everyone involved to death.

Question: Assume that you're trapped here with a demiurge, what nao?

End the simulation.

what simulation?

>How does the supposedly all knowing Bible not mention the millions of other planets and thousands of other galaxies?

First, your ass is showing...there are trillions and trillions of stars...you're off by several orders of magnitude. Secondly, nigga are you trollin':
>"Therefore as many as the stars of the sky in
multitude, and as innumerable as the sand which
is by the sea shore, were fathered by one man..."
(Hebrews 11:12]

myredeemerlives.com/starsandsand.html

>infinite space
>millions
>trillions and trillions
Think bigger.

a recent idea I had about this, is that God needs to conceal himself to reveal to us the difference between this bleak, linear existence, that ends in death, and whatever existence is really like

if you could look right at God and say 'there He is' then the lesson wouldn't be as informative

but as always, it's a bit preposterous when someone says 'what God is doing is stupid, therefore we should stop believing he exists,' it doesn't follow logically, and it reveals that the person speaking has a motive other than seeking truth

So there are billions of stars and God chose Jews as his special people? Sounds like a trick desu.

The Bible is one true narrative from start to finish. All those other books are a collection of stories at max. The Bible is the only religious book that has real world evidence of its characters. The birth and death of Jesus were prophesied with perfect accuracy. The prophet Isaiah who was hundreds of years before Jesus's time told about Crucifixion which was a roman custom unknown to those people at that time.

THIS IS WHY THE BIBLE IS THE TRUE WORD OF GOD AND THE ONLY CREDIBLE RELIGIOUS BOOK THAT YOU MUST ACCEPT.

Is God a fucking white male? Does he speak english?

The size of the universe is a testament to God's power. Only the most weak willed amongst people could look at the vastness of creation and imagine that the atheism fairy just exploded it out of nothing for no reason.

It's well accepted by modern Christians that God caused the Big Bang. It was first devised by Catholic Priest and Physcist George's Lemitre you understand.

Fedoras of the day hated the idea, because it points to the idea of a creator. All the cool atheists back then thought the universe was eternal. They had maths 'proving' it and everything. But then they realised LeMotre was right, and have spent the last 50 years trying to show how a Big Bang can happen without a creator. They gave up in the end as said 'well it's impossible to know how it happened, but we know what happened 0.0000002 seconds AFTER, so obviously it doesn't matter how it happened'

Can you see the irony?

In old testament god was a totally illogical prick to everyone.

>Jews

During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

>distinguish between paganism and monotheism
I could, why would I? It's not important to the argument. Monoesthic religions also differ wildly. The causes behind each are irrelevant but I also disagree. The all encompassing creator god is there in every religion.

>free will
I meant why would a god allow what each religion claim to be heresy to pass? For example, the Old Testament god didn't give a shit about the Japanese worshipping their polyesthic gods, or how the Old Testament god didn't give a fuck about thousands of years of the Greek pantheon.

>He doesn't show himself
I mean about all the rules and supposed commandments each religion claims to be God's. God could easily inscribe them into the moon or something, but for some reason decides to let billions make up their own rules (with each saying everyone else is wrong).

the big spoiler is no first world adult actually believes their religion is factually accurate, they just like the community and think the morals are good for their people, so pretend it is

>God dropped by
>But only while the human race was at its most superstitious
Hmmmmm

Germs aren't omnipotent and trying to convince people they exist. Germs were subsequently confirmed by microscopes.

If germs were omnipotent, and demanded the faith and belief of humans towards germ theory, why did they let theories about humors and chi exist?

What you actually mean is that no adult really believes nothing exploded into everything for no reason.

You're also forgetting the evidence and scholars that support the story of Jesus

>His birth
>His teachings
>His followers
>His baptism
>His arrest
>His death

All without a doubt happened as the Bible states.

That all means that the multiple prophecies written (according to historical scholars) centuries before Christ was born all happen to be correct on the time, place, and person.

>let me guess: lucky guesses ayyylmao

(((Yeshua)))

Another of my problem with religion, people using vague anecdotes and liberal interpretations to say the Bible is "scientific". Science needs precision, which "innumerable stars" are not. The Bible did not describe how to calculate the orbits of planets, or the Doppler effect, or the existence of black holes. All it did was describe what 0BC humans saw in the sky with fancy description.

Stephine is such a cutie

dont project your anglo nihilism on me faggot

I don't deny that generally speaking there's some force that created everything, and it's far more powerful than humans. I disagree with all the more specific things, like how we get from the infinity of creation to gays can't marry or you should go to church every Sunday.

The Bible doesn't need to. It doesn't really matter. Truly intelligent people see that.

