Four decades of evidence finds no link between immigration and increased crime

eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2017-02/uab-fdo021017.php

What now Sup Forums? Let me guess you are gonna label it as FAKE RESEARCH, rite?

Xenophobic faggots kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adelman
archive.is/mcp9Z
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not fake research
jewish research

i don't even have to check

well yeah.
crime is niggers. not immigrants. not all immigrants are niggers, but all niggers are immigrants.

It must be convenient for you to dismiss anything to don't like as racial. You are the epitome of a struggling IQ plumber

One word: MS13

Somebody's doing the raping.

cool. numbers. I can do that too.

it's about US metro areas
Since Sup Forums is a big fan of the racial thories on crime...
diluting a black neighbourhood with spics will help reduce crime rates
now test africans entering berlin, then we'll talk

Literally second generation immigrants born in their host countries that have cultural nihilism who then decide to use identity politics to create an animosity between themselves and others, basically reconciling any violence, hatred, crime or resentment they feel towards successful local people.

Of course the first generation immigrants are just scared, poor and hungry, they're all too aware they'll be thrown out if they cause trouble.

I refuse to even read the research, I know it's fake and how it's fake.

yes I am new to kek and may never be enlightened enough to fully understand and grasp the concepts, or be important enough to be shown a sign directly, but with this new found knowledge I want to declare at least once that I submit

/thread

rape rates surely increased but didnt triple kek

(((Adelman)))

>I refuse to even read the research, I know it's fake and how it's fake.
Very scientific approach kek.

People like you shouldn't be allowed to vote, you are mentally disabled.

Oh forgot the link
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adelman

>First-generation immigrants are less likely to commit crime than native populations

Okay but what is their crime rate compared to White Americans?

EVERY

>Four decades of evidence finds no link between immigration and increased crime

>migrants commit a RAPE ATTACK on a city in Europe during migrant crisis

>migrants commit a TRUCK ASSAULT on a city in Europe during migrant crisis

>migrants commit a TERRORIST BOMBING in airports in Europe during migrant crisis

>none of this is because of immigrants

ok

No link between German Fritz moving to the Netherlands, Claude the Frenchman moving to Spain, and Elizabeth moving from Great Britain to Sweden.
However Muhammad the Somalian moving to Sweden, Mohammad the Paki moving to England, and Mahhammad the Moroccan moving to the Netherlands has produced a lot of crime. If you deny this you're a fucking idiot who deserves to be robbed by a Moroccan, beaten by a Somali and have his daughter raped by a Paki.

It doesn't matter, we both know lefties will pretend second generation immigrants radicalized by an identity politics supported by the left are in fact pure blood, true blue locals.

Basically, fuck yourself. The manipulation is obvious.

Did they correct for race or what?

This.
>The authors drew a sample of 200 metropolitan areas
They just cherry picked some place that they knew would back their narrative.

Somebody post the image of European crimes by country of origin.

lurking this thread, waiting for somebody to post the massive graphic of german crime statistics with population-adjusted breakdown by criminal's country of origin

>Adelman
Well, he's not wrong...

Who cares what the dice* has to say?

*- All Polish people have big white square heads and beady little eyes.... they look like dice

#OpenBordersForPoland

>non-archive link
>calls us faggots.
archive.is/mcp9Z
that looks like fake news. where's the paper published?

>prisons are 75% filled of africans
>all terrorists are mudshits

NO LINK XD

Daily reminder that collecting statistics between immigrants and rise in crime is illegal, the government has outlawed themself from collecting it aswell probably because then we would have to publish it..

>Quoting political university studies.
>the authors stepped back from the study of individual immigrants and instead
>explored whether larger scale immigration patterns in communities

I see what you did there. Not studying individual immigrants, like Street.Gang criminals of L.A. but instead shoving them together in groups based on arbitrary definitions gave you the aswer you wanted.

OMG! I love science based on select statistics. Easy money proving whatever they order and get a decent salary in return.

Sure it's only a coincidence.

((Professor)) ((((ADELMAN))))

Hey, you are feces. If I could suck the sky, all the hardmers could possibly manage the more difficult the pattern of the bread. I fully understand. I deal with anbybody. Anbybody handles all personal acts in a reasonable response, but we will deal with it, but we respect it. I understand that handle'd treats it this way. I could handle my password easily, but I am convinced that it is emptiness that I wasted my defense community and I could not protect myself

You expect corrupted institutions to create non-corrupt data?