Germany is the new cuck king, Sweden eat your heart out

Germany is the new cuck king, Sweden eat your heart out.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1sKPTG4QX60NOzWOn5ZRf7zRaBrs
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=51.27364642382505,7.065852004589942&z=10
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3893436/Angela-Merkel-pressure-refugee-policy-revealed-migrants-committed-142-500-crimes-Germany-six-months-2016.html
youtube.com/watch?v=00VjbmBZ-mU
youtube.com/watch?v=xGN18VSXubY
youtube.com/watch?v=28u4ItL02Fo
youtube.com/watch?v=6YqcIFIzOPA
youtube.com/watch?v=sBTe_PpDYVA
youtube.com/watch?v=EVXRuAaCVlY
archbishopcranmer.com/court-rules-that-white-girls-are-worth-less-than-asians/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

damn...........

map of 2016 refugee crimes
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1sKPTG4QX60NOzWOn5ZRf7zRaBrs

map of 2017 refugee crimes
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=51.27364642382505,7.065852004589942&z=10

welcome to Canada

Nobody cares, lol.

out of how many crimes total?

fuck off back home achmed

What in the fuck. Germany will be a third world country in our lifetimes.

I'm just pointing out the truth. Do you think the politicians care? Do you think the average German cares?

Nah, Sweden still ten levels more cuck, faggotry, and baka then Germany.

But Germany is pretty bad.

Sweden is a 10.
Germany is a solid 8.

>Do you think the average German cares?

They will have to, soon enough.

Give Europe a decade and it will be too late

My wife just asked me what I said aloud. I was watching that webm, I softly said.. "Deus Vult.."

I love how Sup Forums always posts pictures that look like news articles but doesn't provide any source.

More fap content like this please.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3893436/Angela-Merkel-pressure-refugee-policy-revealed-migrants-committed-142-500-crimes-Germany-six-months-2016.html

youtube.com/watch?v=00VjbmBZ-mU

youtube.com/watch?v=xGN18VSXubY

youtube.com/watch?v=28u4ItL02Fo

youtube.com/watch?v=6YqcIFIzOPA

youtube.com/watch?v=sBTe_PpDYVA

>Women in politics not being the snake and the apple

>It's these images again
Why do you keep posting this? Germany will never do anything about the Mussies except spread their cheeks wider.

Source?

Fug, looks like (((they've))) already silenced the second one.

Here's a mirror:
youtube.com/watch?v=EVXRuAaCVlY

I can't even tell what's going on here.

By the way, it's a decrease of more than 35% compared to the previous year :^)

The purge will be glorious

Liked the first one the most from the post. A shame you previous post did not have sound for the .webm.

She's being mass culturally enriched.

Western culture is corrupting the immigrants to turn to a life of crime.

REFUGEED

Women getting raped by so many that the migrants are shoving and pushing themselves around for the next turn.
Can tell as she is pointlessly trying to resist.

Not sure if Sweden or German, either blond whore is getting dicked.

This.

fuck off muhamed

fuck islam
islam is the opposite of evolıution man
i wish i had born somewhere else fuck this shit

Disgusting subhuman

Enjoy the first world, ahmed becausevit's not going to last forever.
It just takes one western country to resist and the white male is going to do what he's best at

>we didn't ban irish people
Nah, they just bombed Dublin, kidnapped, tortured and killed innocent Irish people.

Germany supports it, Sweden supports it and we... well the UK is less obvious for support it but still does so unconditionally regardless.

>Irish
>Innocent

Top kek.

HOLY SHIT.

no context. Germans probably committed 1 million crimes

How cucked is Steinmeier since I'm hearing he's the next president of Germany

How is she under pressure when its not reported anywhere?

Posting Information that is outdated for 1 Year

Lol Greece that is why you owe us debts

Didn't click the link. But if you look at the demographics of Germany it's a disaster. Mostly old people with pensions. There's barely any native German 20 somethings and they're not having kids or getting married. They're won't be any Germans around to even protest.

>shoving and pushing themselves around for the next turn.

Besides trapping the woman, the outer layers also serve to deter potential rescuers from being able to reach the woman/women in time (as they're getting gang ficki ficki'd in the inner layer).

What a load of bullshit that picture is

Doesn't matter what the ratio is. Every crime committed by a "refugee" is a crime committed by the government that let them in. What happened to Governments putting their own citizens first? When did serving the people that elected you become less of a priority than virtue signaling and taking care of other countries?

Those 142500 crimes are Merkels fault as much as the fuckers that committed them because they should never have been let into the country to begin with.

In Germany Kanzler is the key figure, President is irrelevant and just attends ceremonies and galas.

So its downgrade for Steinmaier - he was Foreign minister with actual power, and now he`s a British Queen.

I see, thanks

Context doesn't matter there. That's literally almost 150 thousand completely avoidable offenses.

compare to their attackers, yeah padraigs are peaceful

Germans deserve everything bad that happens to them. Cucks.

US poster dont knowing what Generational flux is

US Educational System hard at >WORK

>150k rapes, robberies and crimes
>no context
literally kys

Enjoy syrian dick you stupid cucks.

>Those 142500 crimes are Merkels fault
How? That doesn't even make sense, you stupid fuck.