The Bible is a historical document and a guide to lead a good life. You follow its instructions, you go to heaven. How God caused stars to form isn't in the bible in the same way how plants germinate isn't part of a cookery book, it's irrelevant.

>6
Heathen
Shill
>and so forth and so on

Never raised on any religion but I believe there is a god judging my actions and values

Become gay

>for there are many lords and gods but we serve the creator of all

>a foolish and unwise generation asks for a sign (cannot remember exactly what it says after and don't want to give false scripture, but I believe it says something about the earthquakes and other things in revelations being our only signs that His return is near)

>faith is the evidence of things unseen the substance of things hoped for (have a field day with this one you bitter sad misguided soul)

>for there is no Greek nor Jew no slave nor master for we are all one in Christ

Maybe just try opening a book once

I saw some reports that Christianity is declining and Islam is rising in the west. While Christianity is growing in eastern countries like China and S. Korea. Major shift in balance here, can anybody explain why?

Dan Brown books have a lot of historical facts dosent mean its all true

You're misunderstanding the big bang theory. It's a theory about what something happened at some point, it doesn't say what happens before that. And it's based on available evidence - background radiation, celestial bodies slowly movie away from each other.

>prophet's miracles, predictions et cetera
Practically every religion claims this. The Buddhists think Buddha purified dirty water and stopped a rampaging elephant in its tracks. The Muslims think Muhammad made a number of correct predictions about the death of certain enemies and where the enemy chiefs would die which turned out to be right.

And if Peter Schiff predicted the great recession, is he a prophet?

Islam is the fastest growing religion in China, secondly people aren't converting they are transportation Muslims who breed like rats

The great mass of people is stupid, and religion works to keep order.

It suits us and the traditions it instills help.

There aren't any successful atheistic societies and there never will be.

Modern Christianity is cucked and it needs to become strong again for the sake of the white race.

You're shifting goalposts. We're talking about the truth of religions, and he brought in some descriptions about the universe. Assuming the Bible is the word of God, it should arrive least be able to specifically number stars. He's not trying doesn't support the idea the Bible is the word of God. At best it doesn't disprove it.

You have no idea what you're talking about my word dude. Is everything you know about believers from what the (((media))) shows you? Clearly. The church is the body of people, not the building or a day of the week.

Smaller things can grow faster. It's a well established principle in investing. There's a certain limit on how 70% of the population can grow. But 0.5% can grow at lot faster in percentage terms. But if it's growing in absolute terms, I have no idea why.

eventually you'll realize the culture and community the religion offers is better than the nihilism, apathy and isolation that atheism leads to

Leave all the evolution and big bang facts Christians will find a way to refute them, mitochondria have their own DNA and get transferred from mother to daughter we atleast had 5 mothers in the beginning let them explain this

I'm not shifting goalposts. It's unimportant.

Gay can't marry because they can't consummate the union through sexual intercourse. They lack the physical qualifications. Marriage is Penis + Vagina = babby formed

I see, thanks. I think I will stick to Buddhism.

No, I've read the Bible, and the Dao De Ching, and partially the Buddha sutras and the Koran. Aside from the fancy language and unverifiable anecdotes (from my POV), the Bible and Koran are just folk tales. The Buddha sutras and Dao De Ching contain a lot of mysticism but have some grounding, like desire is the root cause of all suffering.

I believe in living in Jesus' shadow, being kind to people, not lying, trying to live healthy and to be gentle and graceful.

People who kill for righteousness aren't doing it for God, they kill because an earthly authority structure told them what is right and wrong and promised respect. True Christians don't kill.

Unimportant to you maybe, but not to the discussion. How accurate the Bible is in describing verifiable facts is extremely important to seeing if it's the real word of God.
I don't mean the definition, I mean the Bible saying homosexuality is wrong, or that gays to to heaven. It's sketchy how you get from the infinite expanse of the universe to gays burn for eternity.

Christianity is the fastest growing religion in China

Somebody lets millions of Muslims into their countries while Chinese shot them on sight?

Marriage is a government sanctioned partnership if it was religious thing you wouldn't need go get a marriage certificate, it's as simple as that

There also haven't been any successful societies where everyone was bald and ate meatballs in Tuesday. Every society has been religious. The closet we can get to what is an atheist society is separation of church and state which was extremely beneficial.

Christianity is a tool to try to keep modesty for our women.

It slows down the societal decay that the jews create. This is why jews hate christians, because jews love faggots and trannies and sucking dick and pedophiles.

islam is not rising in the west, if you mean getting converts. its rising because muslims are immigrating to the west

Source, cause I also no longer believe in my claim cause it was based off a shady source, sorry for the misinformation

Consider this: If God created the universe, and God is not malevolent, then nothing in the universe should contradict the proper narrative about that God. Why then would you be fixated on whether or not someone's religious beliefs are exactly perfect? This God is omniscient. He knows exactly why you believe everything that you believe. He is not angered if you end your life with a view that is inaccurate. He is angered if you reject the truth for the sake of your own pride.

