/ANTICOM/ General - It Begins Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let's be friends, stop being capitalist.

I need a link to the discord. I wasn't sure if I wanted to be associated with you guys but it seems I have nothing better to do but help.

another fucking anti-ideology?

It's not an ideology, it's just a counter-group.

>Anarchist-communists
and here I thought ANCAPs were fucking retarded
oh wait
>flag

Anti communist you fucking pizza

Ah well, my apologies then, Buck

ancom is a thing tho

Are you going to drop me a link or should I wait for you guys to make the website you were talking about?

I can't create a link sorry, it won't let me

You guys might want to think of a name change as well. Antifa is full everyone that's anti-fascist including some libertarians. They're basically anti right wing authoritarian. It includes people not just communists but right and left wing libertarians.

>Red star
>cog wheel
>A for anarchy
>red/black flag
Anti commie

You are not fooling anyone.
Good commie is a dead commie.

Look a little closer it's making fun of anarcho communists. Do you even read before you post?

let's be friends, stop being a commie

I do, and its not fun.

I wanted us to be named the Kuck Killa Krew. Based KKK to fight antifa. It was too badass of a name, plus you have to hide your power level and sheeit. Shout out to anticom #Westcoast.

Nah, Antifa doesn't make a distinction between actual Nazis and random white people. Why should we afford them a courtesy they deny us? They aren't our friends, user.

I need to know though. Would I be asked to break any laws at all? Unless of course they are laws that hinder free speech.

No, you won't be asked to break the law. You can only use force in self defense situations. They've made that very clear in the discord. Also we being good boys, we dindu nuffin.

change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization

Here is a big step towards fighting Antifa. Get the discord to sign the petition.

That shit has been posted there already. Besides, Change.org is owned by George Soros brah.

ANCAP IS TAKING OVER

It's not like the 10s of thousands of people that signed it are just going to evaporate. Even if he stops the petition there shall be another.

BETTER DEAD THAN RED

Pick up a gun so it can be legal to shoot you.