>jews aren't the problem
>politicians aren't the problem
>muslims aren't the problem
>germans are
This is what's wrong with this board sometimes.

That as well. Nice with the pic.

She opened the gates and let this peaceful flood wash over your country and enrich your people.

The sewage that is left over is on her hands.

>when you wonder why honkeys are destroying their own countries then read posts like this one and understand it all

I dont believe that statistic.
a "crime" is a "straftat" in germany. no way fugees did that many.

that stat is probably including small stuff ("ordnungswidrigkeiten") taking the train without a ticket

You're gonna love Merkel after the magnitude of the vibrancy that is coming.

You are voting for them, you're letting them brainwash you and you're doing nothing about the fact that your women are getting raped daily.

I'd hit his head against the corner of a brick for four hours straight until the skull is mashed

>they should never have been let into the country to begin with.

Maybe you should read the entire sentence buddy. If I take a dog on a walk outside I'm responsible for it's actions. If it attacks someone or destroys property I'm the one responsible for the bill. If the people Merkel let into the country weren't there, they couldn't commit those crimes against the German people. That makes her responsible for their actions.

And you can bet if they turned out to be a benefit to Germany she would be out taking credit for it and bragging about how right she was. But they are not and she isn't.

What i never understood about "refugee" crisis - is that for white people, with job, education and money - the process of comming to country let alone becoming citizen is pretty tiring and requires resources and is generally hard for no reason.

For example its not a trivial task for US citizen to move to Germany, or Argentinian to Sweden or French Person to Canada. Be it for living or for creating bussiness there.

Meanwhile refugees are "welcome". If you pretend to be open globalistic society at least make it open for all, and not just arabs and niggers that just go to abuse social systems.

people who don´t buy tickets should be hanged.

WTF THOSE STATISTICS ARE RACIST. NAZI GERMANY WHEN??

Haven't you heard? Niggers are our new allies against (((them))) don't let the Jews divide us shitskins are our friends, only (((they))) are the enemy.

The pic is from sweden, but there was a recent case like that in Germany too, with refugee raping and murdering underage teen.

pretty big words for a non country

because there would be zero crimes otherwise. she let them in, its her fault. its as simple as that.

Look at it from the bright side ,Ali..... you can at least rape your sister and kill her with stones right after.

so this is what happens when you are not a cuck and actually keep immigration crime statistics. Sweden open your eyes.

damn, that first picture.

except if you read the comments cbc got btfo

hot

According to the article, 780 crimes per day by a refugee, an increase of 40%.

They were all arrested Hans, that's why we know about them, how many Fiki fiki prosecutions have you guys had?

>Be Hans
>Be with my wife Ida
>Walking around Munich
>See all these refugees
>My dick is rock hard and Ida has soaked through her underpants
>See building where that disgusting Hitler started his beer hall putsch
>While angry we fail to notice the refugees behind us
>I get stabbed from behind
>I gasp first in pain and then in pleasure as I realize our assailants are refugees
>Once I realize this is it, I burst, my pants soaked in cum
>They've got Ida now
>Ripping off her clothes, but she doesn't look terrified. She looks proud
>As the light is dimming in my eyes and the cries of ecstasy fill the air. I take one look at the beer hall and whisper "Deutschland yes"

>You are voting for them
Leftists and brainwashed idiots vote for them you moron. There's a difference, don't throw all of us into a blender.
>you're letting them brainwash you and you're doing nothing about the fact that your women are getting raped daily.
What would you do in my situation? Not like I can just grab a few people and start a riot (which would accomplish nothing), I don't want to be arrested and make headlines, basically giving these politicians free votes and more influence by making the right seem as violent as it is.

agreed. american immigrants have to deal with fuck ton of stupid ass administration.

Took place in my city, was the daughter of an EU minister.

Germany and Sweden in a never ending race to destroy themselves with brown cock.

Both of you deserve to wiped off the face of the Earth.

>Einzelfälle
My country is beyond cuck

Put me in the screencap

>tfw never as cucked as Sweden tho

What about Britain?

archbishopcranmer.com/court-rules-that-white-girls-are-worth-less-than-asians/

Well I will say that what took us 2-3 decades to get near to, your country surpassed so quickly within 1 year.

German's always had a thing for accomplishing things better and quicker than other Europeans.

Also here is your future:

Why do women enjoy getting raped?

kek

Can we put that in perspective with the total number of crimes from that period?

Basically this. Modern Germany in a nutshell.

Dude, it's not where you were born, it's your blood and your genes. If you were born elsewhere you'd still be the same cowardly scumbag.

Make a change. Go bomb a mosque or something. Or remain the same animal you were born as.

"Let people into the country"
"no they would be criminals"
"im the leader, do it anyway."
>crime committed
wew lad who could have expected this.
Of course it's her fault. She made the executive decision.
Dumb german cunt, just because half of you supported it.

>142500/1200000%=~12%
>1/10 rapefugees was -caught- doing a crime
Really makes you nachdenken

just google the article title? just how retarded are you

142K GOHOHOHOHOLDEN!

Don't be an autist about it. Search "Angela Merkel under more pressure" and you'll likely fans what you want.

8/10 kek'd

You fags have to believe that don't you? I mean if anyone has a problem it's you.