Showing Himself to every human, too, would be utterly absurd. If God were to render Earth a perfect paradise where none could be unaware of His existence and laws, then why would He make it to begin with? He already has Heaven. Mankind was not made to be perfect. Only a fool would believe otherwise.

>scholars that support the story of Jesus
>All without a doubt happened as the Bible states.
Lol no.

Mainstream views in academia completely undermine Christianity.

>The birth and death of Jesus were prophesied with perfect accuracy.
Or... you know... the story of Jesus was written to fit the old prophesies after the fact. Let me remind you that the Gospels were written from half a century to a century after Jesus died.

>if God created the universe, and God is not malevolent, nothing contradicts the narrative
As far as I can tell god is the universe. I can't tell any more about him. I don't know if he's malevolent or benevolent or indifferent. And which narrative? The Bible? How did you get from God isn't malevolent and created the universe to the Bible is right?

>why would you fixate on whether someone's beliefs are perfect?
Because religions differ enormously. The Buddhists and ancient Greeks believed in reincarnation if you follow a certain set of (very different) rules. The Chinese mythology states everyone is connected to Heaven by their ancestors. The Ancient Egyptians thought the universe arose when Order came out of Chaos. The only thing religions agree on is very vaguely

A) The universe somehow came into being by some force
B) There's some kind of afterlife

>god is angered
And how would I know God is angered? Maybe he's very happy. I have no evidence except people telling me.

>last paragraph
All that assumes some human goal. Maybe he gets a kick out of watching humans be confused.

Does God feel emotions?

Your original post specified "Christians and cuckolics". Why would you expect anything other than the Christian God? The Christian God is obviously benevolent. He suffered and died purely for the sake of humanity.

>How would I know that God is angered?
You aren't meant to because that would defeat the purpose of rendering Earth separate from Heaven, as I just said. Why do you think that everything revolves around us? That God is somehow criminal if He doesn't cater to us like a servant? The words that I speak now are the clear truth. Keep what I said about rejecting the truth in mind before you argue with me for no reason.

That's too personal of a question to answer. We could never know if God feels emotions genuinely or if He knows which emotions are proper to express. In communicating with us, God has demonstrated anger and other emotions.

>Why doesn't god just show himself?

One holy Catholic and apostolic church

THE ANSWER IS RIGHT HERE
DONT LET THEM SLIDE THIS THREAD

>In communicating with us, God has demonstrated anger and other emotions
How so?

Dat joost

>being a fedoracuck that uses a false analogy on top of that

typical

>what did you feel before you were born?
>somehow thinking you feel something after you died

nice logic

Because both modern science and religion are belief systems of manipulation that give the student a little bit if truth mixed with a lot of deception in order to get them to go along with what they are told

The Cane and Abel story comes to mind. God's reaction to Cane's actions are pretty cool. Another good example is Christ chasing the traders out of the temple with a whip.

Christian, Muslim and Judiastic God all clearly go back to the same one. With Muslims splitting off Judiaism at Abraham & Christians splitting off at Jesus.

As monolithic religions represented by people it's by far the biggest

>Believing in a sand religion without question rather than pondering the parts that make sense and rejecting the parts that don't make sense
Mental cuckoldry but I guess Christians are cuckolds so it makes sense

>Having such hubris that you imagine yourself justified in rejecting theological tenets just because you feel like it.

How did God speak to Cain?

Christ was a human and humans feel emotions.

The only thing that shakes my belief in God is pic related. Sometimes I lie in bed at night and wonder, how could a God create something so hideous? is not the existence of something so repulsive, in itself a refutation of the existence of a Divine Being? In the end I always trust in my faith though.

The hell are you going on about?

I said christians and catholics because I mean why do they believe in their version.

One of the few things that's logically clear is God cannot be both benevolent and omnipotent, because bad shit happens. It's only retconned by bending the words. Either nothing is really bad because only God decides what's good and bad, or people are inherently sinful which means God isn't omnipotent because he didn't design as virtuous.

>making heaven and earth separate because he wants us to not know
Two out of three facts here are unverifiable. That heaven exists and he doesn't want us to know. We know earth exists, that's all. Your conclusion is not supported.

>why do you think everything revolves around us
I'm not talking about God, I'm talking about religious ideas about God. Clearly we're very insignificant. But biblical god wants our faith and belief, and he's omnipotent. Not only is there insufficient evidence for this version of God, but it's logically contradictory.